Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does one date on a tight budget?

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprisingly, I've never seen anybody bring this topic up! I myself don't have a whole lot of money and I'd love to hear your thoughts

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how old you are, where you live, etc.

Generally avoid things that are universally expensive without good payoff like dinner and movies

Go for things that are either cheap (anything free or that only costs a few dollars like a walk in the park, find girls who like to netflix n chill)

Find deals and coupons (groupon could be your friend)

Or things with a good return on investment (things you personally enjoy so you're not wasting money even if you spend a lot, drinks since those get you laid, etc.)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprisingly, I've never seen anybody bring this topic up! I myself don't have a whole lot of money and I'd love to hear your thoughts
There should be a thorough write-up on this. Lower price dating is an important part of game because we don't try to lead with our wallets.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go solo. That should save some dough.

I'd go broke, if I dated my plates. I just see them, when I see them.

Work on that day game. Zero $$$ interactions.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i bring this topic often

i usually try to get in their home. suprisingly if you chat long with them they will often let you.

if not, take her for a walk but not a boring one. and dont be unnatractive. escalate if she lets you.

Juli007

Reaction score
I'd go broke, if I dated my plates. I just see them, when I see them.

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who was starting his own business and was short on money for a while.

Interestingly, he said that cheap date ideas were more effective at getting him laid than expensive ones, bc they required more creativity.

One of his go to moves was to buy a bottle of wine and take her to the park.