"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Height

Gungalley

New Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm only 168cm. Thats around 5'6 to 5'7. Anyone else around my height? How do you have great confidence? Thanks.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
elo's... I tend to have the same problem at times.... I start off the night with 200% confidence... then i happen to walk past a tall good looking model guy whick sends my confidence to the bottom of the ocean... well, should i say, DID.. you see.... height for chicks doesnt REALLY matter that much, actually, some chicks DONT like a guy that is TOO tall... 1.68 is not SHORT! What i do now is i will just continue to walk & remember that i am better than him & i DO get chicks, even though he IS taller than me! So it doesnt bother me at all now;) Its all in your head... mental control is what u need.

Remember.. the girl will fall in love with u/want you because of who u are & ur actions etc, NOT your height!

Keep well...

Laterz...
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
I am 168 as well.

well no i am 67 inches I use american! haha

dude confidence is a mind set..believe me unless you are like 5'3" and under you have no excuse !!!!!
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Dude I am only 5-9 or about average height, but my little brother is 5-7 and he gets pyssy galore with hot women.

Don't let your height bring you down (no pun intended). I really think height is over rated as I see many short to average height guys hanging on to hot girls. Confidence is the key.

I admit however, that some times I feel self conscious especially when I go out with my friends most of whom are taller than me. :(
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
I'm 5'8.

Most of my friends are taller than me.

But guess what - they don't get the poon - and I do.

I never feel short.

I often get told that I look taller than I actually am.

I work out alot and I'm into martial arts. I play lot's of sports as well - ride Dirt bikes etc. etc.

What that gives me is ultimate confidence in my physical abilities. I've got broad shoulders - narrow waist. A nice set of guns - and thick neck. Now I'm no steroid monster - but compared to joe average - I'm pretty built. That's a huge advantage over the majority of people who haven't run on a track since high school.


Of course there are going to be guys who are taller - better looking, richer, etc. etc. but don't forget that everything comes in a package. If you work on yourself as a well rounded, rugged individualist, your going to be in the top 5% of guys out there....

remember that.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
I am 5'9 and height is the last thing on my mind. Most women are around 5'3-5'5 anyway, as long as you are taller than the average women, I think you are fine.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
NO WAY! Girls LOVE taller guys, I dont know why, Im 5' 8, and wear high shoes that make me look 6 foot

have u ever noticed, shorter girls r easier to hit on? it sounds superfical, but girls like taller guys
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
I got you all beat at 5'11......who wants to fight? I 'm down
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
im 5ft 11 and happy with that height, i think being very tall can also be bad.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by ManOMan
Im 5' 8, and wear high shoes that make me look 6 foot
That's false advertisment!

:D
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
so is a chick getting boob jobs, nose jobs, trimming their eyebrows, and putting on 50 lbs of makeup..ever see a chick without makeup? they look nothing like themselves
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by ManOMan
Im 5' 8, and wear high shoes that make me look 6 foot
Dude platforms don't look good on a guy... Unless you can prove me wrong. Got a pic of that?
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
they arent platforms..they are soles from Sharper Image that add 1" to your height..plus your shoes add another 2 "..so you got 3 inches to lie about :)
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by aequitas
elo's... I tend to have the same problem at times.... I start off the night with 200% confidence... then i happen to walk past a tall good looking model guy whick sends my confidence to the bottom of the ocean... well, should i say, DID.. you see.... height for chicks doesnt REALLY matter that much, actually, some chicks DONT like a guy that is TOO tall... 1.68 is not SHORT! What i do now is i will just continue to walk & remember that i am better than him & i DO get chicks, even though he IS taller than me! So it doesnt bother me at all now;) Its all in your head... mental control is what u need.

Remember.. the girl will fall in love with u/want you because of who u are & ur actions etc, NOT your height!

Keep well...

Laterz...
i think u talkin about the little 14 year olds bro, all women love tall guys as long as not skinny skeleton.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Originally posted by ManOMan
NO WAY! Girls LOVE taller guys, I dont know why, Im 5' 8, and wear high shoes that make me look 6 foot

have u ever noticed, shorter girls r easier to hit on? it sounds superfical, but girls like taller guys
ManOMan,

At some point, perhaps while you and your chick(s) are totally butt naked, she or they are going to see you at your natural height, so how do you explain the loss of 4 inches?!

Height doesn't mean a damn thing. If you've demonstrated to the girl that you're a guy that's a real man then it's on.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I remember some girl shoooting me down..she said I was too short..the funny thing is she was in High Heels..in reality I was taller than her..she was like 5'4"
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
maverick..after you bang a chick..you dont have to explain a thing..

how about women? how do they explain they look nothing like themselves without make-up?
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
do you really wear that **** to make u taller?


this is rediculous...I will say this again to whoever started the thread..I am 5 7 inches...and I have no problem getting women...and women who are up to 5' 9"..they might "prefere" a taller man..but I dont give a ****. :)
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
unfortunately, Yes I wear them.

If you are good looking and short..u can get away with that..but if you are average and short..its not gonna fly
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top