Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
shut upOriginally posted by jonny football hero
It depends. Have you got a "baby face" and unbroken voice? If so, you're screwed
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Oh man, I hear you on that one. (6'0 in 8th grade, 10th now, you guessOriginally posted by jaycraze
Dude your lucky to be that height.. Try being 6'2 in 9th grade. It sucks... Most of the girls I know are like 5'3. Its sooo hard to dance with them.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
thats too tall! no girls like men that tallOriginally posted by The TallOne
6'5"![]()
![]()
I'm happy being 5'8, I'm taller than all the chicks, except for a few, and the ones taller than me are never as hot as the shorter onesOriginally posted by Vigilante7
thats too tall! no girls like men that tall
6'0 - 6'2 is great
and im 6'2![]()
Dude, I feel your pain. I'm five foot six, and I think I'm done growing.Originally posted by dastal
I am not the tallest person in the world. only five foot four, would this affect my sucess with women? It hasnt so far, at least I dont think so. For now, I am only dating the shorter girls
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That's true. I'm 5'4 and you don't know the number of times I've said that to myself. Yet after nearly 18 years, you'd think I'd just accept the way I am. But it's not easy, and somedays it just gets to me so much I just...Originally posted by ABM
Don't dwell on something you cant change. There's nothing you can do about how tall you are so don't worry about it. Go out and try your best and thats pretty much all you can do.
Oh really?Originally posted by Vigilante7
thats too tall! no girls like men that tall
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.