"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Help me justify something stupid I wanna do...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,885
Reaction score
2,945
Location
Wilmington, DE
So I'm 25, in good shape, currently got a decent FWB thing going with this girl, but... There's this ridiculously hot girl I follow on Instagram who's a friend of a friend I went to school with. I'd been messaging her back and forth for a little while about "we're def hanging out if I'm ever in NC again", to which she seems super down with.

I have family in NC, but I haven't visited them since last year when one of my cousins got married. My mom is a flight attendant so I do fly free. I REALLY want to have a good reason to make that little trip, but I don't know WHEN or IF I will.

I have a reason to visit Atlanta, which would be where I'd have to make that connection anyway, but like when I say this girl is ridiculously hot I mean she is like a hard 10 in my eyes.

Would that be absolutely ****ing weird of me to do, or is it more something like YOLO you're young, **** it.

I'm prepared to get absolutely roasted but let's see what you guys think.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,112
I mean if you want to do it and you think its a worthwhile investment of your time then go do it. I'd make sure you have other things to do if things don't work out as planned with her. One thing I can tell you about things like this is there is a high percentage of a flake...women love the fantasy about a guy from far away coming to visit more than the reality of them coming to visit.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Twenty five, fly free, have family there, so no need to pay for hotel. Why not? Take a long weekend. Come Friday leave Monday ..

Does she have her own place? If not I’d get a hotel for atleast one night so there’s no excuses. I honestly see no cons. She flakes, hang with family. Might meet another hottie.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Got any good ideas for excuses to tell the fam why I'm down there?
You don't need excuses for your family or some chick.
Everything can be solved with honesty.

With chick: "I'm gonna be in NC for an event next weekend."
If she's interested, she'll make you an offer you can't refuse. If not, use your time in a better way.
With family: "I was bored so I came to see you guys and some chick I know from ....blabla".

Being relaxed and honest solves everything.

Also, as guys suggested before, if you go, plan something for yourself, don't rely on her.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
If shes showing interest(sexual interest) why not? Traveling is always a good for the mojo.

But what if her response is less then desirable? She shoukd already be in heat for him if i consider the trip.
A flight down to "hit" on her is not worth it.
It's a huge gamble for him no matter what but if it were me, I'd tell her "I'll be down there investigating some RE investment opportunities or meeting with a major client. I have 2 tickets for the Charlotte Bobcats game on day/time and would like you to join me." Then, OP will need to gauge her response and make it happen FAST. Probably talk with her on the phone or Skype too beforehand.

No matter what, the odds are largely against him and he runs the risk of getting ghosted, stood up, etc. But as he mentions, YOLO. Wayne Gretzky said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Even if the girl did flake once he got there, if OP has any game and looks at all, he could hop on Tinder, SA, or SDM and find some chick who's dtf on short notice or line up beforehand, if he takes her to the game or another event.
 
Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,885
Reaction score
2,945
Location
Wilmington, DE
Even if the girl did flake once he got there, if OP has any game and looks at all, he could hop on Tinder, SA, or SDM and find some chick who's dtf on short notice or line up beforehand, if he takes her to the game or another event.
What's SA or SDM?

God damn dude right? Lol on it

OP lets play "pick a spot on the map" lol
Yeah it's more a matter of money than anything else. I live in Delaware with my parents and work part time while I'm trying to get a break somehow so I don't exactly have a lot of disposable income. Like if I do this whole thing I can pretty much guarantee I'm not gonna be buying tickets to a sports game.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Lol as others said yeah its a 50/50 gamble. Me personally I wouldnt bother id just find a hot girl in my area lol. Or you could be a challenge and say come visit me sometime ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
So I'm 25, in good shape, currently got a decent FWB thing going with this girl, but... There's this ridiculously hot girl I follow on Instagram who's a friend of a friend I went to school with. I'd been messaging her back and forth for a little while about "we're def hanging out if I'm ever in NC again", to which she seems super down with.

I have family in NC, but I haven't visited them since last year when one of my cousins got married. My mom is a flight attendant so I do fly free. I REALLY want to have a good reason to make that little trip, but I don't know WHEN or IF I will.

I have a reason to visit Atlanta, which would be where I'd have to make that connection anyway, but like when I say this girl is ridiculously hot I mean she is like a hard 10 in my eyes.

Would that be absolutely ****ing weird of me to do, or is it more something like YOLO you're young, **** it.

I'm prepared to get absolutely roasted but let's see what you guys think.
Yo dude... I know this is off topic but I used to read your Chronicles of BPH back in the day. Good to see you back. You were one of the people that inspired me to get on here and Self Improve in the first place
 
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
63
Do it. Report back. Be prepared to spend far more than you anticipated. You could get laid and it could cost you fare more than you anticipated.

She'll sense your desperation and milk you for everything you've got. It's mind boggling the way I've seen guys spend on girls. They'll spend every last cent they have to their name and go into debt for thousands more.
 

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,885
Reaction score
2,945
Location
Wilmington, DE
Yo dude... I know this is off topic but I used to read your Chronicles of BPH back in the day. Good to see you back. You were one of the people that inspired me to get on here and Self Improve in the first place
Glad to hear I was able to help somebody learn from it. Before this post a couple days back I posted this if you want to just kinda read through the cliffnotes on things I've picked up since those days.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Plausible deniability- just have a reason to be there other than visiting her.

This also works in gaming in your own city btw. I always have a reason to go out besides women, like gym, taking pictures and working on my photography hobby, or doing work in coffee shops.

I always end up meeting women but it is never my intent.

Having plausible deniability erases like 90% of my neediness. I’m talking to women from a position of a guy who has a life and not as a guy who is “gaming” and suspiciously scanning for targets at wholefoods.

It sounds like a simple mind trick but it absolutely works. We all know even 1% of neediness is enough for women to run for the hills. They have a flawless neediness detection radar.
That's really good advice. I'm not single at the moment, but since I have a photography hobby also, I might go back to that if I ever feel like it. Great.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Glad to hear I was able to help somebody learn from it. Before this post a couple days back I posted this if you want to just kinda read through the cliffnotes on things I've picked up since those days.
That's an awesome read fam. Damn you have a 62 Laycount? I was happy to get up to 7 lol.

I'm gonna approach hard and get that above 20 before I graduate college though.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top