"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

How Did This Second Date Conversation Go?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Another UPDATE

So she came over again last night to watch a movie with me, half way through my c0ck ended up in her mouth.

Smashed all night.

Picked up a few more red flags.. This time a male friend is coming to stay with her, so she is looking to buy a bed, so he can sleep in the spare room.

This one is a walking talking red flag..

Anyhow going to arrange another sex date for next weekend and maybe push towards a threesome with her.

Nice girl, but she has TOTALLY ruled herself out of anything more than being my cvm dumpster.

Seriously how come chicks make it so obvious how damaged they are?

You would think they would try to keep it hidden.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
This chick is a strange one.

Again on the weekend I smashed the hell out of her.. She was all over me, kissing and cuddling me etc.

Again not a single text message from her, other than the one I sent her the other day to arrange another date.

I'm just going to keep arranging sex dates with her. And won't bother texting her anything in between.

I get the feeling, if I stopped making ALL the effort, she would just drop off.

Hoes operate on an all together DGAF level these days.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
This chick is a strange one.

Again on the weekend I smashed the hell out of her.. She was all over me, kissing and cuddling me etc.

Again not a single text message from her, other than the one I sent her the other day to arrange another date.

I'm just going to keep arranging sex dates with her. And won't bother texting her anything in between.

I get the feeling, if I stopped making ALL the effort, she would just drop off.

Hoes operate on an all together DGAF level these days.
Probably because she has other guys doing the same thing you are. Why should she put in effort if she’s being catered to?
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Probably because she has other guys doing the same thing you are. Why should she put in effort if she’s being catered to?
You could be right on this.. I've had plates before who would hit you up, once a while.. But this one goes totally off the grid.

At what point does this become a matter of self respect?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
You could be right on this.. I've had plates before who would hit you up, once a while.. But this one goes totally off the grid.

At what point does this become a matter of self respect?
If you want someone who reaches out as much as you are - even if it is purely sexual - then this isn’t the right woman for you in a roster. Plus, all the flags you mention, they matter to you.
So at what point does this become a matter of self respect? It becomes one when you allow things to go against your values.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
You keep repeating she’s a *** dumpster/pump and dump, then moaning she’s not texting you first?

You either like her more than you’re letting on (very likely) or just very needy/not sure how a pump and dump works.

What do you really want from this girl? I thought it was sex, which you’re getting. Why do you care if her interest is obv low?
 

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
573
Reaction score
311
Location
Australia
You keep repeating she’s a *** dumpster/pump and dump, then moaning she’s not texting you first?

You either like her more than you’re letting on (very likely) or just very needy/not sure how a pump and dump works.

What do you really want from this girl? I thought it was sex, which you’re getting. Why do you care if her interest is obv low?
It’s damaging his ego
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
You keep repeating she’s a *** dumpster/pump and dump, then moaning she’s not texting you first?

You either like her more than you’re letting on (very likely) or just very needy/not sure how a pump and dump works.

What do you really want from this girl? I thought it was sex, which you’re getting. Why do you care if her interest is obv low?
I just want to continue fukin her man.. NOTHING else.. However I feel like a dik for doing all the texting.

Kinda goes against my principles.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
At what point does this become a matter of self respect?
When she stops fvcking, replying, or starts putting you 2nd, flaking, being late or playing games.

By all standards this woman is a dream, she fcks without fcking brain.

You keep screening her for relationship material, alpha male.**sarcasm**
 
Top