Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did you get here?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been asked before I'm certain, but nonetheless I am curious. I would imagine most came here from a place of hurt. Some to find like minded men. Others to find way to improve with women. A few to vent. Some to hypothesize and share theories etc....

How did you end up here? How did you find this board? Has it helped you in a meaningful way?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not from a place of hurt but from a place of wanting to find out more about women and relationships. If I remember correctly, I landed here while reading about Corey Wayne and Rollo. Yeah, I think it helped in two ways to clarify and expand my thought process: 1. sorting through the info and analyzing which I find a good fit for me and my purpose and which not 2. posting and debating here

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came here around high school. I was a late bloomer and was often bullied because I hadn't had a girlfriend and a lot of people joked that I might be gay. I saw a lot of my friends losing their virginity, but only after spending several years dating the same aggressively average women, and I didn't want that to be me.

Ended up transferring schools and basically reinvented myself; started lifting weights, playing sports, surrounding myself with friends I wanted to be more like, etc. Had my first kiss, then next year my first BJ, then my senior year I lost my v-card to a really hot pageant girl. And then from there I just went on a tear and haven't really let off the gas.

I think this board helped in the sense that it provides a framework and an outlet. My thing was journaling, which was recommended to me as a way to catalog my growth over time. But what helped the most was just getting out and getting rejected until I stopped caring. When that happened it became much easier to have a natural conversation and maintain my confidence, which led to a lot more sex since my peers were NOT in good shape and could NOT talk to women without excessive amounts of alcohol.

The ultimate problem with this board is that you have no idea who you're getting your advice from, you just see a name and they can tell you whatever they want you to believe. I don't really know anybody who sleeps around like I do/want to do in my personal life, so I sought advice from those people here. Whether they actually are who they say they are is a toss-up. I tend to want to listen to the advice of people who have what I want - and you don't know who has that on here, really.

For example, I think I give pretty good advice when it comes to cold approaching and sleeping with women off one-night-stands or within the first date or two, but my longest relationship is a year so I probably wouldn't be the best for giving advice on how to find a woman who's marriage-material.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
After Roosh went batshyte.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came here after a divorce wanting to improve my dating options. A friend told me about it, and I went from dating 5-6's to solid 8's on a regular basis.

I'm still here after 15yrs to help others and never lose sight of the realty of dating modern day women.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you end up here? How did you find this board? Has it helped you in a meaningful way?
As a teenager I was very shy and didn't know how to approach a woman, I was nervous, shaky and couldn't say anything. I was petrified!

After a few years, I even managed to kiss some girls, but they were usually the ones who took the initiative. Until one day in 2006, a “friend” of mine hooked up with one girl I liked, then another, then another, then another, and it started to make me depressed.

Until one night I was at a party at this friend's house with 4 other guys, and they all had one girl, while I was sitting on the couch watching them all enjoying themselves and I felt like crap.

When I started reading this forum, I saw that I wasn't the only one going through this, and that comforted me a little. So I started reading the DJ Bible, especially Pook's posts, and it helped me a lot.

I'm currently in a relationship for 8 years now and if it ends tomorrow, I won't have any trouble getting other women.

Anyway, this is my story.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found myself in a shotgun shack, in another part of the world, behind a wheel of a large automobile, in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife, and the next thing I knew I was here.

I'm still asking that question myself.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
long story short, i had a friend who i used to go out with and he used to send me videos and links to sosuave articles. when id iscovered the forums, there was alot that made me cringe, i couldnt believe dudes would talk about women like a foreign science.. but I f-ed with a few of the dudes who said some real sh.t .. so it kept me coming back.. but then i'd stop reading for a few years, start reading again, and was on and off --- until I recently made an account. I mostly made an account because I feel like I'm at the pinnacle of my experience with women.

I've had a bunch of people always tell me that I should make a youtube channel or be like a life coach/dating coach before.. maybe 5-6 people throughout my life.. I still might -- not really dating related but might just make a youtube channel and just motivate people in general--

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Jogged a few miles to the local bus station, hopped on the Greyhound, got off, took a boat downriver and then jumped in an Uber.

You?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I found myself in a shotgun shack, in another part of the world, behind a wheel of a large automobile, in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife, and the next thing I knew I was here.

I'm still asking that question myself.
was she not your beautiful wife? Did you ask yourself?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when id iscovered the forums, there was alot that made me cringe, i couldnt believe dudes would talk about women like a foreign science..
Why not?

