Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB7 Match chick posted on FB flowers from another guy. Another loss for me.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop and stop posting. Lurk more.
The above may sound a bit mean-spirited, but I gotta agree. You're reminding me of myself pre-red-pill-awareness. I've a long way to go, but man, every post I see from you paints a picture of a guy spinning his wheels.

The other advice: if you want your social life to improve, relocate. You already know that your location killing you, do something about it.

I have the same problem, except I'm stuck here due to co-parenting obligations for the next four years. By then I'm planning on at least having a plan. :) Meanwhile, my idle browsing of OLD sites shows that, yup, if Boston weren't that extra 20-30 miles inconveniently far away, my dating pool would be much better. No matter how good I get at knowing from the first pic that "yup, that's probably a Cambridge woman", I can't move Boston any closer to me.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted me tonight with this. I know the real reason why. The douche she told me about at lunch the night before she said she thought was the one and the guy who bought her those flowers. I guess I should have spent more. I called her out on the real reason why. I'm not dumb. If more guys would stick up for themselves and question them then women would stop being like this. Grow some backbone guys.

Hey xxx. First I want to say thank you again for lunch the other day. I had a good time. It's always nice to have a good meal and good conversation. However, right now my life feels very full and chaotic. I feel like I need to focus on myself right now and it wouldn't be fair to you if I made myself the priority in my life. And as you may know I don't do anything in my life half ass. So putting my all into a relationship right now is bad timing for me. I hope you understand. You're a good guy and I'm sure you'll find someone that will be ready and able to give you the type of relationship you deserve.
I’d punch her in the face for saying such stupid **** and expecting me to believe it. Stupid women and their canned lines, just say what you mean **** and quit bs’ing.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why put so.much effort and time on a women you met on OLD.

Need to have a better mindset, you are wasting lots of time on this crap.

You seems very awkward Bigdave style by how you write. If like this irl you got lots of work to do.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I’d punch her in the face for saying such stupid **** and expecting me to believe it. Stupid women and their canned lines, just say what you mean **** and quit bs’ing.
I agree hence why I kind of called her out on it. Why would she keep the date lasting over 3 hours though?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree hence why I kind of called her out on it. Why would she keep the date lasting over 3 hours though?
That bs wouldn’t have even warranted a response from me. It read it, delete it, block her and move on. She knows she’s full of crap, I don’t need to tell her she is.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That bs wouldn’t have even warranted a response from me. It read it, delete it, block her and move on. She knows she’s full of crap, I don’t need to tell her she is.
I read countless stories like this from old, especially match. I have a guy friend who went on two dates from match, had a 3rd date planned and she just quit talking to him suddenly.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read countless stories like this from old, especially match. I have a guy friend who went on two dates from match, had a 3rd date planned and she just quit talking to him suddenly.
Online dating is completely backwards from regular dating. That was my experience in the brief time I messed around with it. I had more dates than I had time or inclination to go on, but I would say only about 10% lead to anything past 1-3 dates. However if I act the same way on a date with a girl I meet in person initially, my success rate went up to about 90%. That told me I was wasting my precious time with online dating and that I needed to focus on meeting girls in person because my success was so much greater.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Online dating is completely backwards from regular dating. That was my experience in the brief time I messed around with it. I had more dates than I had time or inclination to go on, but I would say only about 10% lead to anything past 1-3 dates. However if I act the same way on a date with a girl I meet in person initially, my success rate went up to about 90%. That told me I was wasting my precious time with online dating and that I needed to focus on meeting girls in person because my success was so much greater.
I think a lot of these women do it for free sh** because guys will trip on their d*cks for them or do it for attention to boost their egos. I read an article recently about women using it to get free meals and stuff then they ghost.

