Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did you know he was the one?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Here’s how we met. Out at a nightclub & live music venue. He has long blonde hair & dresses like a rock star. Very LA vibe. He’s tall & unique looking as well as handsome. So I saw him. I was on a double date with someone else. My date (who I’ve known for a while) got stupid drunk & was acting like an idiot. My fiancé actually thought I must be married to my date.

Some handsome guy had bought wine for my girlfriend and I after her date got irritated by my date & left to go home. We had other friends their (and my intent was to give my date a ride home, which didn’t happen he was far too obnoxious).

So my girlfriend and I were looking for a place to get a new drink (the place was packed) and the only spot where you could get up to the bar was next to my fiancé. I found out later he had shoo-ed away his friends when he saw me walking that way in hopes I’d come to that space, which I did. He was right next to me & looking at me & half smiling/smirking a little & so I broke the ice by saying “so how’s your night?” And he engaged in conversation.

We chatted until we each went home with our friends. The next morning he texted & asked me out for breakfast. And here we are.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG the state of men - this thread is hilarious.

BeExcellent such a boss she 'opened' her hot younger fiance at a nightclub after her failure of a date went home.

So to answer OPs question, be good-looking with good style etc and the quality woman you are looking for will come up to you and start conversation.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score

BeExcellent such a boss she 'opened' her hot younger fiance at a nightclub after her failure of a date went home.

So to answer OPs question, be good-looking with good style etc and the quality woman you are looking for will come up to you and start conversation.
Don't give up on Life, man!!! Love and Prosperity can be yours.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Quality women ARE out there, and they respond to Certain types of Men.

What's stopping us from being one?!?!?!?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Ok. Here’s how we met. Out at a nightclub & live music venue. He has long blonde hair & dresses like a rock star. Very LA vibe. He’s tall & unique looking as well as handsome. So I saw him. I was on a double date with someone else. My date (who I’ve known for a while) got stupid drunk & was acting like an idiot. My fiancé actually thought I must be married to my date.

Some handsome guy had bought wine for my girlfriend and I after her date got irritated by my date & left to go home. We had other friends their (and my intent was to give my date a ride home, which didn’t happen he was far too obnoxious).

So my girlfriend and I were looking for a place to get a new drink (the place was packed) and the only spot where you could get up to the bar was next to my fiancé. I found out later he had shoo-ed away his friends when he saw me walking that way in hopes I’d come to that space, which I did. He was right next to me & looking at me & half smiling/smirking a little & so I broke the ice by saying “so how’s your night?” And he engaged in conversation.

We chatted until we each went home with our friends. The next morning he texted & asked me out for breakfast. And here we are.
I love it!

EDIT: This story is an inspiration to me, Queen Bee. I've been kinda been down and out, thinking with the Slut Epidemic, that I'll never find a youthful, cute and loyal wife at 42. But you prove it's doable. Thank-you!!! You're a beacon of Hope to all the true SoSuavers, the guys that just want a quality, loyal mate, for Christ's sake! Is it so tough!?! Apparently, today, it is!! F*ck!!

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality women ARE out there, and they respond to Certain types of Men.

What's stopping us from being one?!?!?!?
Bruh in Bees story it was the guy 'responding' to the womans approach. We dont even know if BeExcellent really did go to get a drink, or just went to approach a good-looking guy. I bet she didnt even go for a drink, though it would be a good excuse to go stand next to the attractive guy and make convo.

I am sure attractive guys with long blonde hair go down well with BeExcellents social group.

I am v good looking but not the type of look or ethnicity most women often go for, so I dont get approached like that nor do I get the easy ride like some guys (who are the right type) get. It means I need to put the work in, which i really dont mind, cos it kinda is where most of the fun is.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Bruh in Bees story it was the guy 'responding' to the womans approach. We dont even know if BeExcellent really did go to get a drink, or just went to approach a good-looking guy. I bet she didnt even go for a drink, though it would be a good excuse to go stand next to the attractive guy and make convo.

I am sure attractive guys with long blonde hair go down well with BeExcellents social group.

I am v good looking but not the type of look or ethnicity most women often go for, so I dont get approached like that nor do I get the easy ride like some guys (who are the right type) get. It means I need to put the work in, which i really dont mind, cos it kinda is where most of the fun is.
Jesus Christ, man! F*ck caring about being in positions to meet women.

Once you do, they appear!

And the great ones too!

I know, that contradicts my original post, but mark my words, I'm gonna recruit Queen Bee and Meow into a private forum devoted to achieving peoples' Peace, Joy and Happiness before long, and they'll accept!

:)

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
This is my husband too and I was drawn to him immediately! There are women like me who don't go for your classic good looking model types, in truth when I lived and worked in NYC and LA, I turned down dates with such guys who were a dime a dozen.

When I did on line, men with classic "model type" looks went straight to delete! 100% truth, ask any of my friends who never understood it, but I just never found that "look" appealing.

I do prefer a well toned body (swimmer's physique), something about a man "working" for it, but as far as face, I was always drawn to the unusual, that somethin somethin that was unique to me but perhaps not to another women.
You love the crooked nose, doncha, Meow??

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my husband too and I was drawn to him immediately! There are women like me who don't go for your classic good looking model types, in truth when I lived and worked in NYC and LA, I turned down dates with such guys who were a dime a dozen.

When I did on line, men with classic "model type" looks went straight to delete! 100% truth, ask any of my friends who never understood it, but I just never found that "look" appealing.

I do prefer a well toned body (swimmer's physique), something about a man "working" for it, but as far as face, I was always drawn to the unusual, that somethin somethin that was unique to me but perhaps not to another women.
For sure, and I have also noticed that 'typically' good looking guys ie model looks tend to lack in many areas as they have always had that easy success.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
For sure, and I have also noticed that 'typically' good looking guys ie model looks tend to lack in many areas as they have always had that easy success.
I'm cutting in.

F*ck that.

Every man has what it takes to secure a High Quality woman!

Sometimes, we just lose our way. :(

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nah. My ‘date’ was my playboy friend I occasionally hang around with. The other guy was who I actually dating. And my girlfriend was along. We had all been at a dinner party together, playboy offended the hostess being too forward and we went to meet friends out. It’s easier to call it a double date for simplicity, and also because my fiancé thought it was when we showed up two guys, two girls. My playboy friend was drunk, sloshed his drink on the other guy, whose old fraternity brother owned the venue. So Guy A got put out with Guy B’s behavior & didn’t want to be associated with the drunk behavior that night. Can’t blame him. I drove so I was everyone’s ride. I told my playboy buddy his behavior actually IS out of hand so he got mad at me (because drunk people are do dumb **** & it is what it is.)

But yeah. My guy saw me when I walked in, thought I was taken. It’s cool when he tells the story actually, I get the part of it I wasn’t aware of, that he thought I was the hottest girl there and assumed I must be married.

Good stuff.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Lmao...OP if you post something, the thread is open to anyone on the board. You don't get to "open it up" at a later time.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I'm such a brat. :)
I will say this. Bratty behavior and over consumption of booze is not attractive after a while. It makes you look childish. And that is not how to attract a great woman.