Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help maintaining a potential FWB without a place to go

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you might remember this fun little experience from a few days back: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ed-in-sex-marks-from-the-night-before.277308/

Anyway, assuming I can fix her obsession with leaving hickeys and bite marks she was hot and a pretty good lay, plus she's only about 15 minutes away so it'd be nice to maintain that.

Problem is, apparently we were really loud that night and her roommates had a bit of an intervention that she couldn't be doing that. I don't know how serious that whole thing ACTUALLY was, considering she's not really friends with any of her roommates and therefore probably doesn't really care what they think, but she's talking about how we can't have a repeat of that at her place - inferring we would have to go to mine.

Now I currently live at home with both parents and do not have the level of privacy for that to happen. My question to you all is this:

Is this just a little piece of resistance I'll have to push through in the future? Keeping her quiet, being sneaky when I come over, etc

OR

Is there some sort of alternative that makes sense where I could maintain her a FWB?

It'd be nice to have something regular if I'm not seeing much talent out at the bars.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a cheap van to pound her in and then resell the van?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could I? Yes

Would I want to do that regularly? No

I kinda figure this is something to just not think much about until I'm considering going over there again and just have her be quieter next time or something.
This dude lived in a van

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live at home too brother, it can be done. That said you must really like this catwoman after your last battle lol! I think just being upfront about wanting a casual thing going between you guys is the way. That and make it known you weren't cool with the battle scars and she's got to relax a bit. Unless you're cool with that, but otherwise be upfront about her being a little too 'freaky' and loud. I don't blame the roomates for being a little peeved at her given your last story and the length of your sexual conquest. If she was my roommate and I shared the drywall i'd tell her to get her rocks off somewhere else lol.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me, just next time you see her chat about this stuff.

Solutions:
-Car!
-Hotel for a night
-Tell her to turn down the sex attack
-Sneak around like a teenager to get your fix (no shame)
-Invite her roomates in for fun and group activities :cool: !

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you live with your parents so that is a no-go, tell her she pays rent and is allowed guests so the roommates can stfu or move out, and you both agree to be quieter next time.

I had an ex gf that lived with others and some gay dude would hear us banging, didn't deter either of us one bit.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep smashing at her place. Her roommates can deal with it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering she's "not really friends with her roommates" and that they staged an "intervention", group sex probably isn't very likely here.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask the roommates to join in next time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Get a room somewhere and bang away. And before you ask, yes most women will have zero issue with this and find it kind of hot and risque

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you own a car? Does it have a back seat?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you own a car? Does it have a back seat?
Funny story about that…yes but one side has the handles broken off which is why my sister dropped it off to swap for another car, and I accidentally pulled off the handle on the other side…

Keep smashing at her place. Her roommates can deal with it.
The route I’m most likely to go. The one question I have then is do I establish that’s still happening ahead of time so I don’t waste my time if she’s really against it…or just agree and move through that resistance when I get to it?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny story about that…yes but one side has the handles broken off which is why my sister dropped it off to swap for another car, and I accidentally pulled off the handle on the other side…

The route I’m most likely to go. The one question I have then is do I establish that’s still happening ahead of time so I don’t waste my time if she’s really against it…or just agree and move through that resistance when I get to it?
You need to be in open communication about having sex, have her at the point where she’s telling you it’s fire and then you’re like yeah so we need to keep hitting it at your place. She says whatever back. You go I know I’m making a mess out of you and you’re roommates didn’t appreciate all the fun we’re having so just try to keep it down a little baby ok?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
In reality you are asking to try and get help with the wrong problem.

The problem you should be trying to figure and solve is why you still live with your parents and don't have your own place.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In reality you are asking to try and get help with the wrong problem.

The problem you should be trying to figure and solve is why you still live with your parents and don't have your own place.
Lol like clockwork

I presume the OP is smart enough to realize this. @BPH is this a correct presumption?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Lol like clockwork

I presume the OP is smart enough to realize this. @BPH is this a correct presumption?
Knowing it's a problem and doing something about it are two different things.

Obese people know they are fat but they still keep eating pizza and big mac's instead of doing something about it.