Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you cut to the front of her orbiter line?

Serenity

Reaction score
As if any of you aren't trying to up your value to get your prize? C'mon now. Let's stop the nonsense.
I once did, but that didn't bring me happiness. I sincerely don't give a fvck what value a woman perceives me to be. Striving to up my value for women is a sh!tty goal, I strive to maximize my happiness and women aren't necessarily a part of that equation.

If you are trying to up your value, run game, trade tips, brag online, have specific women you like, approach, have hb scores and so on you ARE orbiting the chicks you specifically want and or like.
Can't really say I relate much to that crowd around here.

You aren't hiding in your bedrooms from society not orbiting certain women and they magically just know you exist and orbit you.
This is where your point becomes idiotic. You can perfectly well walk out into the world, do your thing and not orbit others. Your presence can perfectly well generate interest without you paying any mind in particular to a woman.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Not being here long enough is a good thing incel.

Did the boogie man terrorize your wittle safe space?

Too bad. So sad. Cry more.
Stay on topic. You don’t have to like my answer lady but you don’t have a better one.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep to summarise guys want to smash. So they've got the vaj. We want it. To avoid The Monkey Dance you keep fronting lots of chicks. The key is you do it in your life. I had a tech meltdown today needed a hard drive Gizmo at J car there was a hot little geek girl. Bit of flirtingI agreed with her on a few things and corrected her on a couple. now I'm an old fart I wouldn't have the patience for a chick in her early 20s. But practice is practice chicks and the game are everywhere. you do that's enough times in front of any chick and she's unlikely to see you as an orbiter.