Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long should one wait to text?

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this saturday a few friends and I organized a party. (I was doing drinks, so that gave me status) A chick was interested in me, we danced, kissed and went into the bathroom to make out. I brought her to my place, we slept together but didn't ****. (I know I should have gone for it, but it was quite difficult to pull off for me ... ) I got her number before we separated.

Now I want to invite her out. Maybe for drinking, going to the lake or clubbing. The thing is the coming weekend I won't have time, she won't as well. So my chance would be the weekend after that so almost two weeks from now.

How should I go about that? When should I start texting her? How much small-talk/banter how much logistics?

I don't want to wait too long, but going now would be too fast. I'd say the coming saturday/monday maybe.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She danced with you, made out with you, went to your place and you didnt go for the lay? Bro, she gave you all the green lights all night long, you might have blown it.

Doesnt matter when you text her. If (big if) she has high interest, she will show up again.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the guy above said, if she's got high interest then don't overthink it. Text whenever you want.

Although I'd recommend arranging a meet soon.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start texting now to rebuilt rapport, tease her, shoot the sh1t, etc. Send her a funny meme in the meantime since you can't ask her out right away. The text you send her should provide some kind of value to her. Since you can't text a cool date idea quite yet, be sure to send her something to at least make her smile. Once she responds and you have some rapport, then float a cool date idea for when you're both free to keep her on the hook.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You may have shat the bed on this one bro, never allow a girl to sleep in your bed without you going for the kill. When you don’t they lose respect for you.

Last edited:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I want to invite her out. Maybe for drinking, going to the lake or clubbing. The thing is the coming weekend I won't have time, she won't as well. So my chance would be the weekend after that so almost two weeks from now.
Don't worry about it.

That's it.

Text her immediately: "Great to meet you. Had fun." or something like that, or "call me whenever because I think I'm in love with you"

You're looking too much into this like most guys do. Don't worry about where/when/why you're going to meet up next. Just make the first step, then go from there.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Gotta strike while the iron is hot. IF 2 weeks passes, this opportunity may not present itself again or it might be difficult to make plans. Hot girls don't have time to care.. if you dont' capitalize right away or soon after, they'll just go to the next man.

Most hot chicks have options.. but not all of them. The ones that don't if they aren't super busy with career, hobbies, friends, family, they'll find a guy as soon as u fucc up your chance with them lol.

In this situation I wouldn't bother unless she hits me up.. but if you dont have options, might as well flirt with her through texts and set something up.. Doesn't have to be all the time, maybe like a moment a day or every other day.. Keep her imagination running wild.

If shes average, doesnt even matter lol -

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 days since the last time you saw her and no longer. She’s going to think you’re not interested, are gaming her, or some other valid reason to write you off. You’re already in weirdo territory not making moves on her in your bed.

You should make the text fun and to the point - get some definitive plans out in your text. The large majority of guys are going to text her the day after and they’re going to be noncommittal because they’re simply afraid of what is going to happen.

You need to take the other tact, understanding that women can’t choose one thing over the other and need you to be the man and be definitive. But you also need to keep that hamster in her mind running so, you simply text her when you have a set of plans, you keep it fun and you keep it short and sweet.

This, in large part is your MO for the next two months.

also read book of Pook and Anti Dumps machine. Should be required reading.

I promise you if you do this, you’ll be wildly successful. Women don’t know what the**** to do with this approach in a very positive way for men.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont. She texts first. She TEXTS FIRST. EOS. I cringe everytime I read these. Do not text first. You will drain it all. All of what? Power.
Which is what sex is about. Power

Especially after the "sleepover" with no banging which is cringe af to her.
Now you are in complete chase mode. Chasing what I should have done to be dominate. Good luck
Men must pursue, by requesting her to take action in the form of dates, and women respond with responses that either agree to participate thereby reciprocating the man’s interests, or decline which invalidate her as worthy of further time and money.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you should have let her ask for your # instead. And if she didn't ask for your #, then you moved on.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this saturday a few friends and I organized a party. (I was doing drinks, so that gave me status) A chick was interested in me, we danced, kissed and went into the bathroom to make out. I brought her to my place, we slept together but didn't ****. (I know I should have gone for it, but it was quite difficult to pull off for me ... ) I got her number before we separated.

How should I go about that? When should I start texting her? How much small-talk/banter how much logistics?

I don't want to wait too long, but going now would be too fast. I'd say the coming saturday/monday maybe.
Why was it difficult to pull of ? What you had trouble getting her bra off? Seriously tho,she went home with you and spend the night...what was the difficulty?

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, whatever. Text her if you want. She'd fk if she's up for it. She was really up for it when the two of you was in the bedroom, you should have stuck out your dk and stuck it in her mouth, but you played a boyfriend nice guy type. I don't know man.

Two weeks maybe. But it really doesn't matter.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why was it difficult to pull of ? What you had trouble getting her bra off? Seriously tho,she went home with you and spend the night...what was the difficulty?
It happens sometimes lol. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He already did the work. Then he went to sleep. Ball is in her court. Your idiology is correct but your timing is wrong.
Now he has to do more work bc he phucked up. Might as well leave it alone since the odds are bad. If he's going to wait on her to reach out, nothing's going to happen.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s be honest here, that girl was dtf on day one and it’s not like she’s wife material anyway, unless you really struck it with her in a once in a lifetime way, which I highly doubt because he wouldn’t be here asking for next steps.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the way she repeatedly said things like "don't expect anything". When we made out at the party she was quite drunk and probably sobered up during the way home. I was also lucky the guy that "guarded" her didn't see me, since he would have wanted to beat the **** out of me. (he apparantly had a crush on her)
That threw me off tbh.

I struggle a bit with being proactive, bc. of that whole consent stuff. I know it's stupid, but at the time I didn't really have the mental energy to pull through.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the way she repeatedly said things like "don't expect anything". When we made out at the party she was quite drunk and probably sobered up during the way home. I was also lucky the guy that "guarded" her didn't see me, since he would have wanted to beat the **** out of me. (he apparantly had a crush on her)
That threw me off tbh.

I struggle a bit with being proactive, bc. of that whole consent stuff. I know it's stupid, but at the time I didn't really have the mental energy to pull through.
FYI, she’s going home with you into your bed. Don’t expect anything is a very thinly veiled attempt to maintain her self respect.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is getting too much shvt tbh. What is he going to do, rape her or get Me tooed? Some girls will just wait til your in bed to tease you.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- A chick was interested in me
- we danced, kissed
- went into the bathroom to make out
- brought her to my place
- we slept together but didn't ****.
- I know I should have gone for it, but it was quite difficult to pull off for me ...
- Now I want to invite her out.
- How should I go about that? When should I start texting her? How much small-talk/banter how much logistics?
You meet a girl, you can dance with her, flirt with her, kiss her, get back to your apartment, sleep in the same bed as her without any help.

And now you are wondering when you should text her and what to talk about?

Very strange…