Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB7 Match chick posted on FB flowers from another guy. Another loss for me.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So she doesn't want to give her number out so soon she said. Anyway, she's replied back twice since that though so she has some interest, it just seems she's the slow type.

USUALLY on OLD when I asked for a number, 90 percent of the time they will give it to me, or in the case I give them my number as well they will text me first. Like I said she's sending replies still so that's a good sign.

If she keeps replying how long before I ask her out since she didn't want to give the number out so quick?

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, You really need to stop this! if you swollowed the red pill you need to stop acting like a beta cuck.
Never ever take a women to expensive places for the first couple of dates, ****ing coffee or a drink will do just fine to establish if there is chemistry or not.
If not, GTFO!
If there is try to smash!

If you dont get to smash put the women on the backburner and focus on someone with potential.

Now back away from the keyboard and this woman until SHE contacts you again, try to smash or pull away

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Admission:

I used to do this. Not send flowers after a date, but a few years ago after being in a relationship for 9 years and "out of it" for a while, I would show up to a first date with a (small) few sprigs of jasmine, mini roses, or something else. The women did appreciate it.

But...

As I continued to date, I found just how much things had changed. 80%+ of single women are on OLD, and they're trying to manage a job, sometimes kids, and dating 3-4 or more guys at a time. Ghosting and flakes were now the norm. Asking a woman out after a few OLD message exchanges and then hearing nothing was very common (weighing so many options they cannot make up their mind). Most women I dated fizzled very fast, admittedly sometimes because I didn't like them, but more because no one really tries to make a relationship work anymore--because of all the choice on OLD (see Paradox of Choice).

So...

After a year or two I changed my tune. No more flowers. My trigger point for BS is REALLY low now and I'll cut at the first infraction. I date women much younger--just to have se*x with them and then dump them. Occasionally, I'll try to date someone age appropriate but they act like 20 year olds on OLD; bathing in all the attention, compliments, and validation--which really f*ucks them up.

If lightening strikes and I do meet a woman who isn't an attention w*hore, great. The door is open. But based on MANY women I've dated over the past 3+ years (80+), 98% aren't worth more than a bit of my time and a quick lay. Wish it weren't that way, but it is.

So now I just see dating as a pass time and women as play-things. When I get bored, I get a new toy. It's really too bad. Wasn't this way before OLD and social media. Women largely have f*ucked themselves with their obsession with social media and OLD leading to their boorish behavior. Truth. Then they cry and b*itch with their mimosa buddies over brunch about the lack of "good men."

Sweetheart, all the "Good Men" bolted this sham A LONG time ago, lol. Good luck.

Today's women are fun to play with, anything more is a waste.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, You really need to stop this! if you swollowed the red pill you need to stop acting like a beta cuck.
Never ever take a women to expensive places for the first couple of dates, ****ing coffee or a drink will do just fine to establish if there is chemistry or not.
If not, GTFO!
If there is try to smash!

If you dont get to smash put the women on the backburner and focus on someone with potential.

Now back away from the keyboard and this woman until SHE contacts you again, try to smash or pull away
I agree. The one I'm talking to this morning just replied again. I got errands to do and that and told her I'm busy but would reply later and tell her more about myself. I figure make her wait for a bit and not look needy and look busy. Anyway, she replied back and said he wants to hear more about me too. If she's really interested she will give a number out or wait for me to reply. Literally everything lines up though with politics and everything but she's shy and says it on her profile. I'm not going to appear as desperate and such like the last date. You're right the first couple dates I shouldn't spend a lot.

Is this why so many women are snobby and expect a guy to spend because men just spoil them and throw money at them?

This girl I just went out with she said on the date, if we go out on a second date she can dress up in heels and all. I hope she isn't implying a fancy place to eat. Yikes.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is probably a troll at this point.
^^ this

Did everyone miss how OP days he lives in a retirement community? Everyone miss how, because of this, he's going to step up his game on dates and take them to more expensive places to impress them?

He's trolling everyone

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ this

Did everyone miss how OP days he lives in a retirement community? Everyone miss how, because of this, he's going to step up his game on dates and take them to more expensive places to impress them?

