Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you answer when a woman asks you how many women you have had sex with?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"...please..."
"Not with many of those who wanted to. I'm quite selective."

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny, but the truth is that she doesn't really want to know if you've slept with more women than Wilt Chamberlain, and neither do you. If you're a man who attracts the sexual attention of desirable women, a high body count isn't going to substantially increase her estimation of your value. It may add to her insecurity, if that's your intention, but it could also backfire. Let's face it: a man who's slept with 10,000 women has probably never said "no" in his life, and has probably banged broads who'd make your skin crawl.

Even if you're taking home a different woman every Saturday night, unless you really suck in bed, or you woke up and chewed your arm off to get away, a good portion of the women you sleep with will want a repeat performance, if not a relationship. So, even with a rotation, how many nights a week are you willing to devote to women who aren't willing to just come over, go to bed, and go away? Really?

Any guy whose life consists of going to clubs, every night of the week, and taking home a different girl, has something deeply pathological going on. I've known such guys, but I didn't really like them.

This thread stems from a general insecurity among men, that he's only slept with a dozen women, and that she's slept with a dozen squared men. It's the insecurity that's the problem, not the actual number. You aren't going to impress her, either way; so, why even dignify the question with a sincere response?
Why try to "impress" her? Let her feel you.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are never going to get the truth, because every guy multiplies his actual lay count by at least 3.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are never going to get the truth, because every guy multiplies his actual lay count by at least 3.
Not every... Mines 52. Most of my sex was in 3 long relationships by 200x. In my life relationship sex has been much hotter than hookups and one nighters. You just aren't familiar enough with each other.