redskinsfan92
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2018
- Messages
- 1,827
- Reaction score
- 1,459
- Age
- 34
I'd say 8
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You seem to have a lack of self awareness.Lies. You’re a 4. Happy people (7+) are out there getting laid, accomplishing ****, making money, and hanging with awesome people.
You’re in a dating forum with basement crawlers making threads like how happy are you. I mislabeled you. I label you a 3.
I am not. I'm a fairly happy man. I am fairly succesful in most areas of life. I'm just trying to reach 10.Your joking right?? Hahaha you got me.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I am currently part of boycott until he sells. #FiredansnyderOP, being a Redskins fan you definitely can't be too happy. Its a shame owners can't be fired because that team much like the Knicks with Dolan is going nowhere until Snyder sells the team. Which will be no time soon.
I also like the NationalsOP, being a Redskins fan you definitely can't be too happy. Its a shame owners can't be fired because that team much like the Knicks with Dolan is going nowhere until Snyder sells the team. Which will be no time soon.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.