Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I reverse/back out of this?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the guy who said that his last relationship went badly because he committed when he wasn't ready and cheated like crazy right? Dunno if I'm mixing you up with some other homie, but assuming that's you I'd say the simple solution is to tell her about that

Give just enough detail that she knows you have a quite legitimate reason to believe that rushing into anything way too fast will only screw over both of you, but don't give too much detail that she thinks you're evil or a sex addict.
Too risky. We have agreed today to not over think and take it as it comes. She agreed to dial it back but admitted I made her "feel sad". She said there’s not commitment and i can do what I want but just keep her informed of my current feelings on the situation. I told her that’s very mature way of handling it, she said how else could she handle it. I told her it's just my past experiences and not to do with her (mostly true). I'm free to spin the plates I don't want or intend to spin. Saying that, I spoke to the girl who invited me over "saturday after 10pm" - rearranged for this Saturday. I'm supposed to see Black Panther this Saturday with new girl, I'll have to see her Friday and Sunday instead. This is what I enjoy, the game, the variety. I swear my views change day to day, I can't even rely on myself. I like this girl a lot but the thought of banging another secretly is such a turn on.

Is it a giant red flag that you're already an expert on her ex two weeks in?
Well "14 years on and off" piqued my interest, I asked questions. Yes I know, general consensus is not to ask or talk about exs, when will you learn... there are no rules when you have game. We both spoke openly about our exs and what brought us to our current point in life. I have a good memory, it was a 5 min convo, I did a deep dive and extracted what I needed. I do it for a living, don't read too much into it.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too risky. We have agreed today to not over think and take it as it comes. She agreed to dial it back but admitted I made her "feel sad". She said there’s not commitment and i can do what I want but just keep her informed of my current feelings on the situation. I told her that’s very mature way of handling it, she said how else could she handle it. I told her it's just my past experiences and not to do with her (mostly true). I'm free to spin the plates I don't want or intend to spin. Saying that, I spoke to the girl who invited me over "saturday after 10pm" - rearranged for this Saturday. I'm supposed to see Black Panther this Saturday with new girl, I'll have to see her Friday and Sunday instead. This is what I enjoy, the game, the variety. I swear my views change day to day, I can't even rely on myself. I like this girl a lot but the thought of banging another secretly is such a turn on.
Well I'm glad you worked it out. Though getting turned on thinking about banging other girls "behind her back" tells me she may end up forcing you to committ or end it long before you're ready, have a plan for that situation lol, its coming.

Well "14 years on and off" piqued my interest, I asked questions. Yes I know, general consensus is not to ask or talk about exs, when will you learn... there are no rules when you have game. We both spoke openly about our exs and what brought us to our current point in life. I have a good memory, it was a 5 min convo, I did a deep dive and extracted what I needed. I do it for a living, don't read too much into it.
Well as long as it wasn't her feeling the need to gush about her ex unprovoked then it's not the red flag i was thinking of

As for rules, i already know that all rules need to be calibrated to the situation you're in and updated as the times change,

That being said I'd avoid ex talk on the first date, mainly because until i get laid my top priority is not doing anything that could get in my way (like accidentally **** talking my ex or singing her praises, or turning the mood gloomy because her ex turns out to be a bastard or even worse accidentally turning myself into emotional support.)

But you seem confident you know what you're doing, and even if you weren't the proof is right there in the pudding that this is going perfectly, so i won't tell you you did wrong.

As long as you succeded you did nothing wrong, but if you fail, you went wrong somewhere

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a tad bit over dramatic, real baby rabbies isn't in full affect until late 30's early 40's. BUT point taken you are right OP's target should be 21-25.
A womans top form SMV (sexual market value) is very individual but typically, 18-23. Most women begin bulking after 23 or are getting "thick." Its downhill thereafter. You already are talking about not spinning plates and she ain't on top form son. Not doing it right.

Not saying, I would not smash. I am saying, I would be charging up my troll cannon when she talking cereal relations.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with you there. I'm going to see another girl tonight, I'll continue light plate spinning, while giving OP girl the majority of my attention, it's cold, it's winter, no need to go gallivanting around town just yet.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Sound like you enjoy the sex and already agreed to exclusivity. I say keep banging her but don´t propose, marry or knock her up. If the sex ever gets boring, dump her, but if it´s doesn´t get boring after a couple of years or by the time you reach 36 years old, consider marriage.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound like you enjoy the sex and already agreed to exclusivity. I say keep banging her but don´t propose, marry or knock her up. If the sex ever gets boring, dump her, but if it´s doesn´t get boring after a couple of years or by the time you reach 36 years old, consider marriage.
Solid advice.

