Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hinge Report

M

member160292

Engineer texted back that she didn't feel as strong as a connection. I called it out in Post#40 after the date. Emotions got the best of me and it was clear as day after taking off the rose tinted glasses
I just hope there would be more of an interesting chemistry down the line. Personality-wise nothing compared the the chick yesterday.
Proposed to have a picnic with the other and she agreed for today. I may have been too aggressive by asking her to come by and taking her car since it was bigger. I thought it was a reasonable ask, but no reply as of yet.

The one that rejected my kiss, I never followed up with.

Pipeline wise, a scientist will let me know today her schedule for the week.
Thursday is a first date with a tax manager

I'm off on a business trip next week, that'll put me out of the game for a bit.

Update: Picnic girl apologized for the late text and wants to reschedule for tomorrow due to a stomachache.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Started dating again but man these chicks are tough
View attachment 8649
View attachment 8650

Secured # and date for Sun
Your text game is weak. Too much groveling (“worth it”, “hopefully with me”). You are making it sound like the girl would be doing you a favor by going on a date with you. WTF. Nothing says “low value man” more than groveling.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your text game is weak. Too much groveling (“worth it”, “hopefully with me”). You are making it sound like the girl would be doing you a favor by going on a date with you. WTF. Nothing says “low value man” more than groveling.
his text game is quite good

you are reading too much red pill crap

M

member160292

Appreciate the feedback. I'm not going to change my text game as it reflects how I communicate with people. Any adjustments would not be congruent with who I am. If I can't get her turned on with words on a screen, then we probably wouldn't work out anyway. Saves time and money

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback. I'm not going to change my text game as it reflects how I communicate with people. Any adjustments would not be congruent with who I am. If I can't get her turned on with words on a screen, then we probably wouldn't work out anyway. Saves time and money
You communicate with people by begging and supplicating? And any adjustment to that would not be congruent with who you are? That would explain a lot. Don’t mean to be a d!ck but you are going to have a hard time with this dating thing.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
his text game is quite good

you are reading too much red pill crap
This has nothing to do with “red pill crap”. Supplication and lack of confidence are not attractive qualities. I thought this was a well-known fact.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you have to create a persona, not just be yourself, if you want to get good at this. The persona can be based on your true personality, but it can't be exactly the same. It's simply not the way this works.

Personally, I tend to be cantankerous and of the mind to tell most people I see to phuck off (similar to poster @Murk). Do you think I reflect this when I'm communicating with a female? Hell no.

M

member160292

Dude, you have to create a persona, not just be yourself, if you want to get good at this. The persona can be based on your true personality, but it can't be exactly the same. It's simply not the way this works.

Personally, I tend to be cantankerous and of the mind to tell most people I see to phuck off (similar to poster @Murk). Do you think I reflect this when I'm communicating with a female? Hell no.
I’ve done that in the past, although had good success it was not genuine and I wasn’t happy/satisfied. I no longer compromise who I am for the poon.

Different strokes

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve done that in the past, although had good success it was not genuine and I wasn’t happy/satisfied. I no longer compromise who I am for the poon.

Different strokes
Nice. While you're at it, you can tell your plates about your morning poop. It's authentic to who we are, no?

It's important for women to like us for us, not some mythical image.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Different strokes
Being “genuine” does not necessarily imply leading with you weaknesses. You don’t have to be someone you are not but that doesn’t mean you have to adopt a rigid “if they can’t handle me at my worst” attitude. It didn’t work for Marilyn Monroe and I rather doubt that it will work for you.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some of y'all are being a bit too hard on him and taking those texts too literally.

Reading them as if I were this chick, it sounded like fun playful banter, NOT him being weak or supplicating, or begging? Lol.

I didn't read it that way at all, she was even laughing with her haha's and tossing it back in a playful way.

Sounded fun!

Once a man starts censoring his language for fear of saying the "wrong" thing, that's what many women find weak, at least I always did.

It's too contrived and makes a guy appear tentative and cautious which reflects a total LACK of confidence.

@Chowdah staying true to HIS own style, which he stated works for HIM, is bold and confident. An IDGAF attitude.

Of course exercise discretion when sharing stuff, like your feels or your poop, lol, but @Chowdah wasn't doing that.

He was playing around, messin with her, while simultaneously expressing interest.

If she's into him, trust me she loved it.

If she isn't into him, it wouldn't matter what the hell he said.
Awwww....isn't he cute?

Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As is well known here, I'm autistic. A general bluntness when talking to others is all part of the
'gift' that keeps on giving that I was born with. Can't say it's helped me attract women and I truly
don't GAF whether you like what I say or not whether you're male or female. It's certainly lost me
many friends, jobs and a wife though.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. This is the true genuine Alpha IDGAF attitude, no pretending, no censoring words or changing text game.

