Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does one friendzone a girl?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do to her the same way women friend zone guys. Use her for favors. Tell her “I wish I could date a girl like you!”, “you’re like my sister”, “you’re like family to me”. Use the same tactics they use on us.
That works very well to get her to pursue. Female brain will work like this "wait, WHAT. Did he just friendzone ME?! *insert beeping alarm because of hamster overheating* Am i not attractive enough?? Now i feel SAD and frustrated. I don't want to feel this way, i'm going to show him! He's hotter than i thought now that i think of it".

Again, women can't handle rejection.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That works very well to get her to pursue. Female brain will work like this "wait, WHAT. Did he just friendzone ME?! *insert beeping alarm because of hamster overheating* Am i not attractive enough?? Now i feel SAD and frustrated. I don't want to feel this way, i'm going to show him! He's hotter than i thought now that i think of it".

Again, women can't handle rejection.
Don’t even do that. Just walk away. You don’t need to explain why, or throw a parade or friendzone her back and play mind games. It’s never worth it in the end because even if you do flip the girl, it won’t be what you hoped it would be. There’s a reason why all phones have a block and delete option, it’s for times when a woman refers to you as a friend.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking girls with options in todays market don't feel this. They have orbiters to put these emotions on. They respond to your success and or your revenge is executed properly.
Girls that used to be good looking but have been knocked down a few points in the looks department also act this way. They don’t know any better. It’s like me being in shape but letting myself go and blow up to 350 pounds and trying to tell everyone I can still run a 4.5 40.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking girls with options in todays market don't feel this. They have orbiters to put these emotions on. They respond to your success and or your revenge is executed properly.
Don’t even do that. Just walk away. You don’t need to explain why, or throw a parade or friendzone her back and play mind games. It’s never worth it in the end because even if you do flip the girl, it won’t be what you hoped it would be. There’s a reason why all phones have a block and delete option, it’s for times when a woman refers to you as a friend.
Friendzoning a woman assumes that you're dating or that she has interest in you when you put her in the friendzone.
I don't care how attractive she is or how many orbiters she has, she will still feel rejected and you will become more of a challenge and in turn become more interesting. I'd say it works even better the more attractive she is because it's much rarer and communicates that you're used to beauty.

I'm not talking about some sort of revenge or gaming her, i was merely describing her emotions when you decide to friendzone her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendzoning a woman assumes that you're dating or that she has interest in you when you put her in the friendzone.
I don't care how attractive she is or how many orbiters she has, she will still feel rejected and you will become more of a challenge and in turn become more interesting. I'd say it works even better the more attractive she is because it's much rarer and communicates that you're used to beauty.

I'm not talking about some sort of revenge or gaming her, i was merely describing her emotions when you decide to friendzone her.
You’re right, but it can also be used to throw back to a woman that isn’t interested in you and who friendzoned you. Here’s how that works, eventually Miss Friendzone will need a favor or expect you to do SOMETHING that only a boyfriend would do. That’s when you remind her “but we are just friends, sorry but no”. Women are users. They don’t have to date you in order to use you, they’ll gladly use their “friends” anytime.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendzone doesn't exist in my reality.
Your rejected or the one rejecting.
If its not sexual its business. (Work)

Read what i said. I did not discount her emotions. She will find an orbiter rather quickly. Yes looks has a huge part in this. To think otherwise is ignoring reality.

Whether you "freindzone" a girl and still communicate with her it doesn't change the dynamic.
It can no longer ever be "business" the base of rejected rejector has been set up.
The friendzone is very real and it’s evolved over the years. Women have figured out how to word it now in such a way that you have to really be paying attention. They no longer come right out and say “let’s just be friends, you need to move on because we are never going to date”. No. Now they craft it something like “I’m not looking for anything right now, but I like you and want to keep getting to know you as a friend and see what happens.” What guy wouldn’t fall for that? And not only will they not tell you up front, they’ll wait until you’ve been dating for a month or two so you’re really starting to invest in them emotionally.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't convince you otherwise. Im sharing my "opinion" as are you. Im a bit more clinical about it i think. Process of elimination. Im not the only one who knows the "friendzone" is hocuspocus.

