Her getting a better offer is the same thing as her not being into you

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true....but sometimes they'll randomly ghost you instead of using you for attention...probably cause they're not the mean type lol
If man has at least one consistent and reliable source of puzzy he wont put up with it. Most od the problems here are due to a lack. If you got good puzzy that doesnt cause you problems you wont chase puzzy that's not yours that wants to waste your time.

GeeMale

Don Juan
Reaction score
If man has at least one consistent and reliable source of puzzy he wont put up with it. Most od the problems here are due to a lack. If you got good puzzy that doesnt cause you problems you wont chase puzzy that's not yours that wants to waste your time.
This is a random question. If I called a chick to plan first date and she replied she'll call me back in couple hours . And doesn't so I text her 'thanks for calling me back lol" at night ..she replies"I was talking about calling you back with sis lol" "so sorry" .. I reply "don't be sorry I have lots of options. I assume you don't wanna make plans?" She replies" lmao I was but you can go with your other options" "next"

Is she really just bsing
and wasn't really interested in hanging out?
She originally agreed to meet up for coffee at a certain day place and time before I got her number

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a random question. If I called a chick to plan first date and she replied she'll call me back in couple hours . And doesn't so I text her 'thanks for calling me back lol" at night ..she replies"I was talking about calling you back with sis lol" "so sorry" .. I reply "don't be sorry I have lots of options. I assume you don't wanna make plans?" She replies" lmao I was but you can go with your other options" "next"

Is she really just bsing
and wasn't really interested in hanging out?
She originally agreed to meet up for coffee at a certain day place and time before I got her number
Waste of time. After 1-2 meetups theyll want to hang at one of your places.

GeeMale

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're obviously being sarcastic lol and my instinct tells me I messed that one up but it's whatever I just remember on not making the same mistake again.

GeeMale

Don Juan
Reaction score
Waste of time. After 1-2 meetups theyll want to hang at one of your places.
I also sometimes by saying certain things neg or pos wif there's a week that I've planned and exchange number with 3+ chicks 1-2 weeks... Im gonna have to stop the neg cause that just aint doing nothing....I think if it's positive the whole timeup to first date that's the only way shell want to get her azz up and meet

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You