Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help maintaining a potential FWB without a place to go

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A $60-$70 mo-mo can be 3/4 star and be comfy as hell. you just gotta shop around. Download the hotels.com app. better deals on the app than walking in.
If she really got the feelz for you she will split the motel.
I used to have 2 motels locked in that I took girls back in my youngin days. I was 18-19 years old and they would be riding the city bus with me to the room.
There is nothing like fvcking nice and proper in an actual bed or couch.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A $60-$70 mo-mo can be 3/4 star and be comfy as hell. you just gotta shop around. Download the hotels.com app. better deals on the app than walking in.
If she really got the feelz for you she will split the motel.
I used to have 2 motels locked in that I took girls back in my youngin days. I was 18-19 years old and they would be riding the city bus with me to the room.
There is nothing like fvcking nice and proper in an actual bed or couch.
They have all kinds of nice motels in TJ lol

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Little update.

Saw her this weekend, said we had to go to her place again. No issues, she was much better behaved this time and way quieter, which is good.

When we got home her roommates (who I learned were lesbians) were f***ing, which we heard, and thought was funny considering the s*** they gave her for the same thing.

Left in the morning and apparently, they STILL chewed her out, even despite the fact that WE heard THEM just the same. So she's texting me that it definitely has to be my place next time so I'm not sure how I'd maintain this beyond just telling the roommates to f*** off.

I don't really know what kind of trouble she can get into by going that route. She moves into a new place in June anyway.

Last edited: