Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you cut to the front of her orbiter line?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah those platonic female friendships are generally a bad idea huh lol. I never realized I had so many female friends before this summer. Although whenever they invited me out I always made sure to Cold Approach while I'm out with them. So idk, I know it's a bad look but maybe it can be useful? But one thing I have noticed is that with the natural Alpha Males, the girls who they are "friends" with? They're usually fvcking them too.
Get to the point, its second nature and not a afterthought. Never tell anybody about pickup who wasn't from free tour or anything else. Learn subtly to pickup. Covert thr more the better. You are that fella thst gets girls and you don't talk about it.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
An orbiter does these things, without any sexual escalation, and without really getting any investment from her in hopes that by doing so, the woman will finally come around and sleep with him and/or date him. And he will do these things for months or years:

- Performs acts of service
- Continuously validates a woman, through text, phone, F2F, social media, etc
- Acts are her emotional tampon
- Is will to be her backup hangout when all her other plans fall through
- Makes sacrifices for her
I’ve done all of the above. The hot women ended up falling in love and sleeping with me, over and over and over again.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you really handle being the guy she settles for instead of the guy she REALLY wants to give her most private secksual being to??
You'll never get her best. She'll always be on the lookout to cheat.
It's only a matter of a little time. These women change seks partners like they change nail polish.
The MAN is the prize. Women orbit the man. The man never orbits the woman.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
There is no way to not be an orbiter of someone you are attracted to if even for a brief period of time.

Even celebrities orbit other celebrities.

Unless you're asexual you will orbit someone.

Some orbit pook, rollo, etc. And they aren't even women. G@ys orbit g@ys. Women orbit men. Men orbit women. Women orbit other lez women.

Doesn't mean there isn't over the top orbiting or different levels.

Let's not lie to ourselves. If you have any attraction sexual or otherwise you will orbit someone. Others will orbit you.

You'd have to literally be blissfully unaware of anyone around you especially women if you're straight, never care about game or anything to do with any woman to never orbit anyone.

Game pua etc IS orbiting women. No matter how high value you are you'd have to say you have zero care to ever be attracted to any woman to never orbit at least one chick in your life.

Nothing wrong with orbiting so long as it's not an obsession. You orbit. She likes you. You get the V.I.P front of the line. If not? You leave the person you are trying to get orbit.

Serenity

Reaction score
How can a man of value show a woman all the value he possesses
Definitely not with that mindset. If you try to show your value you're doing the exact same thing all the orbiters are trying. If you really have value it will be blatantly obvious and you won't need to use any effort trying to show it. Only those who aren't of high enough value will stress about showing their value.

Your way of thinking isn't that of a guy with high value.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Definitely not with that mindset. If you try to show your value you're doing the exact same thing all the orbiters are trying. If you really have value it will be blatantly obvious and you won't need to use any effort trying to show it. Only those who aren't of high enough value will stress about showing their value.

Your way of thinking isn't that of a guy with high value.

As if any of you aren't trying to up your value to get your prize? C'mon now. Let's stop the nonsense.

Women look to up their value for top tier men. And any of you claiming to be straight aren't looking to up your value to get the women you want while posting on a forum dedicated to seducing women?

If you are trying to up your value, run game, trade tips, brag online, have specific women you like, approach, have hb scores and so on you ARE orbiting the chicks you specifically want and or like. You aren't hiding in your bedrooms from society not orbiting certain women and they magically just know you exist and orbit you.

If even the rich, famous, celebrities, athletes orbit someone...you do too.

Accept it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who you orbit are taking up your time you could be meeting women that don’t want you as an orbiter. That’s why I can never be friends with women, they take away my time from meeting women that don’t want to be friends.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't Orbit....I travel thru the universe looking for habitable planets...When I find a hospitable one I land and explore. May stay for a few minutes, hours or days. Might make a seasonal or weekend home on one...But I never orbit if I'm not going to land. If the planet makes me orbit then there is another one that I can land on without waiting just across the galaxy.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone orbits someone. No one is immune unless like I've said your asexual. You find a chick you like you approach and game her. It doesn't work out you abandon orbit.