I know there are some naturals here, but you cannot assume every guy knows what women are because a few guys do.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a teenager I was very shy and didn't know how to approach a woman, I was nervous, shaky and couldn't say anything. I was petrified!

After a few years, I even managed to kiss some girls, but they were usually the ones who took the initiative. Until one day in 2006, a “friend” of mine hooked up with one girl I liked, then another, then another, then another, and it started to make me depressed.

Until one night I was at a party at this friend's house with 4 other guys, and they all had one girl, while I was sitting on the couch watching them all enjoying themselves and I felt like crap.

When I started reading this forum, I saw that I wasn't the only one going through this, and that comforted me a little. So I started reading the DJ Bible, especially Pook's posts, and it helped me a lot.

I'm currently in a relationship for 8 years now and if it ends tomorrow, I won't have any trouble getting other women.

Anyway, this is my story.
Thanks for sharing this man. Glad things turned around for the better. Feeling left out in that sense blows

Bigrig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Came across the rational male and heard about this forum through there. After reading it I realised I had been giving way too much mental energy on trying to have a perfect relationship/get laid and had my priorities with dating all wrong. Joined to stay the course and learn/discuss more.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was she not your beautiful wife? Did you ask yourself?
I did and David Byrne said it's all about drowning. Either you're drowning, trying to keep from drowning, or trying to save others from it. This can be either drowning in P or drowning in thirst.

Same as it ever was.

Last edited:

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 19, depressed working at Target feeling like a loser constantly consuming red pill garbage content. I was upset at women, but truthfully I was the issue.

As I worked at Target, I went to mediocre parties to mingle with mediocre women. Month after month, tail after tail, and only scored with low-quality bs. I was honestly disappointed and felt I was a loser. The standard of women I dealt with in HS (hb8) was not the typical piece of ass I was reacting with anymore (at this moment, desperate milfs and 5-6s). Alongside, consuming red pill garbage content, I was upset and felt women were the problem. My ultimate goal of having a big family (4+ children) felt like a pipe dream. I wanted to have my first child at 23, but life said otherwise. Thus, I became even more frustrated.

I turned 20, and slightly improved my body, then I met my ex-girlfriend (18 y.o). She was taller than my short ass (I'm 5'6, and she's 5'9). I bang the bricks out of her till the wheels fell off. This relationship was bitter-sweet. At the time, I was over-abusing marijuana, hardly responsible with a horrible self-esteem, deep down I felt like a loser (I'm pretty sure I was during this time...kinda). She reminded me of the quality women I used to bang during my teen years...the petite girls. She honestly took my life in a positive direction because I was going downhill quickly. She gave me hope that my dream of a big family with a woman like her could happen.

Boom! As I was still brainwashed by the BS red pill garbage, I heard Rollo T. say "SoSuave" and I thought man...I need this. And yes...I did. SoSuave has been interesting, to say the least...for me, I can say I view this website as a Seasaw. For one, I can relate to and understand one side of the struggles of men..but at the same time, I cannot and view some ideologies as overreach.

Example: The people who talk about normies/chad/etc excessively, I don't believe those people to have much character. Personally, the men I know who are slaying the most poon usually don't fit the stereotype of "chad". In fact, they are the people with the most character who swim in the most poon (according to my life experience). And as I said last paragraph, the constant bickering of men's struggles/coping I see on the site, I'm sure it stems from men WITHOUT character.

All in all, what I realized from this site is that if you keep swimming in the depths and be very introspective, you'll be able to obtain a key to life not many people wield.

I personally I still have more questions I would like your guys' input on such as: escalating to sex, work/life/sex balance, family issues, etc etc. ...

Then maybe one day...I'll graduate.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been asked before I'm certain, but nonetheless I am curious. I would imagine most came here from a place of hurt. Some to find like minded men. Others to find way to improve with women. A few to vent. Some to hypothesize and share theories etc....

The Rational Male and The Book of Pook. I discovered both on youtube.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to worst case of stage fright and then the matrix one came out Google the red pill and blue pill then fight club came out and it led me to here.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had been thru a long period of difficult times due to a bad marriage and an elongated coparenting struggle that slowly wore away at my life. After going thru some ups & downs in getting back into the dating/social life I figured I needed to bounce my thoughts and situation against likeminded men that possibly had been thru similar challenges.

Just being around here and reading has slowly put my head on a little straighter but I still have a ways to go, although I do feel more equipped mentally as I dig back into it with women.

How I found SS? ...... like most things online, I just googled it. (Men's advice forums)