Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does THIS end up with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not attracted to him. Her closed off body language in the 1st 2 pictures gives it away. Women don't lock their hands or put hands down or in pockets in photos with guys they like. I predict divorce rape in this guy's future.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's doing just fine - He has The Prize in your eyes - You otoh have serious problems if his ability to get a woman upsets you!

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf. OLD, cold approach? What's the point of eating good and working out, self improvement when lard balls get this? [/
I wish that all questions were this easy.
Here goes;

When your mentality (and not just yours but over half the forum members here) are primping for the sole purpose to catch a woman, you are doing women's work (that’s their job).

Personally speaking, while in some social situations, I get a lot of pushback from people like you (all).

Although I look nothing like this dude, I do not get bi-weekly haircuts, wear trendy clothing, etc… And those that do… seem to get all huffy because a guy like me doesn’t do all this primping and I don’t do half bad.

It’s like they have this “it’s not fair” mentality. Now… do you all think that women find sulky behavior sexy or attractive?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
She is not attracted to him. Her closed off body language in the 1st 2 pictures gives it away. Women don't lock their hands or put hands down or in pockets in photos with guys they like. I predict divorce rape in this guy's future.
I was mostly looking at pics 1 to 3.

The amount of boob contact to the guy’s body is proportional to her attraction level.

This is key for pictures, when a chick hugs you, etc.

Boobs never lie lol.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf. OLD, cold approach? What's the point of eating good and working out, self improvement when lard balls get this?

He isn't THAT bad. Come on man. I see guys in this range dating girls from their social circle all the time. This is not a big deal. And he was probably decent looking at one point as well. If you were ever in a frat or grew up in any bible belt small town, you would have seen much bigger mismatched couples than this....all because of status / perceived value. Confidence and personality do in fact matter to women.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He isn't THAT bad. Come on man. I see guys in this range dating girls from their social circle all the time. This is not a big deal. And he was probably decent looking at one point as well. If you were ever in a frat or grew up in any bible belt small town, you would have seen much bigger mismatched couples than this....all because of status / perceived value. Confidence and personality do in fact matter to women.
I want to comment on the bolded part. I've found that If i go outside my immediate social circle, I have a lot higher perceived value to those people than the people I've been around all my life, because Familiarity Breeds Contempt. Now my immediate social circle can still provide social proof because I'm known...

I also found it made the social circle respect and value me more because of the perceived competition from outside....

Status
Not open for further replies.