Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I come up with $3000 in 2 weeks?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't make things hard for myself.

There is just one teacher in my area, and like I mentioned, she's blacklisted me. But with the right salesmanship, I believe I can change her mind. I know, no easy feat; changing a woman's mind. :)
Blacklisted huh? Maybe ask to see her bobs.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you know a little bit about SEO/web design, and don't mind cold calling, this is a legit strategy:

Read for FREE!

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to come up with $3000, and I've set a deadline of 2 weeks, because I can't put it off any longer.

I want to take a trip to Vancouver to take voice lessons with an expert.

I've wanted to do this for years, but it was only a vague wish. I'm done procrastinating. Experts say we need to attach deadlines to our goals. So I've done that. But the how hasn't revealed itself to me yet, so I thought I'd ask for suggestions.

If you HAD to come up with $3000 in 2 weeks, and your life depended on it, how would you do it?
Swallow your pride and ask your dad (or mom; whatever) for a loan... and then bend over be ready take it....
(That is, If it is that important that you need it so badly...)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stock images.

Rent or borrow a good camera, snap random things - a tree in a park, a cup of coffee, a building etc

These images will make ongoing passive income as people always need stock imagery and will pay for it. You may have a great body of work you can sell to a company. I know someone who personally does this, or did. He was unemployed enjoying passive income, I placed him as Head of Creative Design in a gambling company in Latvia. I made €20,000 from that deal, all in about 5 hours work. Leverage and monetise a skill you have.

Buying cheap things in clearance and sell on eBay (Gary V recommended that).

I can’t lie reading this thread gave me an aneurysm and I think OP needs therapy but I’m not sure what for.

I’m just glad you hit your target I never doubted you, your barbed retorts seem to have gotten you far in 42 years as a human.

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
@Murk - I just refuse to let a stranger, let alone anyone, define what my limitations are. Call that barbed. I call it self-confidence.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Murk - I just refuse to let a stranger, let alone anyone, define what my limitations are. Call that barbed. I call it self-confidence.
I hear you bro, but when asking for advice, you're automatically in an inferior/submissive frame to the people giving it, so accept the advice and be a sponge. When you are combating advice-givers you are not really letting go of the situation and taking everything in, you're in your head protecting your ego. I posted some very legit options but your response to me is again defending yourself.

I admire your confidence, but the fact is, you set a task initially in the OP then took the path of least resistance and avoided it. That's what humans do, that's not what winners do though, hence this thread.

Please pay off your CC debt ASAP, if there's any takeaway from this thread, it's that.

Good luck!

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I hear you bro, but when asking for advice, you're automatically in an inferior/submissive frame to the people giving it, so accept the advice and be a sponge. When you are combating advice-givers you are not really letting go of the situation and taking everything in, you're in your head protecting your ego. I posted some very legit options but your response to me is again defending yourself.

I admire your confidence, but the fact is, you set a task initially in the OP then took the path of least resistance and avoided it. That's what humans do, that's not what winners do though, hence this thread.

Please pay off your CC debt ASAP, if there's any takeaway from this thread, it's that.

Good luck!
We disagree on many points. But blessings on your future; I hope you prosper, are in great health and win love and friendship.

Read for FREE!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to come up with $3000, and I've set a deadline of 2 weeks, because I can't put it off any longer.

I want to take a trip to Vancouver to take voice lessons with an expert.

I've wanted to do this for years, but it was only a vague wish. I'm done procrastinating. Experts say we need to attach deadlines to our goals. So I've done that. But the how hasn't revealed itself to me yet, so I thought I'd ask for suggestions.

If you HAD to come up with $3000 in 2 weeks, and your life depended on it, how would you do it?
Starting with zero? Maybe larp as a supermodel and trick simps into sending you money all day online for two weeks. This was much easier to do before onlyfans started though but can still be done. There are obvious moral repercussions for this though.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Starting with zero? Maybe larp as a supermodel and trick simps into sending you money all day online for two weeks. This was much easier to do before onlyfans started though but can still be done. There are obvious moral repercussions for this though.
I'm not interested in any path that is either unethical or illegal.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not interested in any path that is either unethical or illegal.
Yeah i would never do it as well. You need some starting capital though. I make that much daily pretty much just trading large amounts of stocks and crypto.

Read for FREE!

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
For anyone interested in this thread, I "miraculously" came up with the $5,000 I wanted.

I started engaging in affirmations, visualizations, and prayers. Within about a month of being consistent with these practices, I received hunches on how I should conduct myself, and followed through on them, which, through a chain of events, led me to making a new friend who today just offered to give me the money I need for my trip and my studies out of the blue. Not only that, it's resulted in a faith in God and the effectiveness of prayer, where before, I was a skeptic and an agnostic.

I'm going to Vancouver soon for lessons in the Alexander Technique!

God and life are good.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I just thought of this thread again this morning.

I found it interesting how everyone on it was doubting me and naysaying and trying to give me all kinds of advice I never asked for.

But as soon as I succeeded, everyone shut up and no one responded. Very interesting.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought of this thread again this morning.

I found it interesting how everyone on it was doubting me and naysaying and trying to give me all kinds of advice I never asked for.

But as soon as I succeeded, everyone shut up and no one responded. Very interesting.
Congratulations! I'm happy for you. Proud of your achievement.

Read for FREE!

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I just read this DB, congrats!

I was gonna suggest you place an ad as a "Do Nothing" guy lol but then read you figured it out, so ....

Anyway I think it was @Pan87 who once posted that we live in a competitive world that wants you to fail so perhaps that explains the lack of response?

I don't know.

