"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

HB7 Match chick posted on FB flowers from another guy. Another loss for me.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So you didn't try then. Try it out and see if it works, there is nothing to lose. I think most asian women are desperately looking for white men so you are more likely to find someone from that lot who would be willing to travel 100 miles. If that works for you then it would prove the JBW race-pill theory is correct and would discredit any white person on here who claims they are an incel or has trouble finding a woman.
What is the JWB race pill? I find like I said skinny Korean and Japanese girls to be sexy. Like the Moranbong girls for example I find sexy to the extreme. I would make them 3 hole wonders the first time banging them lol.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
What is the JWB race pill? I find like I said skinny Korean and Japanese girls to be sexy. Like the Moranbong girls for example I find sexy to the extreme. I would make them 3 hole wonders the first time banging them lol.
What do you think it means? Do you have access to google? Did you type that in the google search bar? Did you send some messages to some asian girls already? If not, get off this site and send messages or initiate with 10 asian girls in Tampa. Do this now.
 
Top