"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Height

dastal

Banned
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
189
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Atlanta
I am not the tallest person in the world. only five foot four, would this affect my sucess with women? It hasnt so far, at least I dont think so. For now, I am only dating the shorter girls
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I was 5'4 once.
Grow. lol.
nah jk, sucks man, i'm noyl 5'6 and i just bagged[and soon fvcked] a 5'8 JUNIOR[i'm a sophmore] so well..it can eb done.
jsut learn your game, play ti right...and know: unless shes only 2 inches taller, you probably won't get anywhere.
msot girls want Tall-Dark-Handsome.
For me its Short-Blonde-Handsome[ok, i think i am :p] lol. I sitll get girls.
Most girls will stop growing by sophmore year, u won't
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
It depends. Have you got a "baby face" and unbroken voice? If so, you're screwed
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by jonny football hero
It depends. Have you got a "baby face" and unbroken voice? If so, you're screwed
shut up :(

*looks back at himself soph year* :(
 
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Location
Europe
I don't think height matters 'that' much IMO. Obviously it would help if your tall. Your only 15, you have a long way to go so don't worry too much about it now. Just get out there and be successful, don't let the height stop you.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
You probably haven't hit your growth spurt yet.

Some people hit it early (like me), some people take time.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH I'm 6'2" !!!!

lol dude don't worry. My friend is 5'5". his girlfriend is oneof the most bangable girls I've ever seen. Don't even worry about it.
 

jaycraze

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Dude your lucky to be that height.. Try being 6'2 in 9th grade. It sucks... Most of the girls I know are like 5'3. Its sooo hard to dance with them.
 

Retrothe80sninja

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Originally posted by jaycraze
Dude your lucky to be that height.. Try being 6'2 in 9th grade. It sucks... Most of the girls I know are like 5'3. Its sooo hard to dance with them.
Oh man, I hear you on that one. (6'0 in 8th grade, 10th now, you guess ;) ) I actualy got a joke from my old Gf that it felt funny dancing with me because I was so tall.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Vigilante7
thats too tall! no girls like men that tall

6'0 - 6'2 is great

and im 6'2 :)
I'm happy being 5'8, I'm taller than all the chicks, except for a few, and the ones taller than me are never as hot as the shorter ones :D
 

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
5'11" here almost 6'. I think my height is perfect, not to tall not to short. My girlfriend is about 5', its a little weird at times, but we both dont care about it.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by dastal
I am not the tallest person in the world. only five foot four, would this affect my sucess with women? It hasnt so far, at least I dont think so. For now, I am only dating the shorter girls
Dude, I feel your pain. I'm five foot six, and I think I'm done growing.

Has it affected my success with women? Maybe....some women like taller guys....but as a DJ, this shouldn't affect you. If you like them, height should make no difference.

By the way, jaycraze, lets switch places, shall we? :)
 

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
Don't dwell on something you cant change. There's nothing you can do about how tall you are so don't worry about it. Go out and try your best and thats pretty much all you can do.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by ABM
Don't dwell on something you cant change. There's nothing you can do about how tall you are so don't worry about it. Go out and try your best and thats pretty much all you can do.
That's true. I'm 5'4 and you don't know the number of times I've said that to myself. Yet after nearly 18 years, you'd think I'd just accept the way I am. But it's not easy, and somedays it just gets to me so much I just...

I always ask myself 'why'. Why am I like this? Why can't I be normal just like every other guy? I try to console myself by saying it could be worse, I could have some disease or something. But why should I have to do that? 99% of other people don't, why do I have to be in that ****ty 1% of the population?

I can even remember back in kindergarten people making comments about my height, and I can actually remember feeling self-conscious about it at that age. Can you imagine people making such judgements or comments about you at 5 years old? Now imagine that sort of thing every day, of your entire childhood. What effect do you think that would have?

You all have no idea. I know you're saying stop feeling sorry for yourself and get the fúck over it. I say that to myself. It is just that saying that to myself is easy, but following that advice is, I truly believe, close to impossible.
 

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1
Location
Italy
what u mean with "girls diggin' tall DARK handsome"?!

i know that tall is considered a good factor
i even know that handsome is good...
but why dark?! i've always heard that the blondes are considered far nicer... the same with ladies...

maybe there in america the cool ones are the dark?!?!
 

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
hey jaycraze, I'm 14 and I'm 6'4. But when i wear cowboy boots im 6'6! It is hard to dance with girls at dances.
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
height doesnt matter when your lying down



pull that line out when they comment on your height (if your short) the girls reaction afterwards is worth it.....also the p*ssy
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top