Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Did This Second Date Conversation Go?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another UPDATE

So she came over again last night to watch a movie with me, half way through my c0ck ended up in her mouth.

Smashed all night.

Picked up a few more red flags.. This time a male friend is coming to stay with her, so she is looking to buy a bed, so he can sleep in the spare room.

This one is a walking talking red flag..

Anyhow going to arrange another sex date for next weekend and maybe push towards a threesome with her.

Nice girl, but she has TOTALLY ruled herself out of anything more than being my cvm dumpster.

Seriously how come chicks make it so obvious how damaged they are?

You would think they would try to keep it hidden.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick is a strange one.

Again on the weekend I smashed the hell out of her.. She was all over me, kissing and cuddling me etc.

Again not a single text message from her, other than the one I sent her the other day to arrange another date.

I'm just going to keep arranging sex dates with her. And won't bother texting her anything in between.

I get the feeling, if I stopped making ALL the effort, she would just drop off.

Hoes operate on an all together DGAF level these days.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick is a strange one.

Again on the weekend I smashed the hell out of her.. She was all over me, kissing and cuddling me etc.

Again not a single text message from her, other than the one I sent her the other day to arrange another date.

I'm just going to keep arranging sex dates with her. And won't bother texting her anything in between.

I get the feeling, if I stopped making ALL the effort, she would just drop off.

Hoes operate on an all together DGAF level these days.
Probably because she has other guys doing the same thing you are. Why should she put in effort if she’s being catered to?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably because she has other guys doing the same thing you are. Why should she put in effort if she’s being catered to?
You could be right on this.. I've had plates before who would hit you up, once a while.. But this one goes totally off the grid.

At what point does this become a matter of self respect?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could be right on this.. I've had plates before who would hit you up, once a while.. But this one goes totally off the grid.

If you want someone who reaches out as much as you are - even if it is purely sexual - then this isn’t the right woman for you in a roster. Plus, all the flags you mention, they matter to you.
So at what point does this become a matter of self respect? It becomes one when you allow things to go against your values.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep repeating she’s a *** dumpster/pump and dump, then moaning she’s not texting you first?

You either like her more than you’re letting on (very likely) or just very needy/not sure how a pump and dump works.

What do you really want from this girl? I thought it was sex, which you’re getting. Why do you care if her interest is obv low?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep repeating she’s a *** dumpster/pump and dump, then moaning she’s not texting you first?

You either like her more than you’re letting on (very likely) or just very needy/not sure how a pump and dump works.

What do you really want from this girl? I thought it was sex, which you’re getting. Why do you care if her interest is obv low?
It’s damaging his ego

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I just want to continue fukin her man.. NOTHING else.. However I feel like a dik for doing all the texting.

Kinda goes against my principles.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
When she stops fvcking, replying, or starts putting you 2nd, flaking, being late or playing games.

By all standards this woman is a dream, she fcks without fcking brain.

You keep screening her for relationship material, alpha male.**sarcasm**