GeeMale
Senior Don Juan
You're obviously being sarcastic lol and my instinct tells me I messed that one up but it's whatever I just remember on not making the same mistake again.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I also sometimes by saying certain things neg or pos wif there's a week that I've planned and exchange number with 3+ chicks 1-2 weeks... Im gonna have to stop the neg cause that just aint doing nothing....I think if it's positive the whole timeup to first date that's the only way shell want to get her azz up and meetWaste of time. After 1-2 meetups theyll want to hang at one of your places.
Now adays they wont even fvck the money guy. Just use him and give the puzzy to someone more on their wavelength.there's only so much time in a day.
if the girl wants money and can get it off a guy who she hangs out with guess what shes hanging out with him and probably ****ing him to get it and not you.
Yep! And stupid money guy thinks he has her all to himself. It would amaze most guys here how many guys most women are playing at one time. And you’d be even more amazed at how none of the guys know about one another.lolNow adays they wont even fvck the money guy. Just use him and give the puzzy to someone more on their wavelength.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
ha I doubt its the case nowadays, most are dumb enough to "share" just so to try to win the girl overYep! And stupid money guy thinks he has her all to himself. It would amaze most guys here how many guys most women are playing at one time. And you’d be even more amazed at how none of the guys know about one another.lol
And proud to have you, many guys beat around the bushes searching for scientific reason blaming women hypergamy and so on while she's not that into you.. Period.. Duhits always simple. If they into you they want to be round you.
And don’t let not being her type get to you. Most women are ****ty pickers when it comes to men, they’ll pass over a guy with a lot going for him for a bum. Seen it hundreds of times. With some women you take it as a compliment she didn’t pick you.“Her getting a better offer” = cope.
It’s a pointless way to look at it anyway. You probably won’t know who her other “offer” was, and you won’t necessarily know for sure if that offer was “better.”
She’s not interested. Assuming she is/was single, you just aren’t her type. That’s all.
Wasting time on female(s) who dont desires you kills your sexual swag and attractiveness.And proud to have you, many guys beat around the bushes searching for scientific reason blaming women hypergamy and so on while she's not that into you.. Period.. Duh
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.