Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me handle this attention *****. The best advice gets a cookie.

jebach123

Don Juan
Reaction score
New in the class. Hottest girl in the school in my class. Has a group of AFCs treating her like queen everyday (a lot of kino).

We talked first day and second day she basically smiled at me she hugged me first(didnt even know my name at this point) and flirted like crazy. I played my Don Juan game and she fell for it basically seeking my approval (still ignoring me in school). So now is she interested and testing me or just want me to become her worshipper? We basically went two weeks playing mind games.(she smiles at me first every single day) She is a girl that I would really get to know and have something with you know just to have her around but for myself too. (i know city is full of bitches and i should not give a **** about her i have no time to write my whole situation basically i want her for a relationship) btw she is russian i know there are a lot of stereotypes and **** about that...

btw we are neighbours,we wait for the bus together everyday,im 2 years older than her if thats important

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a man unlike those other AFCs and invite her to spend time with you on your way out of class one day

jebach123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a man unlike those other AFCs and invite her to spend time with you on your way out of class one day
That's what i plan on doing. But from what you read what do you think do they do that to test or to make you her *****? and about calling her we wait for the bus together everyday and are neighbours sooo...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what i plan on doing. But from what you read what do you think do they do that to test or to make you her *****? and about calling her we wait for the bus together everyday and are neighbours sooo...
I didn't read past the part of you not asking her out. Everything else is irrelevant to the outcome. Stop looking for clues and take action. That's what men do

jebach123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read past the part of you not asking her out. Everything else is irrelevant to the outcome. Stop looking for clues and take action. That's what men do
damn straight strong and no bull****. thanks.

Igetit!

Reaction score
New in the class. Hottest girl in the school in my class. Has a group of AFCs treating her like queen everyday (a lot of kino).

We talked first day and second day she basically smiled at me she hugged me first(didnt even know my name at this point) and flirted like crazy. I played my Don Juan game and she fell for it basically seeking my approval (still ignoring me in school). So now is she interested and testing me or just want me to become her worshipper? We basically went two weeks playing mind games.(she smiles at me first every single day) She is a girl that I would really get to know and have something with you know just to have her around but for myself too. (i know city is full of *****es and i should not give a **** about her i have no time to write my whole situation basically i want her for a relationship) btw she is russian i know there are a lot of stereotypes and **** about that...

btw we are neighbours,we wait for the bus together everyday,im 2 years older than her if thats important

It's already over with.

Move on to the next girl.

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask her out.

Literally 95% of problems on this forum can be answered by taking action.

It doesn't matter if she wants orbiters. It doesn't matter if she's doing anything for your attention.

All that matters is that you take action and see how she responds.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's hot right? So, base her actions on her personality. Explained: "ask her out" when you two are connecting on a personal level. Or, don't "ask her out"....just go out with her. Start talking to her after class one day when she comes up to you, then go get something to eat and just bring her along. Isolate.

What can you start doing now? Reward her good behavior. When she comes up to talk to you, talk to her. When she tries to play games and ignores you, ignore her. When she's doing neither, do your own thing. It's okay to show interest in a woman, but it's her job to keep your interest.

Men can learn a lot about women by watching the behavior of cats. What happens when you try to get a cat to pay attention to you and-or crawl up on you lap? It does the opposite. What happens when you totally ignore and show it your back and walk away? It comes up to you. When it crawls on your lap, pet it. When it leaves your lap, let it go. Next thing you know, whenever you walk into whatever house it is that owns that cat (hopefully you don't own cats, just sayin) the cat will chase you down. And, all those cat lovers around you will be jealous and think: "what the hell?"

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Key with AW's is speed, hit them with game immediately, then as soon as the hamster starts spinning invite them out, take them out drinking so their true slutty self comes out, then bang them then move the hell on and don't get stuck with them because you can't out game them permenantly

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We talked first day and second day she basically smiled at me she hugged me first(didnt even know my name at this point) and flirted like crazy. I played my Don Juan game and she fell for it basically seeking my approval (still ignoring me in school). So now is she interested and testing me or just want me to become her worshipper? We basically went two weeks playing mind games.(she smiles at me first every single day) She is a girl that I would really get to know and have something with you know just to have her around but for myself too. (i know city is full of *****es and i should not give a **** about her i have no time to write my whole situation basically i want her for a relationship) btw she is russian i know there are a lot of stereotypes and **** about that...

Don't treat her any different than any other plate. She hasn’t earned that yet. Ask her out. Don't put her on a pedestal. She is just another plate. Show her you have options. Be indifferent. Be a challenge.

Lose rhe oneitus you are already developing for her.

She is just an ordinary girl. If you treat her like she is the prize then you already lost. If you show her YOU are the prize then she will chase you.

Be a man.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btw she is russian i know there are a lot of stereotypes and **** about that...

Yeah, and for good reason. Look at who they have as a leader. Treat her like you are Putin, and she is Crimea: I am Rashan manly man. I see, I want, I take.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why aren't new users here (a lot of whom I'm noticing are still teens) not using the high school forum?

Anyway, is she Russian as in has Russian genes but grew up here in the U.S.? Or actually Russian as in off the boat from Russia recently? If the latter, Russian women have been raised to respect strong men. So stop being a weak pu$$y like these other orbiters.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't treat her any different than any other plate. She hasn’t earned that yet. Ask her out. Don't put her on a pedestal. She is just another plate. Show her you have options. Be indifferent. Be a challenge.

Lose rhe oneitus you are already developing for her.

She is just an ordinary girl. If you treat her like she is the prize then you already lost. If you show her YOU are the prize then she will chase you.

Be a man.
How is she a "plate"????

OP hasn't even been on a date with her yet, let alone fvcked her

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is she a "plate"????

OP hasn't even been on a date with her yet, let alone fvcked her
She may not a plate yet, what i am saying is don't treat her any different than a plate.