Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you handle politics with respect to women?

Lauel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,
I have been staying away from the site and practising everything I learned, and enjoying life in general. This topic still leaves me in confusion, so here is how it is.

TLDR: How do you handle politics in respect to women? Do you discuss with them? Do you correct them? What if they are hell bent to sticking to their own, and avoiding aggresively any conversation, do you stop there? Is it wrong to treat them like a guy, and instead should only see them as a sexual person (no politics, philosophy, right, wrong, etc)?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I met a girl, she chased, I enjoyed from behind and she did endless efforts. Constantly meeting me up, going places, caring, kind, buying clothes for me, and totally in the mood of getting serious. I took my time of 4 months, before getting serious with her, and treating her equally (sometimes more back). While she is very kind in nature, and good hearted. From my health to clothes, and life in general but Now it has been over 6 months, and she holds some very, different perspectives, to the point where I feel bizzare. Very kindly, I shared news with her, she said media is sold. I shared statistics with her, and she said those are fake. I bring newspapers and media outlets, she calls them biased and so on.
I don't do this to anyone, I meet a dozen like her everyday (20 and currently in college), but since I have been very serious with her, and see "something" with her, I thought it would be right to correct her, than allowing her to post rampant false news on instagram. Was I wrong on that?

Today it all crossed line, when I asked her related to her Instagram status,
Me: Why do you think so?
Her: It's written there.
Me: Yes but there are no sources.
Her: Don't question on me opinions, if you have yours to present then do so. Whatever I have to say is already written there, so don't ask me.

I remained calm, and tried to talk through this, explaining to her, that she would fall into echo chamber, etc.
"... Yeah you.... whatever go on."
I felt hurt by the tone, so I mentioned so.
In return, she without any softness in her tone, started pointing out instances where I had spoken loudly, etc and somehow each thing I pointed out to her, was a revenge point where she kept counting and putting forward elements of my character on me as if it would make her's right.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I usually hate discussing anything political with close ones, but considering how serious I have started to take her, and how intimate I was with her, I thought it would be right to point out, but each try falls into bitterness, character allegation, and harsh cold tones from her side.

Open to any advice, and insults, to correct me here.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
How I handle political discussions with women:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even talk politics with men, why should I talk politics with women?

There are more interesting topics to talk about, like how she got into shibari or how she prefers to wear an anal hook.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paint yourself as a moderate who leans in whatever direction she does (if she doesn't indicate, then you're strictly a moderate). This shows you aren't avoiding anything, and also gives her the opportunity to expose herself as a pain-in-the @ss. If she makes a big deal of politics, regardless of her stance, she's being avoidant and is to be avoided.

Women who strongly express outside-the-mainstream political opinions during the dating process are non-compliant (either towards society, or towards dating itself by only tolerating men who think as she does).

This goes for both left-wing and right-wing women.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is really up to the individual involved and what you are wanting. If its just casual, then steer away from political topics. But if you are wanting something serious then you need to realize what sort of differences you can or can't tolerate. Some couples are ok with being different politically.

The take away from this interaction regarding her instagram status is whats important. When she felt threatened(and it didn't take much) she disregarded your thoughts/feelings and showed zero empathy. This is how she will behave regardless of the topic. You can't have a healthy relationship with someone like that.

Lauel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is really up to the individual involved and what you are wanting. If its just casual, then steer away from political topics. But if you are wanting something serious then you need to realize what sort of differences you can or can't tolerate. Some couples are ok with being different politically.

The take away from this interaction regarding her instagram status is whats important. When she felt threatened(and it didn't take much) she disregarded your thoughts/feelings and showed zero empathy. This is how she will behave regardless of the topic. You can't have a healthy relationship with someone like that.
Why is that I am being guilt tripped with the statements like, " I don't see it as right when someone behaves as such, goes away from me and can even leave me when it comes to these topics. This is not love" ?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,
I have been staying away from the site and practising everything I learned, and enjoying life in general. This topic still leaves me in confusion, so here is how it is.

TLDR: How do you handle politics in respect to women? Do you discuss with them? Do you correct them? What if they are hell bent to sticking to their own, and avoiding aggresively any conversation, do you stop there? Is it wrong to treat them like a guy, and instead should only see them as a sexual person (no politics, philosophy, right, wrong, etc)?

I met a girl, she chased, I enjoyed from behind and she did endless efforts. Constantly meeting me up, going places, caring, kind, buying clothes for me, and totally in the mood of getting serious. I took my time of 4 months, before getting serious with her, and treating her equally (sometimes more back). While she is very kind in nature, and good hearted. From my health to clothes, and life in general but Now it has been over 6 months, and she holds some very, different perspectives, to the point where I feel bizzare. Very kindly, I shared news with her, she said media is sold. I shared statistics with her, and she said those are fake. I bring newspapers and media outlets, she calls them biased and so on.
I don't do this to anyone, I meet a dozen like her everyday (20 and currently in college), but since I have been very serious with her, and see "something" with her, I thought it would be right to correct her, than allowing her to post rampant false news on instagram. Was I wrong on that?

Today it all crossed line, when I asked her related to her Instagram status,
Me: Why do you think so?
Her: It's written there.
Me: Yes but there are no sources.
Her: Don't question on me opinions, if you have yours to present then do so. Whatever I have to say is already written there, so don't ask me.

I remained calm, and tried to talk through this, explaining to her, that she would fall into echo chamber, etc.
"... Yeah you.... whatever go on."
I felt hurt by the tone, so I mentioned so.
In return, she without any softness in her tone, started pointing out instances where I had spoken loudly, etc and somehow each thing I pointed out to her, was a revenge point where she kept counting and putting forward elements of my character on me as if it would make her's right.

I usually hate discussing anything political with close ones, but considering how serious I have started to take her, and how intimate I was with her, I thought it would be right to point out, but each try falls into bitterness, character allegation, and harsh cold tones from her side.

Open to any advice, and insults, to correct me here.
Thank you.
People in politics care about its own interest, politocs divide people, like topics of men vs women, like topics of war israel vs palestine, like wars russia vs ukraine, like vax peope vs no vax, like gays vs hetero, like tradcon vs non, like religious people vs non. No government wants the best for its people they only care about sbout its own interest.

Don't fall into the trap of trying to change someone's mind with statistics or words, you should have your own opinion but don't force it into someone, enjoy her company and do fun stuff, you'll be much happier.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I used to love discussing politics with anyone and everyone. But the past few years I have learned that's a subject to best be avoided with most people, women included. The only people I will talk politics with now are my guy friends who I have known for a long time.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Not so much about "How" but I think its more about "When" and the answer is After you have already banged her. Or during, like "Im about to kum inside you!!! Btw, what are your political views?"

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Politics are for socially intelligent people, the fact that you had to ask this tells me your not suited towards the conversation

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was growing up, we were taught it was not polite to discuss religion or politics. And in today's toxic environment, that's even more true. I don't have casual conversations about politics. I will talk about it with my girlfriend at times, or my closest friends. Other than that I try to avoid it. As @EyeBRollin pointed out, if it's a serious relationships, you'll want to know each others' politics.