Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hmm, strange texts from a lady I've only seen two times - advice needed

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I wish I had advice to offer but despite my experiences with some weird ass chicks I can't say I've been love bombed this heavily before. One part of me says go give her what's wanting, it could be great for you too. On the other hand what happens next? will she start stalking you at work, home...?
Just a weird situation. I have a feeling if I had given her my address, she'd be coming by a lot. I do not see this ending well if I would entertain sex. Which, I would have, but she just seems a bit unstable. I just cannot put my finger on it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She then emailed a long message saying she was on a date last night, but it was horrible. She deleted her dating profile and rather not see me again since I would hurt her feelings or something. Then she went on a rant on how a man can be open to dating, but not have time to see her. Then she said, I doubt you or any other man is not having sex or seeing other people.

I didn't reply.

An hour or two later she sent another message apologizing for the previous message and didn't mean to lose her temper or accuse me of anything. Oh, she really wants to see me again when I am free and available.

I didn't reply.

Honestly, you can't make this stuff up even if you tried.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this?

"[name] you seem like a great woman and that's why I'll be honest with you that right after our last date my ex-gf reached out and wants to work things out with me. I don't want to throw away the 5+yrs relationship yet if there's still a chance. I'm sure you'll find someone soon who is able to give you the attention you deserve. I wish you the best. Take care"

RickTheToad

Reaction score
How about this?

"[name] you seem like a great woman and that's why I'll be honest with you that right after our last date my ex-gf reached out and wants to work things out with me. I don't want to throw away the 5+yrs relationship yet if there's still a chance. I'm sure you'll find someone soon who is able to give you the attention you deserve. I wish you the best. Take care"
I already told her I wasn't interested in dating. Not sure that this would help. She even wished me a good night last night and good morning this morning with a lips kiss. I've never experienced this before. It's just very strange behavior. Two dates.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
And the beat goes on. She doesn't seem to get it. Today, sent me a pic of herself, and then later on, said I am afraid of love and she wants to have kids with me because I look like I'd be a great father. Huh? Where do find these ladies??? Keep in mind, I've not sent one text to her.

I can only imagine what it would be if I'd given her my address. Luckily, I'm unlisted.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the beat goes on. She doesn't seem to get it. Today, sent me a pic of herself, and then later on, said I am afraid of love and she wants to have kids with me because I look like I'd be a great father. Huh? Where do find these ladies??? Keep in mind, I've not sent one text to her.

I can only imagine what it would be if I'd given her my address. Luckily, I'm unlisted.
Id block her number at this point
Who has time?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your head in a box in the future...

Glassguy

Reaction score
Use the block feature or keep entertaining her bat shyte craziness. It's really your choice.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hardly. I feel bad hurting her feelings. I just told her I am just too busy with work to date now. I doesn't seem to sink in as I've texted this twice. in the last three days.

Rather not entertain the thought. Something seems off. I do not want my animal hurt or killed in anyway. Ever see the movie fatal attraction?
Guys can make it so hard on themselves by over thinking things. Youve played all these scenarios have played out in your mind the same way guys play scenarios out in their mind that cause them not to approach women. Except you are doing it in reverse. Should have just banged her and bounced. Its really not that hard, I've done it many times.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Guys can make it so hard on themselves by over thinking things. Youve played all these scenarios have played out in your mind the same way guys play scenarios out in their mind that cause them not to approach women. Except you are doing it in reverse. Should have just banged her and bounced. Its really not that hard, I've done it many times.
Doubtful. No one should stick their d*ck in crazy. My gut told me something was off, so I listened to it. F*cking her would be the worst thing in this # me too era. You do not have to deal with this because you are married. Different game dude.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Doubtful. No one should stick their d*ck in crazy. My gut told me something was off, so I listened to it. F*cking her would be the worst thing in this # me too era. You do not have to deal with this because you are married. Different game dude.
It's called hit it and quit it. Pump and dump. Tap and splat. Fvck and toss.

Crazy chicks are some of the best in bed. You should have nailed her and bounced.....then use the block feature if she goes nuts.

Your moral compass sometimes seem the reason that you struggle with women. Too nice of a guy.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called hit it and quit it. Pump and dump. Tap and splat. Fvck and toss.

Crazy chicks are some of the best in bed. You should have nailed her and bounced.....then use the block feature if she goes nuts.