I've also been engaging in affirmations and visualizations, so far nothing but there's still hope I suppose, I'm looking for around $50,000. :oops:
Perhaps you're right about referring to the competitive world. Envy is an epidemic. As I'm starting a religion now and am very public about my pursuit, I get a lot of doubters, naysayers, mockers and critics. I've had people shun me because of it too. Yikes. But now, like here, I'm guessing they will just become very silent after I succeed in selling thousands of copies of our holy book and growing a sizable following.

Care to share your affirmation and visualization process with me?

You can find mine here.

$50,000 is totally doable. I'm asking for $30,000 right now. Have been for the past month, and am currently working on a flash of inspiration and then an instruction I received that led to information I acted on that I'm confident will bring me $10,000 of it within a month or so. Pretty cool, huh?

Last edited:

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
@catsmeow2 - Talk to me! Please tell me about your affirmations and visualizations! And I definitely wanna hear about your results!!

EDIT: I'm disappointed in you, since you and Pan87 were my favs. Then you guys both vanished and I stopped visiting. But now, at least you are back, and now I come back too!

How cool is that?

DOUBLE-EDIT: You still didn't reveal who's naming the baby!! You suck!!!

Last edited:

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Well, first off thanks! And I am only back sporadically, on threads like this and a couple of others, for now anyway.

Not sure what happened to @Pan87 but I miss him (his postings) too.

In any event, since you asked, are you familiar with wealth consciousness? I am a believer and also in giving myself abundance affirmations. Here are a few of the standard ones:
  1. Dream big.
  2. Say no to excuses.
  3. Know your potential.
  4. Commit to living your dreams.
  5. Crave more.
  6. I deserve prosperity.
  7. My success is necessary.
  8. I live an abundant life.
  9. My dreams are coming true.
  10. I’m living with an abundance mindset.
  11. I am capable of success.
  12. My creativity brings me abundance.
  13. Everything I desire is already on its way to me.
  14. More and more prosperity flows into my life.
  15. I’m growing abundantly every day.
By wealth and abundance, I don't necessarily mean just financially. One of the seven spiritual laws of success is the "Law of Giving and Receiving." Below are some affirmations related to that:
  1. Wherever I go, and whomever I encounter, I will bring them a gift. The gift may be a compliment, a flower, or a prayer. Today, I will give something to everyone I come into contact with, and so I will begin the process of circulating joy, wealth, and affluence in my life and in the lives of others.
  2. Today I will gratefully receive all the gifts that life has to offer me. I will receive the gifts of nature: sunlight, the sound of birds singing, spring showers, or the first snow of winter. I will also be open to receiving from others, whether it be in the form of a material gift, money, a compliment, or a prayer.
  3. I will make a commitment to keep wealth circulating in my life by giving and receiving life’s most precious gifts: the gifts of caring, affection, appreciation, and love. Each time I meet someone, I will silently wish them happiness, joy, and laughter.
I know this must sound totally hokey to most people and I don't talk about it much, but once I began incorporating these affirmations into my thought consciousness, really good things started happening for me.

Two examples that come to mind are I met my husband (we lost the baby :( which obviously wasn't so great , but it's okay, we will try again next year), I landed a great job and through a serious of events, I just received a nearly 30% salary increase.

Now we are looking to buy a home but still need a bit more $$$ (around $50,000), so more affirmations are needed but I feel confident we can achieve it.

Aren't you glad you asked? :D
First, sorry to hear about your loss. I was supposed to have another sibling too. But my mom lost it.

Yes, I have heard of wealth consciousness. I read "Think and Grow Rich" once a year, every year. :)

This was a great post! And nope. Nothing hockey about what you're saying. Some people are just skeptics, yet they still refuse to take on a Personal Investigation to discover the Truth for themselves. Yet some then think they're qualified to dispute the claims we both seem to be sharing in common here.

But why not make an affirmation for the $50,000 explicitly, and make it the one you repeat dozens of times a day.

Right now, mine is this:

"$30,000 comes to me right now; it is being transferred to my bank account at this exact moment."

I repeat it dozens of times a day, and I also visualize what my life would be like if I had the money. I make mental movies of me having the opportunities and doing all the activities in first person.

This worked to come up with the $5,000, and what's the difference between that and $30,000?

Read for FREE!

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Its funny, at the same time I negotiated my salary increase (and it was a total fluke the way it happened) my husband retained a new huge client, it's sure to bring him LOTS of business, and $$$.
Do you sense a correlation between these results and the mental effort you've been applying?

I am very interested in hearing stories about how people manifest their wishes.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, congrats on making that goal. My issue with your post was the incredibly short deadline you gave yourself. I think the subconscious mind resists extraordinarily short deadlines.

You mentioned your cc debt. Therefore like it or not, it was up for discussion. Cc debt is a constant drain. When I looked at the money pouring out of my life in interest I was shocked.

If you’re interested, read or listen to “The Richest Man in Babylon” (the long version). There is a story within about a young man who owed money to lenders, and was sold into slavery. He was challenged by his master’s wife to escape and pay back his debts. She told him day after day that as long as he was in debt, he would be a slave. He would always be running from his creditors. She posed the question, “Have you the heart of a slave, or the heart of a free man?” He insisted he had the heart of a free man. On a journey to see her ailing mother, she provided him food and let him sneak away.
He went to all his creditors with a plan to pay them all a small amount each week until he eventually paid them all off, and attained true freedom.
The point is that facing up to these responsibilities changed his heart and he became a man of wealth and influence.
Debt erodes more than our bank accounts. It erodes our self-respect, if even on a subconscious level. I speak as a former slave.
Unsolicited advice, yes, but good advice for anyone reading this who will receive it.
There is a lot to be admired about your attitude toward self-belief. Some of us older war-horses are just trying to get you to think about the ball and chain that is cc debt, or if you will not receive it, to influence other readers who will receive it. Congrats again on achieving your financial goal.