"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How do you know you like someone?

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
If you miss her

If you get a bit anxious / nervous about / around her

If you are jealous about her
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Gut feeling.
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
You wanna f*ck her up the ass.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
well....liking someone is different then wanting to fvck someone. For me, I know I like someone if I get jealous when they are around other guys.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
butterflies. cant eat nor sleep. thinking of her.
 

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
831
Reaction score
1
Location
East coast
When they bring out the best in me.

I'm assuming your referring to females, although I think it applies to both genders.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
895
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis Area
When you start imagining what it might be like if just the two of you were to hang out, and then decide that the experience might be enjoyable.

Ben
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by Abbott
When you start imagining what it might be like if just the two of you were to hang out, and then decide that the experience might be enjoyable.

Ben
What criterias are you using to determine if it's gonna be enjoyable?
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Abbott
When you start imagining what it might be like if just the two of you were to hang out, and then decide that the experience might be enjoyable.

Ben
heh yea that happens also....one of the many reasons why u cant sleep..
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
BEWARE .

its possible to mix liking someone with infatuation....
infatuation is very dangerous if u dont realize it...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
895
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis Area
Originally posted by Ice Cold
What criterias are you using to determine if it's gonna be enjoyable?
I'd think it's common sense.

Basically, can I have fun if I hang out with her? Would I be glad I went, or would it be a complete disaster?

But to be more specific (and to answer your question):

NOTE: These are assuming that it's a woman with whom I'd like to have a relationship, not friendship.

1) Is she my type (5'4"-6'6", not fat, very attractive, and white)? I'm not racist but I just can't see myself with a woman who isn't white.
2) Are there any dealbreakers (i.e. single mothers, extremely religious, FAR right politics, etc.)?
3) Will she expect me to pay for everything? I refuse to pay for everything.
4) Does she have at least one motorcar that she doesn't have to share with anyone else? This is because I refuse to drive her everywhere, and I don't live in a big city with lots of taxicabs and busses (and thus can get away w/o a motorcar).
5) Does she do her hair and wear make-up? I don't like girls who don't do that, because it shows they don't care about themselves that much.
6) Does she like to go out, party, and have fun? I like girls who do that, because I like to do that too.
7) Does she believe in the concept of "no sex before marriage?" I hope not.
8) Is she going to have a problem with the fact that I'm an Atheist, a vegetarian, and/or the fact that I light up?
9) Will she try to dominate me like some man-hating femanazi, or at least try to "wear the pants?" I figured that's the man's job, plus I tend to be more of a leader type.

I hope that answered your question.

Ben
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Kaine
When I want her to fcuk me in the a$$

:eek:

Now thats love
Her, or him?
 

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Originally posted by Abbott
1) Is she my type (5'4"-6'6", not fat, very attractive, and white)? I'm not racist but I just can't see myself with a woman who isn't white.
Don't be stupid. Of course it's not racist. After all, if all white people only dated other races, pretty soon there would be no white people anymore. Duh. So paradoxically, dating your own race maintains diversity. Funny, huh?

How tall are you? I can't imagine being with a girl taller than me... unless she's really hot, then I don't care! :p

BGMan
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top