Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB7 Match chick posted on FB flowers from another guy. Another loss for me.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well F me silly. I went on her facebook page today and noticed she posted a pic from work this morning of some flowers her other date sent her this morning to school and she said in the caption "see, dating isn't so bad." I'm guessing this is from the match date she had Friday night that was at crapplebees and then went to walk around in Ross.

This sucks. I'm sure these flowers impressed her a lot more than me paying for lunch after she picked out one of the most expensive lunch items. So after a first date a guy is supposed to send flowers to the womans work? These were a nice set of flowers too, didn't look cheap.

I guess I just didn't spend enough. I guess with higher end HBs you really need to open up the wallet to impress. Unless I impressed her more, looks like another fail on my part. I just never win.

She looked at my profile earlier today, likely right after she got the flowers, I guess comparing me. If she says not interested or something I will bring up her FB post even though I'm not friends with her but looked her up.

Next time I'll have to pick dinner at a better place, especially if it's a woman over 30. The ones in their 20s don't seem to care about this crap as much. I saw some new early 20s chicks on match within 50 miles I messaged tonight.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Well F me silly. I went on her facebook page today and noticed she posted a pic from work this morning of some flowers her other date sent her this morning to school and she said in the caption "see, dating isn't so bad." I'm guessing this is from the match date she had Friday night that was at crapplebees and then went to walk around in Ross.

This sucks. I'm sure these flowers impressed her a lot more than me paying for lunch after she picked out one of the most expensive lunch items. So after a first date a guy is supposed to send flowers to the womans work? These were a nice set of flowers too, didn't look cheap.

I guess I just didn't spend enough. I guess with higher end HBs you really need to open up the wallet to impress. Unless I impressed her more, looks like another fail on my part. I just never win.

She looked at my profile earlier today, likely right after she got the flowers, I guess comparing me. If she says not interested or something I will bring up her FB post even though I'm not friends with her but looked her up.

Next time I'll have to pick dinner at a better place, especially if it's a woman over 30. The ones in their 20s don't seem to care about this crap as much. I saw some new early 20s chicks on match within 50 miles I messaged tonight.

You need help dude. Why are you stalking her on FB? FB doesn't tell you who looked at your profile dude.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I just saw her tonight on match browsing around once again.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You need help dude. Why are you stalking her on FB? FB doesn't tell you who looked at your profile dude.
Match, match shows you if someone viewed you. I looked her up on FB because name shows up on caller id. I did it before the first date if I know their name. Can tell if it's a real person and such.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Match, match shows you if someone viewed you. I looked her up on FB because name shows up on caller id. I did it before the first date if I know their name. Can tell if it's a real person and such.
Dude.... GET OFF OLD AND GO HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE. You are your own worst enemy. Unless you have some sort of medical problem, there is no reason why you are on OLD. Quit it and get to it. Why do you enjoy misery?

Serenity

Reaction score
You know, if a woman is impressed by flowers after a first date then she has to be an idiot. If you think you have to spend even more money then you're an even bigger idiot. A woman who's worth your time looks for chemistry and compatibility where you're a good match for that. If she's impressed by such superficial sh!t you should be grateful to discover it, so you don't waste your time on low quality women.

Your line of reasoning is deeply flawed, the last thing you want is a woman who drains value from your life, you'll want a woman who adds value to your life.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You know, if a woman is impressed by flowers after a first date then she has to be an idiot. If you think you have to spend even more money then you're an even bigger idiot. A woman who's worth your time looks for chemistry and compatibility where you're a good match for that. If she's impressed by such superficial sh!t you should be grateful to discover it, so you don't waste your time on low quality women.

