Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did you know he was the one?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I will say this. Bratty behavior and over consumption of booze is not attractive after a while. It makes you look childish. And that is not how to attract a great woman.
Okay, but how does my profile picture look so far at 42?? It's the real me, ya know, about 2 weeks ago.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Quuuuuuueeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnn BBeeeeeeeeeee!!!

You still haven't responded to me yet, and you're on here once an hour. WTF?

Meow always responds to me, and she's only on here like once a week.

I think I like her better than you now. :(

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So to answer OPs question, be good-looking with good style etc and the quality woman you are looking for will come up to you and start conversation.
Don't forget "Be tall".
:)

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not how to attract a great woman
Yet who did these two quality women date before the man they ultimately married?
I was just coming off a LTR with an alcoholic/drug addict who I was madly in love with at the time and addicted to.
My last LTR was a serious binge drinker. Truly a binge alcoholic. Although I didn’t realize this at the outset of the relationship I continued to see him after coming to understand the situation.

Bruh the first rule of Manosphere is dont ask women for advice relating to women

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, most people are ignorant. But there are those who are self-aware.

@BeExcellent and @catsmeow2 both appear to have secured loyal and faithful alphas, and they know it. Which makes them valuable to me. I am an alpha, and I want their insights into how they secured theirs, in hopes that it will help me attract my quality mate.

Please, for the love of all things Holy, don't derail my thread again. I want answers. And persistence, I've found, is my strongest asset.
If you were alpha..you wouldn't be asking that

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody in the white coats come for ......@doublebarrel

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
"How did you know he was the one?"

I think most cases are something like these: High quality girl takes a look at a guy. She gets vaginal tingles. She gets to know the guy ands screens for red flags. She enjoys his company. She doesn´t find any deal breakers so she proceeds with sex/LTR. Also, intentionally or not, the guy somehow goes to the top of @Desdinova ´s High Score List, hence she considers him "The One" or her soulmate.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

I enjoy different perspectives as well, but your threads are complete cringe. Not to mention I would give it maybe a D+ as far as trolling goes - which it clearly is. Everyone here understands you just want attention or you would have sent a private DM to the two women.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
OP,

I enjoy different perspectives as well, but your threads are complete cringe. Not to mention I would give it maybe a D+ as far as trolling goes - which it clearly is. Everyone here understands you just want attention or you would have sent a private DM to the two women.
I enjoy engaging in banter and debate and some serious discussion when I am drinking. So yes, maybe I do want attention. But what's so wrong with that. It's fun and it brings me joy.