“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How do you know when your Alpha?

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
When you're banging hot chicks with no effort and other guys respect you.

If you have to ask, then you're not alpha.
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
I think it's when everyone is afraid to admit they hate you.
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
"How do you know when you are Alpha?"

When you don't have to ask.

Not an insult but its true. An Alpha doesn't give a shyt about whether he's Alpha. He just knows it and doesn't give a fukk about what anyone else thinks.
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
What about those little guys with BIG attitudes? They never ask.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Yep

ColdCoal has it best. You can tell when everyone feels a bit nervous around you, but they are still all smiles.

Being Alpha is overblown, btw. It's not needed. For anything.

I Have Risen
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I think that every man goes through times when he is the alpha and times when he isn't. Very few of us are the Alpha in every context.

Any guy that is a bit cool and hanges out with losers will be the Alpha. Does that make that guy a real man. NO it does not.

For example, the average guy could be the alpha if he went out with a bunch of fat girls.

So I would not concern yourself with being the Alpha. The reality is however, that you have to find it in yourself to compete with other guys if you want to attract hot women. Use your competitive nature to become stronger, but what ever you do don't compete with women - that doesn't mean anything

Women naturally go for the guy who appears to be the strongest and who appears to be in control.

For example, take a musician. For the most part these guys are just average looking and are not the strong jock types; however, give one of those guys a guitar and a stage and he will be the Alpha that night. He will be the center of attention at that night and the women will love him for it. :)

The point I want to make is to focus on those skills that you have that set you appart from other guys. Those are your strengths. You must learn when to use them and when not to. Just make damn sure however that your women see your strength.

....
anyway, I just finished my thrid pint of Guiness and I'm going to bed.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
When you don't post questions like this - and you don't give a fvck who's alpha. Fvck - you don't even know the term "alpha male" exists....

Your not influenced and you don't give a sh#t.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
DDKevin got it right, eventhough he is a drunkard.:)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top