Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help needed!! Urgent

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 22 year old having a good time so far at my workplace. I got drunk last week and shared things about girls I dated at work to my team members. This morning I got a text from a girl who is still working with me who I’ve been avoiding (no contact ) because she being very clingy on the first date and I did joke this with my team. The text is “we need to talk you are spreading rumours about me”. I did not respond to it ,I would usually avoid the text but since she works with me I don’t want Her to make a scene. What would be the next thing to do. Call text or ask her to meet??

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deny deny deny

Then stop talking about people. Are you a man or a sixteen year old girl?
Agreed and disagreed. Tell her you were tipsy and forget exactly what you said. Apologize, DONT SAY SORRY. Say somthing like "I apologize, that's out of character for me. I don't remember what I said exactly but I do not spread rumors. It will not happen again."

Keep your pen out of company ink.

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed and disagreed. Tell her you were tipsy and forget exactly what you said. Apologize, DONT SAY SORRY. Say somthing like "I apologize, that's out of character for me. I don't remember what I said exactly but I do not spread rumors. It will not happen again."

Keep your pen out of company ink.
Thanks! I apologised she understood!