He's trolling everyone

Yep - It’s annoying

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. The one I'm talking to this morning just replied again. I got errands to do and that and told her I'm busy but would reply later and tell her more about myself. I figure make her wait for a bit and not look needy and look busy. Anyway, she replied back and said he wants to hear more about me too. If she's really interested she will give a number out or wait for me to reply. Literally everything lines up though with politics and everything but she's shy and says it on her profile. I'm not going to appear as desperate and such like the last date. You're right the first couple dates I shouldn't spend a lot.

Is this why so many women are snobby and expect a guy to spend because men just spoil them and throw money at them?

This girl I just went out with she said on the date, if we go out on a second date she can dress up in heels and all. I hope she isn't implying a fancy place to eat. Yikes.

I make it a point to not even consider anything other than coffee for the first date, I refuse to pay for anything other then that. Its far more relaxing to not make a big deal about it. If a women expect to be wined and dined not knowing if there is chemistry you know the woman is fubar.
Plus in a dinner setting its harder to GTFO if you dont hit it off. If the women does not partake in creating conversation etc.

Right now my OLD is going awesome and i would be ****ing broke if i had to take them all to dinner

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Admission:

I used to do this. Not send flowers after a date, but a few years ago after being in a relationship for 9 years and "out of it" for a while, I would show up to a first date with a (small) few sprigs of jasmine, mini roses, or something else. The women did appreciate it.

But...

As I continued to date, I found just how much things had changed. 80%+ of single women are on OLD, and they're trying to manage a job, sometimes kids, and dating 3-4 or more guys at a time. Ghosting and flakes were now the norm. Asking a woman out after a few OLD message exchanges and then hearing nothing was very common (weighing so many options they cannot make up their mind). Most women I dated fizzled very fast, admittedly sometimes because I didn't like them, but more because no one really tries to make a relationship work anymore--because of all the choice on OLD (see Paradox of Choice).

So...

After a year or two I changed my tune. No more flowers. My trigger point for BS is REALLY low now and I'll cut at the first infraction. I date women much younger--just to have se*x with them and then dump them. Occasionally, I'll try to date someone age appropriate but they act like 20 year olds on OLD; bathing in all the attention, compliments, and validation--which really f*ucks them up.

If lightening strikes and I do meet a woman who isn't an attention w*hore, great. The door is open. But based on MANY women I've dated over the past 3+ years (80+), 98% aren't worth more than a bit of my time and a quick lay. Wish it weren't that way, but it is.

So now I just see dating as a pass time and women as play-things. When I get bored, I get a new toy. It's really too bad. Wasn't this way before OLD and social media. Women largely have f*ucked themselves with their obsession with social media and OLD leading to their boorish behavior. Truth. Then they cry and b*itch with their mimosa buddies over brunch about the lack of "good men."

Sweetheart, all the "Good Men" bolted this sham A LONG time ago, lol. Good luck.

Agree 200 percent! Is Europe or Asia better? I want a woman who acts like a woman and proper gender role and is not corrupt by social media and hollywood.

It also seems like the older ones are worse. I'm talking 30 and over on OLD. Their demands are simply sky high and pure unrealistic what they expect in a man. It's no wonder why they're on OLD even if they're an HB9. The last 3 OLD dates I've had were HB9, high end 8 and that solid 7 I was just on. They all act kooky in some fashion though and full of BS and all tell me about personal family issues. Overall just not very fun.

The ones under 30 which not many on OLD but ones who are don't list all those demands in their profiles in what they want from a man and just look more fun and less baggage in general.

Like this one HB6 chick, who's a nurse I came across her profile is LOL. she's only 5-1, wants a guy who's at least 6-1 and masters degree and other demands ROFL. I think she was like 35. I don't hardly see that BS on profiles of a 25 year old college grad for example.

