Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does one friendzone a girl?

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think communication breakdown is the cause of most relationships failing. Communication is great in the beginning but one side tends to stop communicating and wants the other side to be a mind reader.
Not at all what I asked. You think communication is what attracts females?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all what I asked. You think communication is what attracts females?
I know it isn’t. It’s what makes for a successful relationship though. What attracts females is 90% looks and 10% how you act.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You don't think having relative mastery of communication is very attractive?
I think being indifferent, mysterious, abundant mindset, witty, sarcastic, confidence, etc etc are all attractive traits that draw a woman's interest.
None of which should change based on what wording is used to define the "relationship".

That's my point.

Lack of communication is better than over communication. Do I think communication is important? Yes. It should be deeper and more detailed later in the relationship rather than at the start.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say what?

I dont fall for that. You shouldnt be falling for that. Roober, RangerMike, Stringpuller and many others wouldnt fall for that.

Nor would we be invested in someone emotionally in a month.

My response: Yeah I am just casually dating also. Pick up a bottle of wine and come to my place Thursday at 8pm.

If she says no, she is OUT. NEXT.

If she beats around the bush, she is OUT. NEXT.

If she comes over, I will make moves on her. If she rejects them, she is OUT. NEXT.

Women dont play hard to get but they can be coy. They are covert. If she comes over with a bottle of wine, I will see where her actions lead instead of what she says.

A woman can only string you along for validation/free attention ONLY if you allow it. Make a move and if she rejects it, no big deal. But get to the point and dont waste time.
That's something I wanted to clarify.

As I've gained experience, I've had some chicks that come to my room but reject moves lol. Yet others give their little token resistance and then I'm sleeping with them later that night lol. That first issue has come up a couple of times with me, we discussed it once I think.

How many times do you try to make a move in your room before you next her, Glass? Or is it just a one and done with you?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's something I wanted to clarify.

As I've gained experience, I've had some chicks that come to my room but reject moves lol. Yet others give their little token resistance and then I'm sleeping with them later that night lol. That first issue has come up a couple of times with me, we discussed it once I think.

How many times do you try to make a move in your room before you next her, Glass? Or is it just a one and done with you?
I know you didn’t ask me but I will say it depends on the rejection. Is she kissing you and youre rubbing on her while she’s saying “I don’t want to do this on the first date”? Or if you kiss her and try to run your hand up her shirt does she stop you and pull back? I’ve seen so many rejections and some aren’t really rejections, they’re anti-slut defenses. To defeat the first example, you just say nothing, smile while you’re kissing her and say “me either” and you’re in like Flynn. The second example is tricky, but salvageable if you don’t panic. What you do is say “I understand, no problem” but here’s the key. You can play it two ways that’s worked for me to defeat it. After saying that, if we are on the couch I’ll get up and offer her a drink or another drink if she’s been drinking. Or if y’all are in your room on the bed, what you do is find something random but interesting in your room to show her. What you’re doing is trying to get her relaxed and her mind off of the rejection. Then you can go for the kill again in the next 10-15 mins.
If she’s still rejecting you after all that or says something about leaving just let her go and don’t talk to her again.