Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does one friendzone a girl?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is an effective way of friendzoning a girl that you dont want to ghost and dont see any dating potential in? Say she is interested in you but you are not interested in her and she keeps doing kino on you and is flirty.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to even bother friendzoning a woman you aren't attracted to instead of just moving on?

If there is some sort of reason why you are going to have her around (classmates, coworkers, part of social circle) just don't do anything that encourages her. Don't lead people on by flirting, spending time with her one on one, going out of your way to interact with her like how a man would with a woman he is interested in.

If you want to be more upfront and honest with her just tell her you aren't feeling it, not that hard.

I had something like this happen recently with a woman I met off of tinder, I wasn't all that into her when I first met her and she pursued me. I gave it one more try and we hung out but after that I was upfront with her.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt that you can achieve this.
In my entire life (and I'm old btw) ... once it *finally* sinks in that you aren't going to budge beyond friendship material, they will (to save face? , pride?, dignity?) drop you completely.
Sometimes after an actual relationship (and their emotions have dissipated) a friendship can be salvageable, but those chances are few and far between.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my entire life (and I'm old btw) ... once it *finally* sinks in that you aren't going to budge beyond friendship material, they will (to save face? , pride?, dignity?) drop you completely.
Sometimes after an actual relationship (and their emotions have dissipated) a friendship can be salvageable, but those chances are few and far between.
Most of that "friendzone" bs is her getting off on the intense energy she gets out of your attraction, while being entitled enough not to give in return. A complete ego boost for her, and a drain for yourself. It's not good business.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You simply ignore any of her attempts to hook you. There are some women out there who will think you're an Adonis and they will always be interested, until they actually get you. Just like all guys are interested in that one hot friend that has friendzoned them. You crave that which you can't have.

FYI, you won't be able to stop them from flirting with you unless you straight up tell them you're not interested. But never give away your hand, let them know by your actions.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of that "friendzone" bs is her getting off on the intense energy she gets out of your attraction, while being entitled enough not to give in return. A complete ego boost for her, and a drain for yourself. It's not good business.
He's not attracted to her, he has all the power and she's probably gaga over him.

Glassguy

Reaction score
What is an effective way of friendzoning a girl that you dont want to ghost and dont see any dating potential in? Say she is interested in you but you are not interested in her and she keeps doing kino on you and is flirty.
What exactly is your intent with this chick? Bang her only behind the scenes? No sex? Just use her for attention/validation? That will help me in what you should probably do.

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her: "Hey, you know, I like you, you are a very nice person, but I am afraid I am not ready for a relationship and I don't want to hurt you. But maybe we can be friends?" And then you ghost her forever.

This is proven technique used by the worst people on the planet.

Or: "Hey, you know, I may be wrong but I have a feeling you want something more with me, so I just wanted to be brutally honest, I am not attracted to you in any way."

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just take a page out of "How to lose a guy in 10 days" except do the male version of that

Serenity

Reaction score
That's simple, be honest. Tell her the crushing words so many men have heard from women "I like you, but not in that way". What she does with that is up to her, she may go ghost, she may accept it as a platonic friendship or she may even pursue you even harder. Depends how she deals with that sort of rejection.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see so many posts on here telling men to be direct and upfront with there intentions. Do people just ignore that advice? I don't see why this is any different. Be a man. Be upfront. Be direct. What she does and how she handles it is on her. You can't go around life worrying about hurting people's feelings.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is your intent with this chick? Bang her only behind the scenes? No sex? Just use her for attention/validation? That will help me in what you should probably do.
I just want her to be neutral. She hangs out with the same social circle as me so thats the main problem, whenever I go somwhere with them she happens to be there. She is great for using as social proof though when hitting on other girls in her presence when partying though.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I just want her to be neutral. She hangs out with the same social circle as me so thats the main problem, whenever I go somwhere with them she happens to be there. She is great for using as social proof though when hitting on other girls in her presence when partying though.
So she is a wing man. Use her as such (so long as she is ATTRACTIVE). If she isnt attractive enough then make it ear that you're just interested as friends only.

Once you use her as a wingman a couple of times she will get upset and you'll have to have that convo with her anyways.

Glassguy

Reaction score
As stated above. No such thing as wing girls. Its a fantasy. The hot friend you try to use as a "wing girl" to attract "others" is the one that you failed to fck.
Why not find a better way Glass to tell him to man the hell up and just reject her.
Yeah there is. You worry about Stringpuller. GLASSGUY gets all the pvssy he wants.

Glassguy

Reaction score
And if I wanted to fvck them I would have. My terms. Not theirs.

Women will become orbiters. Maybe increase your SMV and you'll see what I mean. Then you can use them for your non sexual benefit and use them to the best interest of yourself.

Increase your SMV. I guess it doesnt matter since you seem to be in an exclusive relationship.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if men do this then they reeeee “he just wanted sex!”

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do to her the same way women friend zone guys. Use her for favors. Tell her “I wish I could date a girl like you!”, “you’re like my sister”, “you’re like family to me”. Use the same tactics they use on us.