Your line of reasoning is deeply flawed, the last thing you want is a woman who drains value from your life, you'll want a woman who adds value to your life.
I'm thinking it's the guy she met Friday she told me about. Who the hell sends flowers that fast though? If I was a woman I'd think the guy is a creep or something. After a first date at cRapplebees and walking around a dept store afterwards and then flowers? She told me about this date when we ate lunch. She uses match a lot.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman sounds like a major attention ***** and the fact that she’s in her 30’s and still has guys tripping over their c0cks for her says she doesn’t plan on settling down anytime soon, doesn’t need to. I can’t remember the last time I’ve bought flowers and that includes being in serious relationships lol

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Went on match just now and saw her on active users and she changed her main profile pic. So even despite these dumb flowers she still looking for someone. How many dates is she trying to go on? Then she complained to me on the date how other guys act mean towards her on these dates and here I am trying to get a second date .

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on match just now and saw her on active users and she changed her main profile pic. So even despite these dumb flowers she still looking for someone. How many dates is she trying to go on? Then she complained to me on the date how other guys act mean towards her on these dates and here I am trying to get a second date .
She will go on as many dates as it takes until she finds either Chad or a beta cuck with mega bucks. If you aren’t either one of those then plan on her going on more dates.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score

NEXT

Don't waste no more time, moey and energy with he.

You two are both orbiters to her, and both of you don't even know how many orbiters sha has . She must invest time, energy and money in you, not you. And she's fvcking the alpha that you don't even know about it. You're beta AFC blu pilled, you gotta change everything. She's not a hooker that buy her with money, she's using orbiters like you to get free dinners, nice stuff adn manly ATTENTION, increasing her self perception of her social value. Orbiters like you makes the work much easier for the alpha's (it happend to me, girls with orbiters around were giving me very clear and open and seaxual IOI's.
Remenber: ALPHA FVCKS BETA BUCKS

Apply plate theory

FB and any other social media are BUFFERS

Last edited:

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never get emotional over anyone you meet within the online dating scene. If she was a dime she wouldnt be on a dating site.

I mean how old are you kid. Your worried about some thot whos in luv after and Applebee’s and flowers. You should be happy this chump got her out of your way.

& you got the game ****ed if you think the money you spend on a women determines how much she’ll like you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just saw a new local user this morning on match I just message. One of the very few in my county. Let's see if she replies. Old only way really meeting people since I live in a retirement county.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never get emotional over anyone you meet within the online dating scene. If she was a dime she wouldnt be on a dating site.

I mean how old are you kid. Your worried about some thot whos in luv after and Applebee’s and flowers. You should be happy this chump got her out of your way.

& you got the game ****ed if you think the money you spend on a women determines how much she’ll like you.
yep...

I cringe at myself from the past for investing in any online chick. Thought I found a true catch off OLD a few years ago. That ended up being a disaster. All these OLD women have screws loose or are just seeking validation.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just saw a new local user this morning on match I just message. One of the very few in my county. Let's see if she replies. Old only way really meeting people since I live in a retirement county.
She just replied back to my message and said we have a lot in common so I replied back to her. If she replies again I will ask for her number.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may just want to brag to everyone about getting some flowers, even if they're from somebody she didn't really like. The fact she's still prowling online seems to indicate she's not settled on any one guy yet.

Serenity

Reaction score
Who the hell sends flowers that fast though? If I was a woman I'd think the guy is a creep or something.
Yeah, exactly. So as I said, she must be stupid if she reacts positively to this. That guy is an idiot though, he's never getting anything back for the crap he buys for women. The women he does get can't be the brightest...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, exactly. So as I said, she must be stupid if she reacts positively to this. That guy is an idiot though, he's never getting anything back for the crap he buys for women. The women he does get can't be the brightest...
Old women in general all seem to have baggage or a screw loose, especially the hotter ones from my experience.

Well this cute local girl just replied back yet again so I asked for her number . Her profile seems more my type. She told me shes shy, shes also conservative and liked hockey like I to and is just a freak mins away. Let's see how it goes.

Only thing is shes 30 and in 35. Shes looking for 27 to 31. Odd because most women usually want someone up to a few years older. Otherwise everything matches up.