Then you wonder why you see these higher end HB chicks like this thread is about being on match like 12 hours a day everyday.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
^^ this

He's trolling everyone
I mean the town and county in general is one of the oldest average ages in FL.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I make it a point to not even consider anything other than coffee for the first date, I refuse to pay for anything other then that. Its far more relaxing to not make a big deal about it. If a women expect to be wined and dined not knowing if there is chemistry you know the woman is fubar.
Plus in a dinner setting its harder to GTFO if you dont hit it off. If the women does not partake in creating conversation etc.

Right now my OLD is going awesome and i would be ****ing broke if i had to take them all to dinner
I agree. After hitting a dry I'm getting more replies but my business has slowed that 3 weeks and can't keep spending cash like this when it doesn't result in a second date.

This date I just went on I'll text her fri to see how her week was and give her one last shot since shes still looking. If not I'll just honestly tell her. Depends on this new one I'm talking to. If we hangout and like each other I'll just not even bother.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Admission:

But...

So...

When women complain “I can’t find good men anymore” all that means is they can’t have a drama filled relationship with Chad anymore and the beta cucks they have orbiting don’t create the drama they crave in relationships.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. After hitting a dry I'm getting more replies but my business has slowed that 3 weeks and can't keep spending cash like this when it doesn't result in a second date.
You mean $ 43? You sound too poor anyway if you are worried about that still. Doesn't speak much about your business.

biggoal said:
This date I just went on I'll text her fri to see how her week was and give her one last shot since shes still looking. If not I'll just honestly tell her. Depends on this new one I'm talking to. If we hangout and like each other I'll just not even bother.
You are going to text her Friday night to ask how his her week?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You mean $ 43? You sound too poor anyway if you are worried about that still. Doesn't speak much about your business.

You are going to text her Friday night to ask how his her week?
Look, I got money in the bank and like a few grand sitting in the safe and 300 in my wallet right now. Why would I want to waste 100 a week taking online dates out and spend 50 a pop that will likely not be a second date anyway?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I got money in the bank and like a few grand sitting in the safe and 300 in my wallet right now. Why would I want to waste 100 a week taking online dates out and spend 50 a pop that will likely not be a second date anyway?
Why are you asking me that? My advice before was just to go to a Starbucks and play it cool on the first date. Nobody on here is going to tell you to spend money on a first date as that's an AFC move and you are displaying low value when you do that.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you asking me that? My advice before was just to go to a Starbucks and play it cool on the first date.
Probably what I'll do. If this new girl decides to agree to. She seems to have more in common with me so I might ask her if she wants lunch since I see a bit more potential maybe. I'll give this one one more shot though. I'll text her like on sat if I dont hear from her. If shes too busy I'll tell her I'm not interested and moving on because shes doing bs going on all these dates and can't decide. I don't have time to waste on that when I can be chasing others

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mentioned before that all of this is a lot easier when you have a motorcycle. You don't exactly have to get a bike, but get a thing you do. Maybe it's kayaking or some other hobbyish thing that can be an action date. Hell, when I lived in florida, I sometimes took girls out through cow fields at night looking for magic mushrooms. Point is, get a thing you do that a girl can tag along. Then the "date" is something you are going to do anyway. That is 100 times better than a boring dinner/movie date on many levels. It sets the frame for you as someone not trying too hard to impress her.

About those flowers, as someone else said, women just like to brag about getting flowers. It does not mean she likes the guy. When you get better at all of this, you will see through things like that. Several of us here are the type of guy who will let a chump spend money and time on a girl, knowing he has no chance, and confident she will ditch the chump after the date and call you for sex. There is no point in jealousy when you expect that to happen. And honestly man, right now you are much closer to being the dating chump than the guy she calls for sex. That is the trap that you fall into when you think spending money on a girl is the right way.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
But everyone tells us how OLD is the best way to meet people these days, but then I read this forum and loveshack for example and everyone here tells me to get off OLD and how OLD girls are generally flaky and full of baggage which I have experienced to far.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But everyone tells us how OLD is the best way to meet people these days, but then I read this forum and loveshack for example and everyone here tells me to get off OLD and how OLD girls are generally flaky and full of baggage which I have experienced to far.
Loveshack lolllll

Trolling much