Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Haven't screwed it up yet

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't talk to her over AIM, not unless she IMs you.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see you haven't given up yet.

Tomorrow, walk right up to her and ask her out.

Has she shown interest in you?

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can still ask her out, but if she hasn't shown interest, odds are she'll LJBF you.

Wait until after your birthday....if she's coming to your party and she has a great time, maybe she will think differently of you.

EDIT: Take advantage of that "lil" bus ride. :D

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go on a date...voila! If all goes well...repeat the process...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Make it sound so easy

Originally posted by snareknight08
You make it sound so easy. I guess I could ask her out tomorrow but that would be saying I like her or that would be showing it with actions (which is what I want to do right?) Oh well, anymore advice is welcome.
Asking her out is not saying you like her. It implies that you have interest and wish to become better friends with her.

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
i kinda got a question based off of one of snares questions. i havnt been in the high school dating scene to long( im still a sophomre) so when your asking em out. Do you ask em on a date or to go out with you.

I think i know the answer but want to be sure.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, apparently, she's not ready for a relationship. I didn't quite get it: did you ask her out or not?

If she's not willing right now, forget her. You're a busy man; you don't have time for some broad to decide whether or not SHE'LL go out with you. Open your eyes, man: the ball is in her court.

Since this game isn't going anywhere, just play with her words.

"Don't worry, I'm not ready for a relationship either. Shall we just pretend that we never met?"

Make her seem like she's losing an arm by not going out with you.

"Well, we would have had a great time, but....."

i kinda got a question based off of one of snares questions. i havnt been in the high school dating scene to long( im still a sophomre) so when your asking em out. Do you ask em on a date or to go out with you.
Start a new thread.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you said that quote, and she said "okay"?

If she wasn't laughing histerically, it's over. She's not very interested so nothing will happen anyway.

She still want's to talk to you, and have you sit next to her? She want's you as a friend....

....you can still be her friend, but I'm not sure if this is leading to anything bigger.

Oh and really the reason for this post is to keep my situation updated if anyone is bothering to keep tabs on it at all (other than idiot_boyfriend) which I'm pretty sure is keeping his eye on it
:D :D :D

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why aren't you dating her yet?