Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her getting a better offer is the same thing as her not being into you

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're obviously being sarcastic lol and my instinct tells me I messed that one up but it's whatever I just remember on not making the same mistake again.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Waste of time. After 1-2 meetups theyll want to hang at one of your places.
I also sometimes by saying certain things neg or pos wif there's a week that I've planned and exchange number with 3+ chicks 1-2 weeks... Im gonna have to stop the neg cause that just aint doing nothing....I think if it's positive the whole timeup to first date that's the only way shell want to get her azz up and meet

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
there's only so much time in a day.
if the girl wants money and can get it off a guy who she hangs out with guess what shes hanging out with him and probably ****ing him to get it and not you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's only so much time in a day.
if the girl wants money and can get it off a guy who she hangs out with guess what shes hanging out with him and probably ****ing him to get it and not you.
Now adays they wont even fvck the money guy. Just use him and give the puzzy to someone more on their wavelength.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now adays they wont even fvck the money guy. Just use him and give the puzzy to someone more on their wavelength.
Yep! And stupid money guy thinks he has her all to himself. It would amaze most guys here how many guys most women are playing at one time. And you’d be even more amazed at how none of the guys know about one another.lol

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep! And stupid money guy thinks he has her all to himself. It would amaze most guys here how many guys most women are playing at one time. And you’d be even more amazed at how none of the guys know about one another.lol
ha I doubt its the case nowadays, most are dumb enough to "share" just so to try to win the girl over

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
“Her getting a better offer” = cope.

It’s a pointless way to look at it anyway. You probably won’t know who her other “offer” was, and you won’t necessarily know for sure if that offer was “better.”

She’s not interested. Assuming she is/was single, you just aren’t her type. That’s all.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its always simple. If they into you they want to be round you.
And proud to have you, many guys beat around the bushes searching for scientific reason blaming women hypergamy and so on while she's not that into you.. Period.. Duh

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Her getting a better offer” = cope.

It’s a pointless way to look at it anyway. You probably won’t know who her other “offer” was, and you won’t necessarily know for sure if that offer was “better.”

She’s not interested. Assuming she is/was single, you just aren’t her type. That’s all.
And don’t let not being her type get to you. Most women are ****ty pickers when it comes to men, they’ll pass over a guy with a lot going for him for a bum. Seen it hundreds of times. With some women you take it as a compliment she didn’t pick you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And proud to have you, many guys beat around the bushes searching for scientific reason blaming women hypergamy and so on while she's not that into you.. Period.. Duh
Wasting time on female(s) who dont desires you kills your sexual swag and attractiveness.

Alternatively even one babe whose into you who sexes and loves you good raises your sexual swag and attractiveness to ALL women who are attracted to a man like you.

Sex starved and being beat down or fed a ton of NON sexual attention would make no one desire you.