“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How do you feel about black women?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
yep, she has a cache of videos, pics, snaps, etc that she sends out. When a man requests one, she flips thru the directory, chooses one she likes and sends. Oy vey. You have to understand, tons of other guys have been sent these images. So far there is nothing personal about your interaction. She's doing what she knows to do to reel you in. Im wondering what the set up is for. Keep your head on straight and keep us posted.
Ay ma lemme holla atchu for a minute
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I´ve never been attracted to any black women either but I don´t think much about it. It´s like single moms or whales or grannies, I just don´t register them as sexual beings.
Not even the tight bodies drenched in lust? Must be blind.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
LOL some of the posts in this thread.

Just go out with this woman and have a good time. Attractive black women like that are very rare, and I'm sure they know it, so what you are meeting up with is probably not something you'll run into all that often.
It's extremely rare for me to find black women attractive but there is one that goes to my gym that I approached, solid 8+ with lightish skin. Massive attention ***** though.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Nope. Those are her real nails. I asked her about them and she showed me. She just has long nails *shrug* no lashes in person. I think she’s just the type to get dolled up once in a while.

Trust me I was vetting this chick.

*edit*
See this her without makeup. I’m not ashamed to admit I asked if I could see her hair again this morning and she sent me this a few minutes later.

Please don’t ask her pics of her hair ever again. You are on the road to betaville and you don’t even know it. Of course she is going to send you a pic of her, she is looking for that validation. Did you tell her how pretty she is as well like every other dude. Read the Bible again for Christ sake.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
How does he correct it?
More racially diverse social circles, when you watch all kinds growing up from young then you realise we are all the same, just a product of our envirmoment.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
How does he correct it?
Stop giving a shyt ... Stop posting soo many damn pictures, stop defending her.

Realize that things are NEVER as they seem with a woman. The more you go AFC, the harder the slap in the face when you realize... 1, She is OCD crazy psycho, 2 She is a Narcissistic Sadistic attention *****, or 3 she has a BF in prison.

OP definitely got the case of "OMG IM SO IN LOVE SHE IS PURRRFECT!" disease.

yeah she might be a decent woman, but realize what that means and get your head out your ass...

Who is the prize?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Stop giving a shyt ... Stop posting soo many damn pictures, stop defending her.

Realize that things are NEVER as they seem with a woman. The more you go AFC, the harder the slap in the face when you realize... 1, She is OCD crazy psycho, 2 She is a Narcissistic Sadistic attention *****, or 3 she has a BF in prison.

OP definitely got the case of "OMG IM SO IN LOVE SHE IS PURRRFECT!" disease.

yeah she might be a decent woman, but realize what that means and get your head out your ass...

Who is the prize?
It would be wize for a broh who even thinks he might be "hung up" or too "drawn in" to her for him to go fvck someone else, like asap.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
She's a cutie bro go get that, who cares what these dudes think
She is, we all know that. She knows that. Everyone around her knows that. If he kiss her azz like everyone else, he won't be fvcking. He needs to not bleed off "power" due to her appearance, treat her just like another.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
She is, we all know that. She knows that. Everyone around her knows that. If he kiss her azz like everyone else, he won't be fvcking. He needs to not bleed off "power" due to her appearance, treat her just like another.
I think he gets it now
 

AlphaSoldier

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2007
Messages
69
Reaction score
32
I am into black mature BBWs. They get me hard like a rock. It is 100% a fetish, I concede.

But for reproduction/LTR, I will stick to white women. I am against miscegenation.

Another factor to take into account is that black women are at the bottom of the sexual marketplace. As far as hypergamy theory works, you don't want to pair with someone way below your own SMV. Of course, it depends on the person, an outstanding black chick can be better than a white one. But it is rare.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I am into black mature BBWs. They get me hard like a rock. It is 100% a fetish, I concede.

But for reproduction/LTR, I will stick to white women. I am against miscegenation.

Another factor to take into account is that black women are at the bottom of the sexual marketplace. As far as hypergamy theory works, you don't want to pair with someone way below your own SMV. Of course, it depends on the person, an outstanding black chick can be better than a white one. But it is rare.
If you look at raw lust and raw sexuality im not sure how you score an incredibly fit, perky breast tight body black womem low when its sex only? We all have our opinions.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top