Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you cut to the front of her orbiter line?

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
How can a man of value show a woman all the value he possesses and cut to the front of the long line of her orbiters so he can then plate her and use her for sex only?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By being an awesome high value man with good game who doesn't orbit her, doesn't validate her, and has the attitude of, "Show me what YOU can do for ME and why I should be interested in you." If she doesn't respond to that, then she isn't worth your time and you MUST walk away and never look back. Period. Don't put up with low interest, flakes, or attention wh0res.

If a woman has a ton of orbiters, that is a huge red flag to me. It means she thrives on attention and is extremely vain and self-centered. Those types of women are almost always undatable. They are usually chronically frustrated too, because they want all this attention but then when they get it, they get bored and disinterested.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone knows top tier women have multitudes of orbiters. Men including the members of these forums orbit these same women's stars or else they'd never meet them (unless no one will admit to ever approaching a woman before and trying to game them which in and of itself becomes an orbit). Also trying to become high value to attract women while pretending to not be doing that is another form of orbiting women's stars for their attention.

So the fact that men orbit the women of their choice in hitting them up, trying to game them etc. is no different than her other orbiters.

So how do you cut to the front of the line of her orbiter line?

Only way is if she chooses you over the rest. If you never orbit her IE: approach, game, improve yourself, get her number, social media, social circle, hit her up on OLD, get in her vicinity etc. She isn't going to know you even exist.

There is no shame in being attracted to and orbiting a woman's star so long as you aren't obsessed with it and can pull out of orbit. Unless you don't like women.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no shame in being attracted to and orbiting a woman's star so long as you aren't obsessed with it and can pull out of orbit. Unless you don't like women.
It seems like you don't understand the definition of orbiter.

An orbiter does these things, without any sexual escalation, and without really getting any investment from her in hopes that by doing so, the woman will finally come around and sleep with him and/or date him. And he will do these things for months or years:
- Performs acts of service
- Continuously validates a woman, through text, phone, F2F, social media, etc
- Acts are her emotional tampon
- Is will to be her backup hangout when all her other plans fall through
- Makes sacrifices for her

Approaching a girl, asking her out, going on a date, and sexually escalating is not orbiting. Constantly moving toward a sexual escalation while receiving investment and reciprocation from the woman is not orbiting.

How can a man of value show a woman all the value he possesses and cut to the front of the long line of her orbiters so he can then plate her and use her for sex only?
Only way is if she chooses you over the rest.
Are you asking a question or attempting to give a lesson?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversation is pointless.

Who cares about her orbiters? Fact is you wanna fvck her. So assume you're number one and make a move. We don't have time to be stressing these chicks man, c'mon.

"If she don't wanna fvck, sh!t,
I ain't gon' make her (Make her)
B!tch I'm too fly to be tryna
Convince a b!tch (Yeah aight)
Baby I'm a blessing
What the **** I look like stressin'?
Any b!tch ain't let me fvck, I had to boss up
Just to teach that b!tch a lesson
I get a bi!ch without workin' a muscle"

This is how: be 'that guy'. Who gives a damn if they have orbiters. Her orbiters don't exist to me. I'm shooting my shot regardless and she either complies or next.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
You don’t become an orbiter for starters, your place in line doesn’t matter.
She won't even be aware you exist in the first place by not orbiting her and trying to game and get her attention.

There's different levels of orbiting. Even if approaching and getting rejected as you are showing attraction and interest in her.

Only dudes who don't need to orbit are the celebrities she knows and likes who don't know she exists. That is her orbiting them.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get awesome or get home.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
By being an awesome high value man with good game who doesn't orbit her, doesn't validate her, and has the attitude of, "Show me what YOU can do for ME and why I should be interested in you." If she doesn't respond to that, then she isn't worth your time and you MUST walk away and never look back. Period. Don't put up with low interest, flakes, or attention wh0res.

If a woman has a ton of orbiters, that is a huge red flag to me. It means she thrives on attention and is extremely vain and self-centered. Those types of women are almost always undatable. They are usually chronically frustrated too, because they want all this attention but then when they get it, they get bored and disinterested.

You've still orbited her by approaching, being in her vicinity, and making yourself the man she becomes aware of.

You cannot approach, game, become aware of by her if she doesn't know you exist so every man has to orbit even if for a short time.

To truly never orbit at all is to be completely unaware women exist, be famous and not know she exists yet orbits you or live as the ultimate high value non orbiter in a remote area of Alaska while somehow women who you would choose are aware of you and chase.

Everyone orbits someone. Even if for an approach rejection and ends up in the "Orbituary".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She won't even be aware you exist in the first place by not orbiting her and trying to game and get her attention.

There's different levels of orbiting. Even if approaching and getting rejected as you are showing attraction and interest in her.

Only dudes who don't need to orbit are the celebrities she knows and likes who don't know she exists. That is her orbiting them.
Or non celebrities she wants to fvck

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've still orbited her by approaching, being in her vicinity, and making yourself the man she becomes aware of.

You cannot approach, game, become aware of by her if she doesn't know you exist so every man has to orbit even if for a short time.

To truly never orbit at all is to be completely unaware women exist, be famous and not know she exists yet orbits you or live as the ultimate high value non orbiter in a remote area of Alaska while somehow women who you would choose are aware of you and chase.

Everyone orbits someone. Even if for an approach rejection and ends up in the "Orbituary".
the way you said it I have a ****ing long list of orbiters myself, a orbiter normally is someone she don't even acknowledge his existence, you are just not on her radar, even when she knows you are a person, you are another girlfriend, you are safe, nothing will ever happen, now if you are a guy of valor, a guy she will want to be with, you will never be on the orbiter phase

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How is that working out?
If you dont show intent you will most likely be added to the list of orbiter.

This is why a man should never be friend with a women

Observe women around you, you will notice that the guy they want to hook up with more often then not new guy they met, not someone who as been around forever.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is that working out?
If you dont show intent you will most likely be added to the list of orbiter.

This is why a man should never be friend with a women

Observe women around you, you will notice that the guy they want to hook up with more often then not new guy they met, not someone who as been around forever.
Yeah those platonic female friendships are generally a bad idea huh lol. I never realized I had so many female friends before this summer. Although whenever they invited me out I always made sure to Cold Approach while I'm out with them. So idk, I know it's a bad look but maybe it can be useful? But one thing I have noticed is that with the natural Alpha Males, the girls who they are "friends" with? They're usually fvcking them too.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your way of thinking is wrong

A successful man does not orbit

He throws a line and if she doesn't bite he moves onto the next fish

Repeat. He MOVES ON. He does not orbit

Approaching a woman in a bar is not orbiting, it is fishing

Women chase the bait, the man just casts the hook

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao orbiter is not competition lulz

Take **** out. Tell her what to do. Smash or next her

Repeat.