Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I come up with $3000 in 2 weeks?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I need to come up with $3000, and I've set a deadline of 2 weeks, because I can't put it off any longer.

I want to take a trip to Vancouver to take voice lessons with an expert.

I've wanted to do this for years, but it was only a vague wish. I'm done procrastinating. Experts say we need to attach deadlines to our goals. So I've done that. But the how hasn't revealed itself to me yet, so I thought I'd ask for suggestions.

If you HAD to come up with $3000 in 2 weeks, and your life depended on it, how would you do it?

Billtx49

Reaction score
I need to come up with $3000, and I've set a deadline of 2 weeks, because I can't put it off any longer.

I've wanted to do this for years, but it was only a vague wish. I'm done procrastinating. Experts say we need to attach deadlines to our goals. So I've done that. But the how hasn't revealed itself to me yet, so I thought I'd ask for suggestions.

If you HAD to come up with $3000 in 2 weeks, and your life depended on it, how would you do it?
Assuming cash is not currently available to you, I would put it on a credit card, especially one set up as a line of credit. If that is not an option, next choice would be an online or bank direct personal loan.
If neither of the above are available options, realize that when setting future goals, they might also include a financial aspect to plan ahead for.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sell a kidney? :lol:

Read for FREE!

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

First off, never spend money you don't have (credit cards, loans) unless it is an absolute emergency. This does not qualify as such.

Look at your current possessions. What is absolutely needed vs clutter vs non-essentials. Perhaps, start decluttering that closet/basement/garage/room. Video games are a good thing to get rid of anyway if you want to start acting like a rounded man.

Bartending, serving, landscaping work, construction, etc are good quick gigs that can pay well if you work FT and overtime if you can. The problem is landing the job quickly and skipping training if there is one.

Next up is family, although spending money you don't have is a road you don't want to take, family loans usually don't have interest and you can pay it off eventually.

Last is a GoFundMe campaign. Not sure how many you will actually incentivize to donate money just so that you can learn to sign but its an option worth looking at. I don't even know if GoFundMe has rules on what it's acceptable vs not but do the research.

Hope this helps.

Modern Man Advice

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can open a credit card with 0% interest rate for 15-21 months. As long as you have the ability to pay it off in that time period, no interest.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, guys.

I do not want to get into more debt for this endeavor. I already owe $10,000 I have no way of paying right now.

@Modern Man Advice - I considered a GoFundMe fundraiser, but then I thought, "Who is going to give me money for this?" I have a very small network at the moment, and it's all for "personal gain". But I thought, what if I came up with a fundraising idea that benefited others, but I could take my $4k chunk out of for myself for the service I rendered. But I've come with nothing so far with that.

I know it's possible to pull this off. Where there's a will, there's a way, as it goes. But what? The creator of ideas sets his own price, so I'm pretty sure my success here depends on coming up with an idea that would be worth $4k to someone else. But what the hell is it? I'm breathing, sleeping and eating and drinking with this for next 2 weeks.

In "Think and Grow Rich", Gonzalus wanted a million dollars, and as soon as he decided he must have the money in a week, after years of wishing for it, he came up with it. And that was not an isolated case for people who set goals and deadlines for them.

Read for FREE!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
What unique ideas does this voice coach have that you're already 10K in debt to them?
No, my debt is to a credit card company. But to answer your question, the man who masters the resonance and conviction of his voice has the world at his fingertips. We instinctively submit to him. He is our leader, assuming he's not a fool. But even then we submit anyway, no matter how reluctant we are.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are over 25 and don't have 3k, probably be wise to stack an emergency fund you don't touch before you take a trip. You can do some gig economy work like instacart, uber etc in your freetime

Read for FREE!

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
If you are over 25 and don't have 3k, probably be wise to stack an emergency fund you don't touch before you take a trip. You can do some gig economy work like instacart, uber etc in your freetime
I have one definite chief aim, and I will sacrifice everything for it, if I have to. There is one thing I want above all else, and I'll stake my entire future on it, win or lose. I don't believe in security blankets. That's for mediocre people. Not potential great people.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one definite chief aim, and I will sacrifice everything for it, if I have to. There is one thing I want above all else, and I'll stake my entire future on it, win or lose. I don't believe in security blankets. That's for mediocre people. Not potential great people.
Guess it depends on what your definition of great means. I know many ultra successful people, having the financial wherewithal to be able to weather a storm so their goal isn't derailed is very important. Most people/biz fail because they ran out of money. Your life though, good luck

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is that your life really does not depend on it.

Your deadline seems rather arbitrary. Why not give yourself a challenging but achievable goal? The reward will be the same.

I’ve learned to set goals that are clearly achievable when combined with grit and hard work. It gives one a sense of hope and certainty that retains the ability to think clearly and tactically. Put pressure on yourself, for sure, but make certain it’s achievable.

Read for FREE!

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Your problem is that your life really does not depend on it.

Your deadline seems rather arbitrary. Why not give yourself a challenging but achievable goal? The reward will be the same.

I’ve learned to set goals that are clearly achievable when combined with grit and hard work. It gives one a sense of hope and certainty that retains the ability to think clearly and tactically. Put pressure on yourself, for sure, but make certain it’s achievable.
But having a life does.

So you don't think it's achievable to come up with an idea worth $3k to someone else? Hmmmm.

Billtx49

Reaction score
So you don't think it's achievable to come up with an idea worth $3k to someone else? Hmmmm.
The question of the day is have you ever done it.…
Wishing and hoping don’t make the world go round.

Read for FREE!

Billtx49

Reaction score
There was a time when I couldn't walk too, but I walk now.

Wishing and hoping? No. Willing? Yes.
Will it into existence then, less than two weeks now…
Absolute certainty is the product of previous successes.

Read for FREE!