I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most of that "friendzone" bs is her getting off on the intense energy she gets out of your attraction, while being entitled enough not to give in return. A complete ego boost for her, and a drain for yourself. It's not good business.I doubt that you can achieve this.
In my entire life (and I'm old btw) ... once it *finally* sinks in that you aren't going to budge beyond friendship material, they will (to save face? , pride?, dignity?) drop you completely.
Sometimes after an actual relationship (and their emotions have dissipated) a friendship can be salvageable, but those chances are few and far between.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
He's not attracted to her, he has all the power and she's probably gaga over him.Most of that "friendzone" bs is her getting off on the intense energy she gets out of your attraction, while being entitled enough not to give in return. A complete ego boost for her, and a drain for yourself. It's not good business.
What exactly is your intent with this chick? Bang her only behind the scenes? No sex? Just use her for attention/validation? That will help me in what you should probably do.What is an effective way of friendzoning a girl that you dont want to ghost and dont see any dating potential in? Say she is interested in you but you are not interested in her and she keeps doing kino on you and is flirty.
That worksHe's not attracted to her, he has all the power and she's probably gaga over him.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I just want her to be neutral. She hangs out with the same social circle as me so thats the main problem, whenever I go somwhere with them she happens to be there. She is great for using as social proof though when hitting on other girls in her presence when partying though.What exactly is your intent with this chick? Bang her only behind the scenes? No sex? Just use her for attention/validation? That will help me in what you should probably do.
So she is a wing man. Use her as such (so long as she is ATTRACTIVE). If she isnt attractive enough then make it ear that you're just interested as friends only.I just want her to be neutral. She hangs out with the same social circle as me so thats the main problem, whenever I go somwhere with them she happens to be there. She is great for using as social proof though when hitting on other girls in her presence when partying though.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Yeah there is. You worry about Stringpuller. GLASSGUY gets all the pvssy he wants.As stated above. No such thing as wing girls. Its a fantasy. The hot friend you try to use as a "wing girl" to attract "others" is the one that you failed to fck.
Why not find a better way Glass to tell him to man the hell up and just reject her.
I dont get "triggered". I dont get emotional. You should try it sometime.I knew you were going to get triggered
But if men do this then they reeeee “he just wanted sex!”I doubt that you can achieve this.
In my entire life (and I'm old btw) ... once it *finally* sinks in that you aren't going to budge beyond friendship material, they will (to save face? , pride?, dignity?) drop you completely.
Sometimes after an actual relationship (and their emotions have dissipated) a friendship can be salvageable, but those chances are few and far between.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.