"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Help maintaining a potential FWB without a place to go

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2022
Messages
724
Reaction score
1,051
Age
35
Location
Tijuana, Mexico
A $60-$70 mo-mo can be 3/4 star and be comfy as hell. you just gotta shop around. Download the hotels.com app. better deals on the app than walking in.
If she really got the feelz for you she will split the motel.
I used to have 2 motels locked in that I took girls back in my youngin days. I was 18-19 years old and they would be riding the city bus with me to the room.
There is nothing like fvcking nice and proper in an actual bed or couch.
 
Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,053
Reaction score
4,863
A $60-$70 mo-mo can be 3/4 star and be comfy as hell. you just gotta shop around. Download the hotels.com app. better deals on the app than walking in.
If she really got the feelz for you she will split the motel.
I used to have 2 motels locked in that I took girls back in my youngin days. I was 18-19 years old and they would be riding the city bus with me to the room.
There is nothing like fvcking nice and proper in an actual bed or couch.
They have all kinds of nice motels in TJ lol
 

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,882
Reaction score
2,927
Location
Wilmington, DE
Little update.

Saw her this weekend, said we had to go to her place again. No issues, she was much better behaved this time and way quieter, which is good.

When we got home her roommates (who I learned were lesbians) were f***ing, which we heard, and thought was funny considering the s*** they gave her for the same thing.

Left in the morning and apparently, they STILL chewed her out, even despite the fact that WE heard THEM just the same. So she's texting me that it definitely has to be my place next time so I'm not sure how I'd maintain this beyond just telling the roommates to f*** off.

I don't really know what kind of trouble she can get into by going that route. She moves into a new place in June anyway.
 
Last edited:
Top