Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help. I feel i'm losing my framework

ethann

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I am dating a chick, 7 years younger than me. It's been 2 months since our first time of sex. It seems she is very interested on me. However, I do not know why, I feel i am losing control of the situation. We have talked many times, and I have tested her, I have said things such as "it seems it is going to be temporal", and she seems to be jealous, she wants more, which is good. However, there are strange things happening, for example, she always meets a guy, her friend (he was her friend before she met me), and I said i do not like it. This evening I said to her about taking something and she said she was tyding her home. Dont know if you get me, am i seeing ghosts? I had a past break-up and I had one-itis so i dont really know if my intuition is failing or im really doing bad.

Now she wrote me to take something and I accepted, and I dont know if I am doing well. What do you think? How should I act in general? Should I say things I dont like? Should I go ghost? I know all the answers are here, but I´d like to hear fast advices. Im feeling like i dont have enough confidence in myself, as i am gonna lose her soon. It's like I am beginning to have oneitis.

PD: I like her, and I am becoming to feel jealous of other guys trying to flirt with her.

Thanks!!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

ColdCore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure I completely understand the english here. But sounds like you need more options. Spending too much time thinking about this one girl.
Are you still fvcking her, or nah?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I am dating a chick, 7 years younger than me. It's been 2 months since our first time of sex. It seems she is very interested on me. However, I do not know why, I feel i am losing control of the situation. We have talked many times, and I have tested her, I have said things such as "it seems it is going to be temporal", and she seems to be jealous, she wants more, which is good. However, there are strange things happening, for example, she always meets a guy, her friend (he was her friend before she met me), and I said i do not like it. This evening I said to her about taking something and she said she was tyding her home. Dont know if you get me, am i seeing ghosts? I had a past break-up and I had one-itis so i dont really know if my intuition is failing or im really doing bad.

Now she wrote me to take something and I accepted, and I dont know if I am doing well. What do you think? How should I act in general? Should I say things I dont like? Should I go ghost? I know all the answers are here, but I´d like to hear fast advices. Im feeling like i dont have enough confidence in myself, as i am gonna lose her soon. It's like I am beginning to have oneitis.

PD: I like her, and I am becoming to feel jealous of other guys trying to flirt with her.

Thanks!!
Yep, maybe time to spin plates!

Suggestion: Go meet other girls/ladies

ethann

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies. I am still ******* her, and I like her, maybe as gf. Yes you are right Im beginning to think too much about her. At the same time, i dont see "fair" to meet other girls. My question is: should I be clear to her? For example, If i do not like something to let her know. Or is she cancel a date, go ghost or to do the same when she ask for a date.

To be clear, she is more than just a chick to f**ck. It could be a RL, so i do not want to ruin it by spinning plates.

Thanks!!

ethann

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I never talk about RL, I even talk about the opposite ("i think it is temporal"), but, still, Im not getting her. I dont know if I should show interest and confidence. For example, telling her what i dont like of her, and if she doesnt do what i want, to move on.

ColdCore

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was editing my post and I incidentally deleted it. But you get the idea.
As for the Jeaslosy. I was adding if you are already sleeping with her then what is the reason to be Jealous? Fear someone is going to take it away?
Thats why you have to have options b/c you learn to not care. there are POF in the sea.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she isn't all that interested in you as a boyfriend, or she would prefer to keep her options open. Either way no man worth catching catches himself. It's not your job to bring up relationship talk, it's her job.

You are never going to win if you try and get her to stop being friends with someone who was in the picture long before you were...that reeks of desperation, controlling, and jealousy and it's an attraction killer.

Stop worrying about what's "fair" and start worrying only about what you want. If you want to Fvck other women then Fvck other women. Women could care less about what is "fair", too many guys learn that the hard way.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Are you French, kid?

she called you to take something.....she asked you out for a drink?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop worrying about what's "fair" and start worrying only about what you want. If you want to Fvck other women then Fvck other women. Women could care less about what is "fair", too many guys learn that the hard way.
Rememinds me of that saying: "all is fair in love and war"

Just be careful of who you offend. Not all is what it seems.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of relationships. Meaning if she
gives her pvzzy away too easily she loses value in the eyes of others....if you give your time and commitment too easily you lose value in the eyes of others...

Meaning....forget thinking AND talking about your status........let her bring up that talk.....if you decide to get into a relationship and it's her idea...believe me it will be a lot stronger going forward...

what the fvck can you do?

A simple formula : Concentrate on the next hookup, create an opportunity for sex to take place, bring positive emotions and have fun.

Concentrate on the next hookup:
it means don't think about or talk about the fvcking future....for you see women are fickle creatures

Create an opportunity for sex to take place: No matter what you're looking for....your objective is to bang. She wants the D , but it's up to you to make it happen. (otherwise your just friends)

Bring positive emotions: you want to be a person people look forward to seeing....and someone people miss. Keep it light, funny and playfull. HINT: being a jealous bastard is the opposite of this and the behaviour of a low status man.

Have fun: are you adding to the fun? Have fun for yourself: self amusement: and it will naturally rub of on others.

don't be a jealous byatch, remember nothing last forever......this will end too....either through rejection or death.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this will end too....either through rejection or death.
You can't repeat this enough. Is too powerful, but we forget it everytime.
Each time you get rejected, repeat "this would have ended too". Each time you get oneitis "this will end too". Each time you get dumped "this has ended, as Nature dictates".

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
You can't repeat this enough. Is too powerful, but we forget it everytime.
Each time you get rejected, repeat "this would have ended too". Each time you get oneitis "this will end too". Each time you get dumped "this has ended, as Nature dictates".
Beautiful. The art of detachment.

La tumba que sé que me espera

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck other women...

ethann

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the comments are a masterpiece! Seriously. Yesterday when I was out with her and she went to the toilet I could read some of your comments :D. Especially the one posted by @Reykhel gave me a boost! I ended with her in my bed by the way hehe.

I know what to do, but sometimes I "dont really feel it" and I need some to let me know, as you did!!

I think this forum is not only useful for seduction, but also for personal realization/evolution.

Thank you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the comments are a masterpiece! Seriously. Yesterday when I was out with her and she went to the toilet I could read some of your comments :D. Especially the one posted by @Reykhel gave me a boost! I ended with her in my bed by the way hehe.

I know what to do, but sometimes I "dont really feel it" and I need some to let me know, as you did!!

I think this forum is not only useful for seduction, but also for personal realization/evolution.

Thank you.
It can serve as a support system for proper thinking as a man in male-female relationships.