Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you feel about approaching girls who aren't alone?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether cold or warm or hot, direct or indirect, night game or day, how do you feel about approaching multiple girls (at least 2, or more who are together, like a group)

I've always thought that this was an absolute must avoid because it seems way harder, but reflecting on it, it went slightly better than expected the two times i ever did it (although i was only trying to talk to one of them and the other joined in both times, plus they were both approachable both times rather than any ****blocks to worry about)

What do you guys think?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approach groups all the time. They’re the most fun and open due to the very fact guys balls shrivel at the sight of more than 2-3 girls.
I don't think I'd work up the courage to open more than 2 girls who were all HB8 or higher without some shots lol.

It’s like guys need you to show them girls aren’t all stuck up bltches in order to inspire them to act.
Pretty much, yeah lol. There's a weird perception that pretty girls are mean, sort of like how blondes and girls with big boobs have a stereotype of being dumb. There isn't much basis in reality, but it exists. I know it's BS but i still catch myself expecting mean girls at times, so i can imagine it's common and powerful

If you’re terrified of groups it’s because you’re still outcome dependent. Nothing needs to happen. Even if there’s a 9 in the group, what good does that do for picking her up if shes not interested or I don’t like what i hear?
See, my way around outcome dependence was to think of an opener that was more important to me than the actual girl was, then it actually became about telling my new favorite joke, refining it to perfection, then telling it til i got bored and started making a new one.

The girl was totally irrelevant to all of that so i didn't really care about getting anything (though sometimes i took it a little too far and got salty at the girls whose uncultured minds couldn't appreciate my genius openers, instead of being understanding that they didn't know any better). Got a lot of numbers that way actually.

However i never saw any benefit to using that methodology on groups, because it would only make it harsher if i struck out with the opening joke (which was actually kinda rare). But once i have the perfected version now that i think about it, testing it on groups would be the next logical step... Hmmm...

You should be approaching groups of girls because......it’s a fvcking group of girls......don’t you like girls????
Alright good point, I'll try it out once i stop drawing blanks on new novelty openers.

Do I have to give you a field report from last year to show you how it’s done ?
Ooh, I'd definitely like to see that

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think women go to the bathroom in pairs?
I assumed they liked to hang out there lol.

The question then becomes if it's a good idea to approach women that go through such painstaking effort to avoid men lol

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I like about this forum , "area outcome" were so far ahead in the UK its unreal......pull these stunts off in the UK you would be laughed at so hard like american pie 1

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I pretty much exclusively approach groups. Last wknd I had these two b1tchy girls standing alone in a bar that I approached, no hesitation. One immediately puts up a guard for the one I was facing before I even said anything: “dont even try to talk to her, shes famous!” I replied, “I have 50,000 instagram followers!” (untrue) She laughed and dropped her guard. Dumbest girls I’ve ever spoken to but I got the number.

Usually I have no line thought up; it’s 100% C+F. No hesitation, walk up and yell “whats up!!” And try to analyze the energy level of the group. There’s at least one that’s going to be talkative so I chat her up but try to include my target. I don’t really care to do the whole ignore the hot girl thing because that just leads to getting my crotch grabbed by the ugly friend.

Billtx49

Reaction score
,@MidnightCity Why do you think women go to the bathroom in pairs? One reason is so they don't end up sitting there solo being bombarded by every guy who has been eyeballing her and waiting an hour for an opening.
Quite true and another reason is for a behind the scenes strategy and communication session between only them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pretty much exclusively approach groups. Last wknd I had these two b1tchy girls standing alone in a bar that I approached, no hesitation. One immediately puts up a guard for the one I was facing before I even said anything: “dont even try to talk to her, shes famous!” I replied, “I have 50,000 instagram followers!” (untrue) She laughed and dropped her guard. Dumbest girls I’ve ever spoken to but I got the number.

Usually I have no line thought up; it’s 100% C+F. No hesitation, walk up and yell “whats up!!” And try to analyze the energy level of the group. There’s at least one that’s going to be talkative so I chat her up but try to include my target. I don’t really care to do the whole ignore the hot girl thing because that just leads to getting my crotch grabbed by the ugly friend.
They always have a "**** blocker" in the group. Some nights they literally go out with a sole intention of slamming dudes.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it many times, 2 girls, more, bigger groups.

All in the night, all whilst I've consumed alcohol. Either on a train, smoking area of a club, queue of a club, generally out and about with a drink or 2 down me (really easy to open a set).

Would never do it sober in the day time.