There are full blown orbiters who constantly praise, chase, or stalk women they like.

To act as if game, pua isnt orbiting is laughable at best because you are after a type. Your type. A 9 etc.

Unless you actually believe you have no type of woman you want and are completely oblivious to the opposite sex yet you are the ultimate man whom the type you don't ever orbit isn't even a type to you because you again don't orbit yet these women chase you.

Delusional cope.

Only way you cut to the front of her orbiter line is if she thinks you are perfect for her and gives you a V.I.P pass to the front.

Nothing wrong with being an orbiter so long as you don't obsess and make a fool out of yourself and cut your losses if it doesn't work out.

Game is orbiting women.

PUA is orbiting women.

Having a type of woman your after is an orbit.

Trying to get access to social circles to meet certain chicks is orbiting.

Like it or not.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lollll trolololol

You are playing word game with the term Orbiter.

Your definition is wrong ours is good.

Go be and orbiter then give us a field report

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Orbiters don’t really count. If you were surrounded by fat women would you consider it abundance? I would be depressed. And no Attractive woman is going to feel threatened by my abundance of fat women. She would be glad she is he only one who is attractive.

An attractive guy automatically cuts in front. He is the only person that is real to her. Everyone else is background noise or guys she can use.

Your real question is how do I become attractive?
:up::up:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
How can a man of value show a woman all the value he possesses and cut to the front of the long line of her orbiters so he can then plate her and use her for sex only?
Wrong frame. You don’t cut to the front of the line. There is no line.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
No line for you because you were sent on your way and never wanted by women to begin with.
Ok. I will answer the question despite you being a girl. Literally.

Are you ready? Here’s your answer.
“You jump out of her line and make sure she knows it. If she asks why you aren’t around? Tell her that she’s not very interesting most of the time so you are enjoying other people.”

You’re welcome.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
No line for you because you were sent on your way and never wanted by women to begin with.
You say that to a man who doesn’t even know how many children he’s sired. I have five that I know of.

I’ve never been friend zoned in my entire life. Not once. A six foot blonde tried to once but she ended up kissing me and taking her clothes off before I even started.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Orbiters are wanted by women......for all the WRONG reasons.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say that to a man who doesn’t even know how many children he’s sired. I have five that I know of.

I’ve never been friend zoned in my entire life. Not once. A six foot blonde tried to once but she ended up kissing me and taking her clothes off before I even started.
I’ve been friend zoned twice. Once I was a fool and stuck around cause I didn’t know any better and had no one to teach me. I ended up leaving it successfully the way you’re supposed to but I didn’t know I did it (met a hotter girl than the one that friend zoned me and went my way. Saved from the friend zone). Other girl was PISSED. Second time I thought we were dating but she really saw me as just a fwb who she was having a “situationship” with. Offered friendship out of nowhere, I said “sure!”. Then I ghosted her. She still texts me randomly to this day.lol

GFella

Banned
Reaction score

You mean "siring" your children in toilet tissue. You impregnated a roll of Scotties.

Cool male fan fiction bro. You can't be friend zoned when women sent you on your way. Which is why you're always whinging about women on ss like a scorned Epic Incel.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You mean "siring" your children in toilet tissue. You impregnated a roll of Scotties.

Cool male fan fiction bro. You can't be friend zoned when women sent you on your way. Which is why you're always whinging about women on ss like a scorned Epic Incel.
My you’re a vindictive woman.

If you think my posts are Incel, beings you haven’t been here long enough to have an opinion about anyone, then you are really stupid. Incredibly stupid. So beings no one is that stupid and can still read and write...you are a leftist hogster.

Go away shrew. Or at least go talk to others.