Anyway, I talked to this chick a bit again today. She claims she was talking about her ex husband she met on match 8 years ago, which clearly wasn't the case because the two stories were clearly separate and she claims I wasn't paying attention lol. A lie because she posted about the flowers. Oh, and she's browsing on match right now because it's her lunch break. What an idiot. I hope she enjoyed her free meal though. I told her in the future if she ever wants to hangout I'm free to if I'm single. I did like her personality otherwise though. I know, you will probably say I just cucked and acted beta by giving in and tell her that.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Were the ones you met in person better quality personality wise versus the ones you met online? Like I said, I do get a number of hot looking women who talk to me and all, and go out but they all have damaged goods like kids, divorced, family issues. This last one this Sat said her family life is all messed up right now.

Is there a normal person on there who doesn't have serious personal issues going on? We all have some issues with ourselves, but man, these online girls all seem to have some serious stuff. Are there any hot ones who use OLD that don't have baggage?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
serious I need to ask anyone else is thinking he is trolling hard, I normally answer serious even trolls so people could learn if anyone did read said posts, but this one is making it hard to do so,

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Another tidbit I forgot to add was that on her fb page and even match profile she has pics of what she labels as a guy friend doing lots of activities with. Looked about early 40s and has a kid. Beer belly and balding, not in terrible good shape but does lots of fun stuff with. I'm thinking it's a fwb deal probably.

The biggest beef is flakey women. If she was just honest it was because she likee that flowers douche better compared to that date then just be upfront and it's cool. But to sign up for a dating site and saying you dont have time for a relationship is total bs.

I hate people who waste my time. I took off from my business that day and lost sales to accommodate her schedule which cost me sales. She was busy so I accommodated.

I'm almost thinking about adding to my profile wording flat out saying I dont want flakes and be blunt. Maybe that will weed out the flakes.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
serious I need to ask anyone else is thinking he is trolling hard, I normally answer serious even trolls so people could learn if anyone did read said posts, but this one is making it hard to do so,
He ain't trolling, he just has some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder or a light form aspergers.

He has little understanding of social nuance, its frustrating to him (to his credit he's trying) and to those around him.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I found out the real reason today. She said it was because I mentioned my dad recently passed away! Yea, that's right. He died in March and that's a reason for her to reject me saying that makes me like I'm playing a victim card. I only brought it up because she mentioned she does class trips to the Vietnam wall and I mentioned he was a Nam Vet, 100 percent disabled and he recently passed away.

yet, on the date she constantly complained about her family and how it's a mess right now and how she hates her brother and how he sexually abused her and how she sees a psychiatrist. Complaining about baggage constantly about herself and I make one comment about my dad.

That litrerally made me throw my phone against the wall today. To say something like that about my dad.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you, if more guys got real with women about their behavior, those women might just think twice next time.

But some people will never change

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you, if more guys got real with women about their behavior, those women might just think twice next time.

But some people will never change
I feel much better confronting her about it today and calling her out on her baggage. That's what I like about President Trump. he's not afraid to say something.

These women are so used to Beta males tripping over their d*cks that these women will run you over like this and they just expect a guy to wimp out. Not me. To say something about my dad like that and that I complain about him dying and she unloaded baggage the entire date on me says something about what's going on in her head. Well I don't back down like that.

This is why women feel so empowered now. Guys letting them get away with this kind of behavior. You wouldn't dare seem them act like this 80 years ago.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
About demographics my counties median age is 55. The county to my north is 55 and to my south the median age is 48. That gives you an idea of all the older people here.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok biggoal this is my last reply to one of your posts so try and listen up. You r obviously somewhere on the autism spectrum. so in a battle of wits with hardened OLD slvts you aren't bringing a knife to a gunfight you're bringing a wet bus ticket. You need to fix the social deficit first.

Step 1 go to some sports meetups and just chat to people. Laser burn in deep the habbit of keeping the conversation on them. Your answers to questions should be short focused on common ground. Skip back to them.

Million books on Amazon about this stuff

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TyTe`EyEz thanks for repping ADs material.

even though human nature never changes it's like people think is out of date.

I still study Seneca and Marcus Aurelius so I guess I'm 2000 years out of date. Favourite book series I Claudius and Claudius the god. "Poison is Queen" ..words to live by. And my street cat is called Catticus.