Kinda like a barrier to use as both sexes to reject or be rejected.

Robert thats not friendzoning bro thats a rejection. Lol

Not I
That is rejection, HOWEVER, the same woman that says that will also follow that up with texting and wanting to hangout still....but just as friends(she just hadn’t worded it that way yet). Women make it hard to walk out of the friendzone these days. You really have to be experienced in recognizing it because they can package it in a way that it doesn’t sound like what it is at all.

you now why women don’t like the term friendzone? Because it’s been figured out and being shared by experienced men to less experienced men. We are taking away years of free validation and favors.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Glass, do any of your females make significantly more than you?
Currently spinning 2 plates. One is a pharmacist and the other is a Nurse Practitioner. So they both make good money with the pharmacist also working another job through the state which equals good money. So she makes quite a bit more than the other.

So she is more close to me in terms of salary.

I dont really care about how much money a woman makes as long as she also has a purpose and she makes enough money to afford the things she wants to do in life. As well as being able to do things with me if invited so I am not funding weekend trips, etc.

Glassguy

Reaction score
What guy wouldn’t fall for that? And not only will they not tell you up front, they’ll wait until you’ve been dating for a month or two so you’re really starting to invest in them emotionally.
Say what?

I dont fall for that. You shouldnt be falling for that. Roober, RangerMike, Stringpuller and many others wouldnt fall for that.

Nor would we be invested in someone emotionally in a month.

“I’m not looking for anything right now, but I like you and want to keep getting to know you as a friend and see what happens.”
My response: Yeah I am just casually dating also. Pick up a bottle of wine and come to my place Thursday at 8pm.

If she says no, she is OUT. NEXT.

If she beats around the bush, she is OUT. NEXT.

If she comes over, I will make moves on her. If she rejects them, she is OUT. NEXT.

Women dont play hard to get but they can be coy. They are covert. If she comes over with a bottle of wine, I will see where her actions lead instead of what she says.

A woman can only string you along for validation/free attention ONLY if you allow it. Make a move and if she rejects it, no big deal. But get to the point and dont waste time.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say what?

I dont fall for that. You shouldnt be falling for that. Roober, RangerMike, Stringpuller and many others wouldnt fall for that.

Nor would we be invested in someone emotionally in a month.

My response: Yeah I am just casually dating also. Pick up a bottle of wine and come to my place Thursday at 8pm.

If she says no, she is OUT. NEXT.

If she beats around the bush, she is OUT. NEXT.

If she comes over, I will make moves on her. If she rejects them, she is OUT. NEXT.

Women dont play hard to get but they can be coy. They are covert. If she comes over with a bottle of wine, I will see where her actions lead instead of what she says.

A woman can only string you along for validation/free attention ONLY if you allow it. Make a move and if she rejects it, no big deal. But get to the point and dont waste time.
I’m talking about men that maybe don’t have a lot of experience with women, or maybe they haven’t swallowed the red pill yet. You have to remember that the majority of women have far more dating experience than the average guy. Women also know how to play on a guys “caretaker” instinct. There’s a lot of misinformation out there claiming the “friendzone” doesn’t exist, but it very much does and it can do real damage to a guy that doesn’t know how to navigate it. It’s something all guys have to go through, but my point is I am pointing out what to look for so a guy doesn’t waste months or years in it. Like you said, women are coy, they are users.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I’m talking about men that maybe don’t have a lot of experience with women, or maybe they haven’t swallowed the red pill yet. You have to remember that the majority of women have far more dating experience than the average guy. Women also know how to play on a guys “caretaker” instinct. There’s a lot of misinformation out there claiming the “friendzone” doesn’t exist, but it very much does and it can do real damage to a guy that doesn’t know how to navigate it. It’s something all guys have to go through, but my point is I am pointing out what to look for so a guy doesn’t waste months or years in it. Like you said, women are coy, they are users.
Are you sure that you've swallowed the pill?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure that you've swallowed the pill?
I won’t say I’ve swallowed the pill but I’ve never made the same mistake twice. I’m indifferent towards women these days for the most part. Nothing they can do or say affects me whatsoever. I’m still nice to people that are nice to me, but I’ve never been nice to anyone in order to gain favor or acceptance. I’m not going to turn into a bitter d!ck though, that doesn’t look good on anyone. I’m woke when it comes to women, trust me.