Being true to himself which based on the text exchange he posted, sounds cool and confident, while being detached from the outcome.

I'm surprised some of y'all can't see it.
the more you care about what others think , the less likely it is to be congruent ( body + mind )

actually being “alpha” is more about being like a Sheppard dog , rather than wanting things to be done like you all the time

why should you care if things are done your way or not , as long as you get what you want ?

this alpha attitude that is propagated is the same thing with what toxic managers do . No one likes a toxic manager that always wants to be right

M

member160292

Picnic chick from post#39 that made more money than me comes over in a new land rover and we loaded up her car with picnic supplies. She drove a fair amount to see me and brought the things I really wanted from her area. We spent 2 hours there and came back to my place. Take a shot of Clase Azul and I went in for a kiss. She rejected. As she was washing the dishes and cleaning my kitchen I went behind her and grinded up on her which she was into.

During the whole time she was the one that initiated kino. She knows what she is worth and still 28 so I'm going to slow play this. I told her about business trip next week (during the picnic,) my plan is not to see her until I come back and see if anything comes from my absence. If nothing, then bye bye Felicia

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member160292

I had a date scheduled for Friday and when I texted her, software engineer, the location and time yesterday at 4PM, she asked if I wanted to meet up that day. I was like sure. Turns out she was 20 lbs over her profile photos, hence the willingness to meet quick. We got drinks and I waited for her to finish hers, which seemed like an eternity. I paid for everything and went our separate ways. Texted her that there was no vibe and wished her luck.

Tax manager today looked better than her photos and I was good with being seen in public with her compared to the one yesterday. Turns out she owned a place here and makes decent income. She was laughing the way that the picnic chick was on our first date. A lot more things in common and around 7pm (90 minutes into it) she said 'oh its already 7.' My head was thinking, is this when she makes an excuse. I asked her if she had plans tonight, she mentioned that she usually doesn't stay out past 7:30. ASD 100%. I followed up with hey we can grab some food nearby or walk down the street to another bar. We walk to the bar for another drink and continued a our conversation which I thought went pretty well, she didn't check her phone so I thought it was a good thing. I cut it short asking if she was ready to go around 7:45 and we walk back to her car. I gave her a hug, but it felt very similar to the one that the engineer chick who was not interested gave. Time will tell I guess.

My quickest exchange that led to a date tomorrow, we will see what happens
unnamed.jpg

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picnic chick from post#39 that made more money than me comes over in a new land rover and we loaded up her car with picnic supplies. She drove a fair amount to see me and brought the things I really wanted from her area. We spent 2 hours there and came back to my place. Take a shot of Clase Azul and I went in for a kiss. She rejected. As she was washing the dishes and cleaning my kitchen I went behind her and grinded up on her which she was into.

During the whole time she was the one that initiated kino. She knows what she is worth and still 28 so I'm going to slow play this. I told her about business trip next week (during the picnic,) my plan is not to see her until I come back and see if anything comes from my absence. If nothing, then bye bye Felicia
Typically the absence will work against you. If you can't/don't want to meet up with her before then, at least try to move things forward by text and spice it up a little bit.

Edit; reread your text screenshots from earlier in the thread. Honestly, not all that bad but it bears repeating that you should perhaps cut down a little bit on letting the girl know that you like her. Not suggesting a big change here, but a little adjustment imo would help without compromising your personality.

The telling the girl that getting her number would be worth getting into a car crash is what stands out to me. You can be somewhat complimentary but that's too much. I don't think anyone here (who is a male) would recommend using those particular lines.

Last edited:
M

member160292

My questions during the first date is always leading to see if we are aligned on future goals since that's what I'm looking for. I do it in an indirect way while keeping the conversation fun. Segwaying into travel, foods, family, friends, hobbies. I find that I'm somewhat lacking in the excitement/sensual topics and maybe that might lose some of the attraction.

Thoughts on what topics I should add to the arsenal?

M

member160292

Typically the absence will work against you. If you can't/don't want to meet up with her before then, at least try to move things forward by text and sex it up a little bit.
She did put in a lot of effort to see me. I'm thinking of seeing her on Sunday before my trip as kind of a reward. I honestly feel somewhat bad if I didn't.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. This is the true genuine Alpha IDGAF attitude, no pretending, no censoring words or changing text game.

Being true to himself which based on the text exchange he posted, sounds cool and confident, while being detached from the outcome.

I'm surprised some of y'all can't see it.
I'm putting this in allcaps:

THERE IS NOTHING ALPHA ABOUT TELLING A GIRL GETTING HER NUMBER IS WORTH CRASHING YOUR CAR.

Sorry for yelling, but that's as common sensical as you can get. Palm, meet face.