Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does THIS end up with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
should I answer biggoal? he says his name is big goal, but he had no goal and only listen to things he want to listen, I will do so others can read

first drop the jealousy, it don't help you on sh!t only waste your time, take note some people are into fat, she can be who knows, also her nose is kinda killing me, so she is not that good looking, now if only biggoal listen and dropped all his crap maybe he could get something too, who is not older then him and as much desperate as him
Nothing wrong with her face. Nice hair, nice eyes, and she has a great smile.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't take this at face value. The most innocent wholesome looking ones can be the most devious from my experience. We don't know what really goes on behind closed doors. Plus, if this is "true love" then, good for him/them but we would have to know her personality/relationship with him to get an idea of what goes on.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She is not physically attracted to him, maybe emotionally. Look at the pictures, the guy is tilting his head in her direction, whereas her head position is neutral or leaning away from him. On the third picture she is faking her smile. I’d even dare to say that she isn’t really attracted to him. On the first pic her hands are clenched and raised, that usually indicates a negative attitude of frustration and she is tilting her head away as well there.
Even then, how did he initially attract her while most on here don't look like this and can't even get a number?

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't know what sort of person he is.
They might have known each other for years and this guy was in her social circle. These type of relationships rarely happen in OLD. Heck, she could have been chubby and ugly, but they still got along well so they paired up. Later, she lost weight. Who knows? Most people I know who don't match well with respect to looks, the other person has some other quality that makes up for it - charm, money, etc. While the attractive one in the pair could be lacking in others - intelligence, humor, etc..

I talked to a lot of people that had this type of imbalance in my lifetime (since in rather old), this always was the case 95.99% of the time.

Most of the time I'm happy for them. People are able to go beyond just looks and things like personality is more important.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Are you sure they're actually dating?Where did you find the pics?

Could they be brother and sister possibly? Or cousins? Lol

I dunno, strange. I know this sounds judgy but I felt a bit repulsed by the first guy.
They got married like a year ago.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Denigration of masculinity via social engineering is how this happens. 30 years ago, they would not have been together.

This big pu$$y (the dude) is her Safe Space.

The pendulum will swing back as the collapse continues.

Aren't there any bangable grannies you can pursue, BG?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, at least this thread can be a good reminder that we have to stay in good shape? :lol:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, at least this thread can be a good reminder that we have to stay in good shape?
How is that your takeaway from this thread? The guy in the photo is obese+unstylish+clearly beta and is with a chick well above his looks SMV. OP wants explanations for how this is possible.

Again all he's going to get is mental masterbation theories based on speculation for why. When OP can send them a message through whichever social media he's stalking them on and find out for himself.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is that your takeaway from this thread? The guy in the photo is obese+unstylish+clearly beta and is with a chick well above his looks SMV. OP wants explanations for how this is possible.

Again all he's going to get is mental masterbation theories based on speculation for why. When OP can send them a message through whichever social media he's stalking them on and find out for himself.
His goal isn't to find out the answer... He's not here to solve problems. He's here for endless inane speculation..

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take some time and look at that guy’s smile. It’s the full of confidence and achievement 1000 vag smile. Try to figure out how you can personally get it.
Upon seeing the photos that was exactly my impression too. He is confident, fun and self assured as his smile asserts. His eyes smile & his demeanor is likable and positive. He is not brooding or awkward. Even in his headband photo with the dog he has a relaxed artsy vibe.

Some women like large men. It’s a safety thing on a visceral level for some. I like my men tall for the same reason.

The bigger question is who cares & why does it bug you?

Quit lampooning other relationships that you cannot know the ins & outs of and focus on developing your own vibe, confidence and self assurance.

Whining over stuff like this doesn’t serve you.

Cheers

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well, a reminder for me lol. When I see how the guy is getting railed on for being obese, unstylish, and with a low SMV. It reminds me that I don’t want to be like that, so I should keep doing the self improvement.

Hopefully that makes sense to someone other than me haha

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with her face. Nice hair, nice eyes, and she has a great smile.
like a thousands more like her,a gain don't even have a reason to be jealous, and like I always says, jealousy is such a ugly feeling, drop it and make something usefull of the time you spend hating others

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even then, how did he initially attract her while most on here don't look like this and can't even get a number?
Because they ****ing suck, it’s easy as **** to score women these days but you have to actually leave the house instead of hiding behind an app like little weasels.You can’t get girls BG because you spend all day complaining about everything. You’re a very envious and jealous person which is a huge turn-off to just about everyone who’s not a depressed hater aswell. Drop the negativity. Every thread of yours is literally you complaining about random ****.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of you are talking about a confident smile, but that open-jaw type of smile on a man always looks kind of feminine to me.
At any rate he probably has some redeeming qualities and perhaps he fulfills a deep psychological need. He just pushes that specific button for her.
I hope that’s the case and that they do well.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We know nothing about these people. For all we know when they met he could've been in a lot better shape and look completely different. If not, then yes it looks slightly odd but truthfully I have seen many couples like this in public. Different strokes for different folks.

One thing though: Most people are no better than "average". Even a lot of the women you see on the regular that you would give a go with, they are barely above average if not plain average. Most people fall into this category. Most women spend a lot of time putting themselves together to look the way they do (fake nails, fake tan, fake hair, fake eye lashes, make up etc.), which is why these types of couples shouldn't really shock you.

Status
Not open for further replies.