"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Heartless *****es' take on Nice Guys

rjherche

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
If any of you have ever been to www.heartless*****es.com and read their nice guys rant , you will notice an interesting take on the whole deal. The author of one of the articles says that Nice Guys are actually manipulative *******s who disingenuously get into platonic friendships just because they want to hit it, and then get mad at guys who have the balls to ask the girl out. I had personally never thought of it that way, and just thought of the whole thing as guys who just have no balls.

This cartoon they linked to gets the point across pretty well.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Great find!!! Good to read a straightforward female perspective on this situation. I wish the girls I had dated in my AFC days had the guts to say this.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
my female friends are fully open about that stuff, get good female friends they are invaluable :)
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Kinetic: I wish my female friends were that honest. Mine always feed me the same bullsh*t about wanting a sweet, caring and faithful guy. Hell, I think I know more about what they want than they do. :)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Strange, my female friends will tell me who they find hot, why (Like he's a badguy, he looks criminal or whatever), how big a **** some dude had, how long he lasted in bed, how they'd love to get fvcked by that guy inn a bathroom or whatever.

They have no issues undressing and changing infront of me either. This is probably cause I'm not shy either :) I remember when I used to have sex with a couple of them when I went to get a towell I'd hang it on my boner and parade it dancing upto her and have her take of the towell and kiss it :p

If you are open with them then they will be open with you :) It's secret society stuff.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
WTF!?!?!?

I kinda had a female friend like that. Then we had sex.
Hmmmm......
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
That's how most of them became such good friends with me, because we had sex :) They were fvckbuddies or simular :) A couple I never laid but became VERY VERY Good friends just because we click so good :) I've seen them nekkid and they have no issues with that either :) Which is cool.
 
Top