"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How does one friendzone a girl?

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I think communication breakdown is the cause of most relationships failing. Communication is great in the beginning but one side tends to stop communicating and wants the other side to be a mind reader.
Not at all what I asked. You think communication is what attracts females?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Not at all what I asked. You think communication is what attracts females?
I know it isn’t. It’s what makes for a successful relationship though. What attracts females is 90% looks and 10% how you act.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
You don't think having relative mastery of communication is very attractive?
I think being indifferent, mysterious, abundant mindset, witty, sarcastic, confidence, etc etc are all attractive traits that draw a woman's interest.
None of which should change based on what wording is used to define the "relationship".

That's my point.

Lack of communication is better than over communication. Do I think communication is important? Yes. It should be deeper and more detailed later in the relationship rather than at the start.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Say what?

I dont fall for that. You shouldnt be falling for that. Roober, RangerMike, Stringpuller and many others wouldnt fall for that.

Nor would we be invested in someone emotionally in a month.



My response: Yeah I am just casually dating also. Pick up a bottle of wine and come to my place Thursday at 8pm.

If she says no, she is OUT. NEXT.

If she beats around the bush, she is OUT. NEXT.

If she comes over, I will make moves on her. If she rejects them, she is OUT. NEXT.

Women dont play hard to get but they can be coy. They are covert. If she comes over with a bottle of wine, I will see where her actions lead instead of what she says.

A woman can only string you along for validation/free attention ONLY if you allow it. Make a move and if she rejects it, no big deal. But get to the point and dont waste time.
That's something I wanted to clarify.

As I've gained experience, I've had some chicks that come to my room but reject moves lol. Yet others give their little token resistance and then I'm sleeping with them later that night lol. That first issue has come up a couple of times with me, we discussed it once I think.

How many times do you try to make a move in your room before you next her, Glass? Or is it just a one and done with you?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
That's something I wanted to clarify.

As I've gained experience, I've had some chicks that come to my room but reject moves lol. Yet others give their little token resistance and then I'm sleeping with them later that night lol. That first issue has come up a couple of times with me, we discussed it once I think.

How many times do you try to make a move in your room before you next her, Glass? Or is it just a one and done with you?
I know you didn’t ask me but I will say it depends on the rejection. Is she kissing you and youre rubbing on her while she’s saying “I don’t want to do this on the first date”? Or if you kiss her and try to run your hand up her shirt does she stop you and pull back? I’ve seen so many rejections and some aren’t really rejections, they’re anti-slut defenses. To defeat the first example, you just say nothing, smile while you’re kissing her and say “me either” and you’re in like Flynn. The second example is tricky, but salvageable if you don’t panic. What you do is say “I understand, no problem” but here’s the key. You can play it two ways that’s worked for me to defeat it. After saying that, if we are on the couch I’ll get up and offer her a drink or another drink if she’s been drinking. Or if y’all are in your room on the bed, what you do is find something random but interesting in your room to show her. What you’re doing is trying to get her relaxed and her mind off of the rejection. Then you can go for the kill again in the next 10-15 mins.
If she’s still rejecting you after all that or says something about leaving just let her go and don’t talk to her again.
 
Top