"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Haven't screwed it up yet

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
don't talk to her over AIM, not unless she IMs you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Glad to see you haven't given up yet.

Tomorrow, walk right up to her and ask her out.

Has she shown interest in you?
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
You can still ask her out, but if she hasn't shown interest, odds are she'll LJBF you.

Wait until after your birthday....if she's coming to your party and she has a great time, maybe she will think differently of you.

EDIT: Take advantage of that "lil" bus ride. :D
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Go on a date...voila! If all goes well...repeat the process...
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Re: Make it sound so easy

Originally posted by snareknight08
You make it sound so easy. I guess I could ask her out tomorrow but that would be saying I like her or that would be showing it with actions (which is what I want to do right?) Oh well, anymore advice is welcome.
Asking her out is not saying you like her. It implies that you have interest and wish to become better friends with her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
37
i kinda got a question based off of one of snares questions. i havnt been in the high school dating scene to long( im still a sophomre) so when your asking em out. Do you ask em on a date or to go out with you.

I think i know the answer but want to be sure.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Well, apparently, she's not ready for a relationship. I didn't quite get it: did you ask her out or not?

If she's not willing right now, forget her. You're a busy man; you don't have time for some broad to decide whether or not SHE'LL go out with you. Open your eyes, man: the ball is in her court.

Since this game isn't going anywhere, just play with her words.

"Don't worry, I'm not ready for a relationship either. Shall we just pretend that we never met?"

Make her seem like she's losing an arm by not going out with you.

"Well, we would have had a great time, but....."

i kinda got a question based off of one of snares questions. i havnt been in the high school dating scene to long( im still a sophomre) so when your asking em out. Do you ask em on a date or to go out with you.
Start a new thread.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
So you said that quote, and she said "okay"?

If she wasn't laughing histerically, it's over. She's not very interested so nothing will happen anyway.

She still want's to talk to you, and have you sit next to her? She want's you as a friend....

....you can still be her friend, but I'm not sure if this is leading to anything bigger.

Oh and really the reason for this post is to keep my situation updated if anyone is bothering to keep tabs on it at all (other than idiot_boyfriend) which I'm pretty sure is keeping his eye on it
:D :D :D
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
why aren't you dating her yet?
 
Top