The chick I was meant to meet tonight kind of flaked, we agreed to meet 9:15pm, called her 9:20pm she ignore my calls and texts until 9:40... then she tried to arrange for tomorrow. I told her she was a waste of time then ignored her messages. She's gonna have to beg for me if we are to bang (this is why you see multiple women).

Me and OP girl are going for drinks after work and I'm gonna introduce her to some work colleagues. What good is a hot chick if you can't show her off? We are going to watch black panther Saturday then out to a club with her friend and her bf. I'm happy to see where this goes. She said on the phone today (after taking the morning after pill (plan b)) that a tiny bit of her would want a kid with me. I need to be very careful with this one, she's ready for a kid, I love to come inside a women, recipe for disaster.

As an aside, not sure if I already mentioned this but last weekend in her bed she was talking about her fertile she is, and how wet women get when in the fertile period (to help the sperm swim up to the womb) and how much that turned both of us on. Last weekend when I came inside her 4 times in 24 hours she told me she wants every last drop and to come in her fertile pvssy (instant ejaculation). Has anyone experienced extreme arousal at the thought of a girl being fertile and not on birth control? It's the hottest thing ever, so irresponsible, so wrong, but so fvcking arousing. I want to fvck her tomorrow and come inside her knowing it's the first of 3 days a month she is most fertile, it's driving me crazy.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sure you're not clamouring to hear the rubbing together of tiny fingers yourself?

I'm infertile, and physically I can prove it to a girl (ol' leftie has left the building). Few of them think much of it. Any who might want kids are never around long enough...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Solid advice.

The chick I was meant to meet tonight kind of flaked, we agreed to meet 9:15pm, called her 9:20pm she ignore my calls and texts until 9:40... then she tried to arrange for tomorrow. I told her she was a waste of time then ignored her messages. She's gonna have to beg for me if we are to bang (this is why you see multiple women).

Me and OP girl are going for drinks after work and I'm gonna introduce her to some work colleagues. What good is a hot chick if you can't show her off? We are going to watch black panther Saturday then out to a club with her friend and her bf. I'm happy to see where this goes. She said on the phone today (after taking the morning after pill (plan b)) that a tiny bit of her would want a kid with me. I need to be very careful with this one, she's ready for a kid, I love to come inside a women, recipe for disaster.

As an aside, not sure if I already mentioned this but last weekend in her bed she was talking about her fertile she is, and how wet women get when in the fertile period (to help the sperm swim up to the womb) and how much that turned both of us on. Last weekend when I came inside her 4 times in 24 hours she told me she wants every last drop and to come in her fertile pvssy (instant ejaculation). Has anyone experienced extreme arousal at the thought of a girl being fertile and not on birth control? It's the hottest thing ever, so irresponsible, so wrong, but so fvcking arousing. I want to fvck her tomorrow and come inside her knowing it's the first of 3 days a month she is most fertile, it's driving me crazy.

Yeah, I love that feeling too, it's addictive, the younger they are, the more I like it. But I guess I've been lucky, haven't got anyone pregnant yet after years and years of cumin inside different girls.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just give them chlamydia and call it a day. No biggie.:up:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I finished the antibiotics 2 days ago I should be clean now.

I think I want a baby, something to always love me no matter what.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LJBFB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk whether to laugh or be scared for the evolution/instability of OPs thought process. I can relate to most of what was said, but b!tch got you hooked. That kid is coming and shes gonna make it hate you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Idk whether to laugh or be scared for the evolution/instability of OPs thought process. I can relate to most of what was said, but b!tch got you hooked. That kid is coming and shes gonna make it hate you.
Dude has daddy issues and displays mommy boy syndrome

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Op you are too loyal. Just lie, cheat, have fun. Most women lie and cheat, so cheating on a cheater is hero's act actually

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk whether to laugh or be scared for the evolution/instability of OPs thought process. I can relate to most of what was said, but b!tch got you hooked.
My mood changes so fast. She doesn’t have me hooked, I dodged meeting her for a drink after work yday and we haven’t spoken since.

Dude has daddy issues and displays mommy boy syndrome
Agreed, working to change that. What makes you think this though? My therapist says I’m looking for a hug and someone to love me, and that chasing random women is not helping me.