Your moral compass sometimes seem the reason that you struggle with women. Too nice of a guy.
Kind of summed of my thoughts perfectly. Wasnt that long ago I was out pulling hair and spanking asses with the best of them. And crazy was never a disqualifying consideration from banging them.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm not that nice. I just don't put my d*ck in crazy. Nor can I have sex with a lady that I am not attracted to. Knowing my luck, I listen to @Glassguy or @marmel75, I'd already be in the Bridgeport, CT police blotter as a man who forced himself on a this crazy lady. Thanks, but I like my government job and benefits too much to risk it on a crazy lady. A lady who says after the second date I love you, want to have your babies and need you in my life is a bit overboard.

But hey, if you guys want to put your d*cks in crazy, I can PM her number to each of you if you like. @marmel75 aren't you a programmer or something?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not that nice. I just don't put my d*ck in crazy. Nor can I have sex with a lady that I am not attracted to. Knowing my luck, I listen to @Glassguy or @marmel75, I'd already be in the Bridgeport, CT police blotter as a man who forced himself on a this crazy lady. Thanks, but I like my government job and benefits too much to risk it on a crazy lady. A lady who says after the second date I love you, want to have your babies and need you in my life is a bit overboard.

But hey, if you guys want to put your d*cks in crazy, I can PM her number to each of you if you like. @marmel75 aren't you a programmer or something?
I'm with you there. If she's more or less stalking you after two innocent dates, imagine after her 'giving you her body' what would go through her head? In this day and age prudence is important if you have stuff to lose in life. If you've got nothing to your name, that's another story.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Stop being dramatic dude. Thats not the way it works if you have text from her saying that shyte that you claim.

If you are not attracted to her, why did you go out with her in the first place? You are very contradicting to some of the things that you say sometimes.

*Some alpha males sleep with 100 chicks a year. No shyte. And its not hard and they arent sleeping with heffers. Women want an alpha male.....ALL women want to fvck an alpha male. Period. They dont DATE 100 women a year, they FVCK 100 women a year. And they do it easily.

Now I am not saying that you have to bang 100 women a year, but I am saying that there are 2 grades for chicks: 1.) fvckable 2.) Not fvckable.

Period. If you went out with her you thought that she was AT LEAST fvckable.

Now to the point that you are missing through all of this- men who's phones sound like Morris Code from the text/fb/IG notifications from women blowing them up all day are banging several of these same exact chicks and guess what? Its their sexual validation. Just like women want attention validation, men want sexual validation. Once you are getting it consistently from 2, 3 even more women that fall into the "fvckable" group, you will have even more coming at you because these women can tell when you have tons of options and they want to see what the hype is about and what they are missing. You cant start spinning plates and having an outcome indifferent mindset without it. Just like a woman wont have an outcome indifferent mindset without 3 or 4 dudes in the back ground feeding her natural attention wh0re tendencies.

Lastly, all women can be bat shyte crazy. Every single one. Does this chick you are talking about have more than the average? Hell yes she does. But I bet the chick is probably totally submissive in the sack and you could do whatever you wanted to with her.

Lonely on a Wednesday night? Perfect booty call.

Nobody is recommending that you put a ring on her finger dude. But you are either going to be the manipulator or the manipulated. Every single time.

Think about it.

Last edited:

ss8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being dramatic dude. Thats not the way it works if you have text from her saying that shyte that you claim.

If you are not attracted to her, why did you go out with her in the first place? You are very contradicting to some of the things that you say sometimes.

*Some alpha males sleep with 100 chicks a year. No shyte. And its not hard and they arent sleeping with heffers. Women want an alpha male.....ALL women want to fvck an alpha male. Period. They dont DATE 100 women a year, they FVCK 100 women a year. And they do it easily.

Now I am not saying that you have to bang 100 women a year, but I am saying that there are 2 grades for chicks: 1.) fvckable 2.) Not fvckable.

Now to the point that you are missing through all of this- men who's phones sound like Morris Code from the text/fb/IG notifications from women blowing them up all day are banging several of these same exact chicks and guess what? Its their sexual validation. Just like women want attention validation, men want sexual validation. Once you are getting it consistently from 2, 3 even more women that fall into the "fvckable" group, you will have even more coming at you because these women can tell when you have tons of options and they want to see what the hype is about and what they are missing. You cant start spinning plates and having an outcome indifferent mindset without it. Just like a woman wont have an outcome indifferent mindset without 3 or 4 dudes in the back ground feeding her natural attention wh0re tendencies.

Lastly, all women can be bat shyte crazy. Every single one. Does this chick you are talking about have more than the average? Hell yes she does. But I bet the chick is probably totally submissive in the sack and you could do whatever you wanted to with her.

Nobody is recommending that you put a ring on her finger dude. But you are either going to be the manipulator or the manipulated. Every single time.

Think about it.
THIS IS BIBLICAL

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Think about it.
@Glassguy is becoming one of my favorite posters....this sh!t is EPIC!