Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Many Of You Escalate On The First Date?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm referring to mostly online dating here.

We already know that females on dating apps have literally an abundance of dating options.

What I have realised over the years with these online chicks is, that the window of opportunity to SMASH with these girls is very brief.

If you don't try to smash on the first date, what are the chances there will be a second date? Personaly I think for the vast majority of us, the chances of a second date are pretty slim.. She literally has another 30 guys waiting in line to take her out on a date, after she leaves you.

My question is, what percentage of you try to smash on the first date? Do you escalate to sex quickly?

Me personally.. I always try to smash on the first date... However on a few occasions this might have backfired on me.

There are times where I think, maybe playing it cool & coming across as being less thirsty for sex might be a better strategy... I can think of a couple of absolute hotties I went on a date with, who I reckon could have turned into 2nd/3rd dates, if only I had played it cool.

So what's the best strategy for online girls?

01. Escalate on the first date

02. Play it cool, don't come across as thirsty

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I escalate before the first date, which enables me to avoid having to force anything on the date itself

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I escalate before the first date, which enables me to avoid having to force anything on the date itself
Do you mean sexualy escalate before the date? This is a risky strategy.. You would be one of another million dudes who are also trying to get the conversation to be sexual before the date.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mean sexualy escalate before the date? This is a risky strategy.. You would be one of another million dudes who are also trying to get the conversation to be sexual before the date.
Been doing it for years, have a solid process down. Calibration and incremental escalation is the key, I also use the same or similar questions so I have a good feel for where she is at as she is responding throughout the process.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me 100% on the first date.

in fact, I just did it last night with a 22-year-old plate.

the best formula:

1. Drinks & snacks, around 9 pm

2. Sit side-by-side, lots of kino, and tongue kiss (to make her horny and wet)

3. Invite her back to my place for dessert or movies.

If she (pretends) to decline, I always promise "I won't do anything if you don't want". But we all know it's just bs I use to break through her ASD barrier. Hell, even her decline is also bs.

4. Fucck her good

remember to always go to your 1st date as if it's already your last date.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinderellas tend to be hot to trot (not sure about girls on other apps). I’ve found they’ll often escalate first. With that being said. I’m flexible. But a minimum a kiss. .
As an example. First Tinder date. We went to a brewery. Had some beers and played pool (she kicked my a$$). Uber’d to a restaurant. She started massaging my inner thigh during the ride.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends entirely on the logistics.

If out of town with a hotel, 100% go for it. Otherwise no, unless she lives less than 10 minutes away.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex was never my goal. Seducing them was. I knew if I pulled all the right switches and she was a willing participant following my lead then we would be having sex that nite. If not then the next date. I was never that desperate that I had to have sex that nite. I want to get them hot and bothered to the point their panties are wet. They just melt in your hands after that and that gives me ultimate power. They will do anything at that point.

It was extremely rare that I didn't get a second date, regardless of if we had sex or not.

On a Sunday nite a few years ago I took a girl out for appetizers on a first date, then hit another bar. I got her so turned that she told me she wanted to show me where she worked. Her work happened to be 10min away. It was just an excuse to fuhk her. As soon as we entered the building I laid her out on the conference table and ate her out then fuhked her. After that we got a hotel and I railed her against the window in our room on the 23rd floor overlooking the city.

All about calibration. And it was so easy.

Last edited:
M

member160292

Hit and miss really, it’s all about timing if you want that first date bang. My thought back then was super skewed - chicks have banged on the first date so why can’t they do that with me? That was a double edged sword, and I scored hot garbage.

way more focused on quality now, not just hotness. They need to have their **** together and have money. I want to stay in an area that requires 2 high salary incomes for the long run and banging hot teachers, waitresses and retail chicks doesn’t align with my goals.

Hot women are everywhere, but I ain’t banging one with no future.

M

member160292

And just to add, chicks that bang you on the first meet are not LTR material. Don’t think they are emotionally attached once you’ve smashed. Trash and most likely future devastation if you choose to invest any further than the bang

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm already dropping sexual innuendos and hinting at the possibility of sex before even meeting her. If she complies I go see her, if not, I consider it a waste of my time and ghost her. Women with high interest will want and expect sex from you anyway. If she doesn't comply she was most likely going to flake anyway.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm already dropping sexual innuendos and hinting at the possibility of sex before even meeting her. If she complies I go see her, if not, I consider it a waste of my time and ghost her. Women with high interest will want and expect sex from you anyway. If she doesn't comply she was most likely going to flake anyway.
I do this myself.. before the date, I already set a sexual tone, so deep down she understands that my intentions are to smash.. she will either follow through for the date, or stay at home.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And just to add, chicks that bang you on the first meet are not LTR material. Don’t think they are emotionally attached once you’ve smashed. Trash and most likely future devastation if you choose to invest any further than the bang
1. LTR is for another story. We are talking about escalation on 1st date here, not discussing LTR stuff. Most of the times we come to 1st date for fun and sex only (which is what a 1st date should be all about), not for LTR - or to be exact, LTR is something that might happen much later down the road when we have had enough sex and fun with the person.

But for now, it's only about how to escalate on the 1st dates.

So please, get off your high horse, calm your tits down, and take it easy mate.

2. I have never rated a woman as "trash" just because she sleeps with me on the 1st date. If anything, it just means I have seduced her properly and have done everything correctly during the date, hence sex happens.

On the other hand, all "devastation" I received from my failed LTRs in the past all came from women who didn't sleep with me on the 1st date.

So, the notion that a woman is low LTR material due to her having sex on 1st date should be discarded as an outdated and misinformed prejudice made by inexperienced & dogmatic men.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit and miss really, it’s all about timing if you want that first date bang. My thought back then was super skewed - chicks have banged on the first date so why can’t they do that with me? That was a double edged sword, and I scored hot garbage.

way more focused on quality now, not just hotness. They need to have their **** together and have money. I want to stay in an area that requires 2 high salary incomes for the long run and banging hot teachers, waitresses and retail chicks doesn’t align with my goals.

Your money is her money, Her money is Her money.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why though?

This sounds exactly like sth a woman in her mid 20s would say, that she ain't banging a dude with no future. But why you?

As men, we perceive sex much more different than women in the sense that we don't incorporate the pleasure we gain from it with how much more we gain from outside of it (for example "her future").

It's just stupid mindset if you ask me.