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about friendzone is that after you experience it couple of times in your life you become better at recognising it early and you start to understand that it's like waiting for a ferry on a bus stop. It's better to experience it when you're younger and experience it more than once so you know how lame it feels. Once you realise that, such thing will be immediately repulsive to you and you will manage to filter girls much quicker. Life itself is the best teacher and your mistakes are best lessons.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I won’t say I’ve swallowed the pill but I’ve never made the same mistake twice. I’m indifferent towards women these days for the most part. Nothing they can do or say affects me whatsoever. I’m still nice to people that are nice to me, but I’ve never been nice to anyone in order to gain favor or acceptance. I’m not going to turn into a bitter d!ck though, that doesn’t look good on anyone. I’m woke when it comes to women, trust me.
You dont have to be bitter to stand up for yourself.

Walking away is the ultimate power. You can do that totally silent and let people's wheels spin.

If you havent swallowed the pill......and based on some of your posts you havent.......I would advise doing so.

You have lived a life dealing with women without it. You need to try living a life dealing with women with it. Then you can accurately decide what is best for you.....which doing what is best for you is exactly what the pill does....

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have to be bitter to stand up for yourself.

Walking away is the ultimate power. You can do that totally silent and let people's wheels spin.

If you havent swallowed the pill......and based on some of your posts you havent.......I would advise doing so.

You have lived a life dealing with women without it. You need to try living a life dealing with women with it. Then you can accurately decide what is best for you.....which doing what is best for you is exactly what the pill does....
I walk away like nobody’s business. I think I may have even invented ghosting. I was dating a girl for a year onetime and she had become super b!tchy towards me for a month. I couldn’t take it anymore and I wasn’t going to. If she wasn’t willing to tell me what why she was being that way towards me, I wasn’t going to try to figure it out. We went out one last time and things seemed normal, she wasn’t being b!tchy to my face, only through texts. I’d already made up my mind about walking away though. I dropped her off and got the standard “text me when you get home”. “Sure thing babe”. Pulled out of her driveway, blocked and deleted her from every aspect she had to contact me and never talked to her again. Gave no reason or anything. I ghost all the time.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If she wasn’t willing to tell me what why she was being that way towards me, I wasn’t going to try to figure it out.
Thats the difference between you and I. I dont ask because I dont care. Nothing I could say to someone will effect who they REALLY are and how they REALLY want to treat people. I just bounce. She can worry about it later because I certainly wont be.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the difference between you and I. I dont ask because I dont care. Nothing I could say to someone will effect who they REALLY are and how they REALLY want to treat people. I just bounce. She can worry about it later because I certainly wont be.
We were in a long term relationship, this wasn’t a plate. Communication is key in all relationships and she chose to not communicate with me all of a sudden. You can’t treat relationships like plates.

Glassguy

Reaction score
We were in a long term relationship, this wasn’t a plate. Communication is key in all relationships and she chose to not communicate with me all of a sudden. You can’t treat relationships like plates.
Sure you can. Please explain to me why you cant? Please tell me why changing what you did to attract a woman in the beginning (plate status) should change just because the title of the relationship changed to girlfriend/fiancee/wife?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure you can. Please explain to me why you cant? Please tell me why changing what you did to attract a woman in the beginning (plate status) should change just because the title of the relationship changed to girlfriend/fiancee/wife?
I think communication breakdown is the cause of most relationships failing. Communication is great in the beginning but one side tends to stop communicating and wants the other side to be a mind reader.