When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
That's false advertisment!Originally posted by ManOMan
Im 5' 8, and wear high shoes that make me look 6 foot
Dude platforms don't look good on a guy... Unless you can prove me wrong. Got a pic of that?Originally posted by ManOMan
Im 5' 8, and wear high shoes that make me look 6 foot
i think u talkin about the little 14 year olds bro, all women love tall guys as long as not skinny skeleton.Originally posted by aequitas
elo's... I tend to have the same problem at times.... I start off the night with 200% confidence... then i happen to walk past a tall good looking model guy whick sends my confidence to the bottom of the ocean... well, should i say, DID.. you see.... height for chicks doesnt REALLY matter that much, actually, some chicks DONT like a guy that is TOO tall... 1.68 is not SHORT! What i do now is i will just continue to walk & remember that i am better than him & i DO get chicks, even though he IS taller than me! So it doesnt bother me at all nowIts all in your head... mental control is what u need.
Remember.. the girl will fall in love with u/want you because of who u are & ur actions etc, NOT your height!
Keep well...
Laterz...
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
ManOMan,Originally posted by ManOMan
NO WAY! Girls LOVE taller guys, I dont know why, Im 5' 8, and wear high shoes that make me look 6 foot
have u ever noticed, shorter girls r easier to hit on? it sounds superfical, but girls like taller guys
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.