"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How Happy Are You?

Rate your happiness with life

  • 10

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 9

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 8

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 7

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • 6

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 5

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 4

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 3

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    24

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I vote 8 mostly because I cashed out my former employers pension and I'm getting 12k at the end of the year.

Went from paycheck to paycheck to all good...

Makes such a huge difference in confidence and outlook on life.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Lies. You’re a 4. Happy people (7+) are out there getting laid, accomplishing ****, making money, and hanging with awesome people.
You’re in a dating forum with basement crawlers making threads like how happy are you. I mislabeled you. I label you a 3.
You seem to have a lack of self awareness.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
OP, being a Redskins fan you definitely can't be too happy. Its a shame owners can't be fired because that team much like the Knicks with Dolan is going nowhere until Snyder sells the team. Which will be no time soon.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
OP, being a Redskins fan you definitely can't be too happy. Its a shame owners can't be fired because that team much like the Knicks with Dolan is going nowhere until Snyder sells the team. Which will be no time soon.
I am currently part of boycott until he sells. #Firedansnyder
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
OP, being a Redskins fan you definitely can't be too happy. Its a shame owners can't be fired because that team much like the Knicks with Dolan is going nowhere until Snyder sells the team. Which will be no time soon.
I also like the Nationals
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I'm a simple man, I see a poll, I vote.
No matter how weird it is:oops:
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,901
Age
42
Location
Florida
Actually I'm a 8.91/10
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

synecdoche

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
111
Reaction score
81
Don't try to reach 10, the 10 will become your new 7.

Pursuing hapiness is a faulty mindset, search for meaning & purpose in your life.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
8 missing two points because I feel like I work too many hours at my job and financial goals that haven't been quite reached yet
 
Top